Probe Around Jupiter.

UFOs, aliens, inter-dimensional beings.... a place to discuss all things extra-terrestial. Mike is in charge.

Probe Around Jupiter.

Postby mike » Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:58 pm

The new probe in orbit around Jupiter should start sending back details of things its finding with the package of sensors aboard the probe, these are aimed at many things we need to know about Jupiter. But why not dowse it to see what stands out if anything does for people, then compare to what the probe finds, its much cheaper for a start....For me both the Moon Europa and Jupiter dowse with almost the same magnetic value, and Europa for me have at least two Sacred Sites from the detailed pictures, powerful energies which suggest Ley forces and lines.Above the centre line of Jupiter where the white band is broken in two I dowse organic gas in one area, perhaps where conditions allowed organic matter to grow and form or the natural pressure was just right to allow growth.It might not be the same trees and organic matter we know, but something is producing methane gas perhaps in a frozen state now, its a very hostile place, not the sort of place where life is common, but perhaps some life exists where conditions are better. Have a look again later, its late and my bed is calling, I think Jupiter is better suited than its many Moons for some sort of life, as hostile as it is. 8)
mike

Re: Probe Around Jupiter.

Postby mike » Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:19 pm

In for a penny in for a pound,dowsing the Jupiter Moons and Jupiter is exciting, I hope my dowsing proves close to the conditions the probe will find, but someone has to start the ball rolling right...Ananke Moon of Jupiter is special, I dowse it rich in Iridium, with a very old Sacred Site dating to 50000 years when it became active, and its rocks dating to 8 billion years old....Jupiter I dowse to 70 billion years old its core, which I dowse is a 50 th of the size of Jupiter, but Jupiter is so large anyway the core must still be massive, much larger than planet Earth, but out and out figures, dont even ask. 8) Its a start folks, come back again for another nose around.The many other Moons of Jupiter dont seem as special,no magnetic or Sacred Energies between them, but like everything in space, its all much older than planet Earth, we really are the new kids on the block, well in my dowsing opinion. 8)
mike

Postby mike » Thu Jul 07, 2016 5:13 pm

Okay hold the front page, yes Jupiters core is much smaller than the entire gas cover we see, and its very dense like Sirius B with strong gravity,a cup full of the core would weigh many tonnes here. 8) The gravity on Jupiter would be I believe 10 times that of planet Earth.

Watching the Hale Bopp Comet hit Jupiter some years ago logic would say the planets body is much larger, but dowsing says its smaller, I will have another dowse but I go with what I said before till then folks.
Last edited by mike on Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mike

Postby simonwheeler » Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:16 pm

As we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our fear, our presence automatically liberates others.

www.simongordonwheeler.co.uk

Simon
simonwheeler

Postby mike » Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:38 am

Many thanks Simon, I enjoyed reading those links, I have tried to read up on all the different sites this week........Dowsing Jupiter again this morning I have to revise the core of Jupiter to a 40 th of its entire size, and not a 50 th. The depth of the clouds/atmosphere is very deep, and I believe the Hale Bopp Comet that struck Jupiter all exploded as air bursts, and not when the Comet parts hit the core. The core is very dense materiel, like that of Sirius B, they dowse very alike in my opinion when you compare both of them.I will try dowsing for an atmosphere depth later, its deep thats for sure, and throws off distances, thats where I went wrong the first time. 8) 8)

All the Jupiter articles say Im wrong from what I read, but I have to go with what I dowse, till the lady starts to sing. :lol:
mike

Postby mike » Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:27 pm

I think the NASA probe is already sending back data of Jupiter and we should be getting reports on TV soon I imagine, I havent been looking for a while, busy doing other dowsing on different things, not enough minutes in a day. :mrgreen:
mike

Postby mike » Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:08 pm

Seen nothing yet or any reports from the NASA probe around Jupiter, so we are all waiting to see what the probe finds with interest.
mike

Postby mike » Sat Sep 24, 2016 9:20 pm

Dowsing Jupiter tonight I believe its clouds are super thick and heavy extending at least 300 miles up from the core, which I still believe to be much smaller than the view we see of Jupiter space pictures. And the core is dense and compacted down so even a small amount would weigh tonnes. much more dense than our own planet....Still no news from the NASA probe yet, but we should hear something soon, plus the exciting news of the Moon Europa, but I believe Io WILL prove more exciting to us all. :lol:
mike

Postby mike » Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:31 pm

I have heard nothing from NASA regarding Jupiter, I dont know when its probe will send back data of the planet, but I await the news to see if I was correct or what, not that I could learn very much, it was like dowsing thick soup. 8)
mike

Postby mike » Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:37 pm

The point of interest seems to have moved to the moon Europa, where its reported a plum of water vapour was seen to erupt high into the sky. Going to have a look tonight to see whats about, might dowse something of interest to share here,the probe around Jupiter seems to gone quiet still, I just wonder if they have LOST contact with it ?

Rather than plums of water vapour seen at 7 oclock, I dowse water vapour at 1 oclock on this picture of Europa, and its not in my opinion venting in lots of places.I will try to get other pictures of Europa to double check how much is being vented, but with the Hubble picture for me the 1 oclock position looks more active than 7 oclock does.

At least two places might be venting at the same time from the pictures I have seen, and they are close to each other, well in the same area.This might be the result of pressure from Jupiter when it passes close and builds pressure under the thick ice covering of the planet.I dont know what area these vents are in, no names or grid positions on the pictures I have looked at.The view drilling would not be needed to explore the water on Europa seems to ring true, if they can land near one of the vent holes.
mike

Postby mike » Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:02 pm

Nothing in the way of reports yet from NASA about the planets and moons or Jupiter, what are they made of and the sort of conditions on them ? I wonder with a report pending why the delay now, have they found something that needs to re write the science books, or are they double checking the results of what they did find.With NASA keeping alien life in the dark I dont expect anything important coming out, after all they dont treat us like normal interested people do they, to them we are children and cannot be told the truth.
mike

Postby mike » Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:49 am

NASA has released some new things about Jupiter from the probe there, its magnetic field is a mystery for the moment, as it appears to be in two places both inside and on the surface.They promise some interesting things soon and we all await the news from this probe,its wonderful to think a probe has gone all that distance, and is now sending back data from many thousands of miles away.We are a space Nation and we all belong out there,all of us,its only a matter of time before we join the aliens buzzing about in far flung places. 8)
mike

Postby mike » Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:13 pm

The Juno probe is going to move closer to the planet to check its clouds and get some idea of the size of the planets core according to Nasa, so its an exciting time, and I hope its not long before they report what they have found there....I still dowse methane around Jupiters middle band of clouds in places, and this can mean some sort of vegetation or trees to form the gases, and where any form of plant life exists could be other life forms as well, so its very interesting what the probe finds.
mike

Postby mike » Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:53 pm

Heard nothing from NASA about the Juno probe and what its found, they must be downloading all the data and seeing whats new, but its been a while now since the last reports were published.
mike

Return to Mike's UFO corner