Comets in Space.

UFOs, aliens, inter-dimensional beings.... a place to discuss all things extra-terrestial. Mike is in charge.

Comets in Space.

Postby mike » Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:33 pm

I saw a print out of the Comets that have been visited so far by NASA and ESA and pictures from them, and it makes for interesting reading and dowsing. On my first look I found strong influence of Iridium on the Temple 1 Comet, but its not all over but on the one side when I looked.Well worth a dowse to see what else I can find, as these Comets have come from the far corners of the Universe perhaps.

No Iridium on 67 P Comet in my opinion.
mike

Re: Comets in Space.

Postby mike » Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:58 pm

Another good picture from the Osiris team getting pictures of the 67P Comet, the more I see the pictures the more I believe two lumps of rock are stuck together as they are so different.The volcanic part dowses with frozen Methane, so it had to be part of some planet with organic matter at some time in the past, before the rock/part was blown into space to collide with the other lump of rock. The volcanic part has the Gold rocks like houses as well, it has much more going on with it than the other part has, thats very sterile, like its always been drifting in space and never had any sort of lifeforms on it. 8)
mike

Postby mike » Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:54 pm

Looked at some of the Hubble/NASA pictures of deep space and for me its teeming with life, okay the picture must cover many light years of distance, but looking for any life the L rod is moving every so often. I have no clue what each planet or star is its just a collection of spiral galaxies and planets looking back in time, the Universe is alive and kicking for me, pity I dont have any names or groups to narrow the search down.Might try and find some pictures from Hubble where its a known area, at least we will know the place to point the radio telescope in future. :lol:
mike

Postby mike » Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:23 pm

If you look at Hubble telescope on the Internet of the Milky Way on the far right of the spiral you have in my opinion two places where life exists, one could be planet Earth, but who is the other.If you then look at the photo where its posted YOU ARE HERE, to the right of that is a spiral galaxy with life as we know it a little higher up. Okay that life might be small animals and plant life but its life folks,and whats here could be every where all over the Universe in some form or other. I have to look up other pictures to see places where life could be formed and expanding, its fun and exciting this. 8)
mike

Postby mike » Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:39 pm

Found another Hubble picture where YOU ARE HERE is to the left of the Milky Way spiral, and again two places show lifeforms, it might be light years apart, but we have dowsing signatures of life there...The rest of the spiral is empty for me, just that extreme edge where our planet is this other place has the life force.Might be worth a double take to see what life force exists there, early life or something older and more advanced perhaps ?
mike

Postby mike » Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:54 pm

Really exciting tonight, while I cannot sit for long on the computer I have looked through more of ESA and Hubble pictures to scan the Universe for life...In the EDF pictures of deep space at least two planets have life for me dowsing, and the Whirlpool Galaxy has a humanoid form of life (M51) in the outer arm, and in the IRIS 12196-6300 pictures of planets 2.3 light years away five places show life. I have looked at just a few photos really, but it just shows that life is common in space around us, okay 2.3 light years is not next door, but its close enough to reach in the near future right....And these places are where our TELESCOPES should be pointed to listen for life, but they cannot be the only places, the greys come from the Zeta Reticuli group (Gliese 86.1) and KAPPA Fornacis so its not them. 8)
mike

Postby mike » Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:19 pm

The deep space pictures really do show when you dowse them that life in some form exists in many parts of space, the two pictures from Osiris show the background Galaxies and some of them dowse with life, and this Comet 67P moves around Jupiter and then returns to the Sun in a 6.5 years voyage, thats right in our back yard really. Im sure many places have life in some form or another all around us, the fact we see alien craft coming here means its crewed by other races, they might be watching us knowing we have been here for thousands of years, we just dont know how many alien races are visiting so far, I would guess at least four types.
mike

Postby mike » Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:32 pm

Tonight I was checking the Comets in space and looked at the deep space photo of ISON, and below the path of ISON is a planet numbered PGC 2092017, this planet dowses with life for me, its not greys or Mantis or Nordics, BUT its life out there !! :shock: :shock:
mike

Postby mike » Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:45 pm

Planet PGCtheskylive.com/ison-tracker
2092017 dowses a little MORE magnetic than planet Earth does, and double checking it does have life on its planet below the path of Comet Ison in the deep field picture.
mike

Postby mike » Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:29 pm

I have seen a number of Osiris pictures now and the odd one shows what could be parts of a space craft, odd shapes and straight lines.Yesterdays 67P Comet has yet another object that looks like a broken part of something, I shall have to dowse these parts to match its dates to the rocks of the Comet, if they are different, then the parts/objects DONT belong there.True it might be the lost probe that should have landed but bounced and disappeared, but those parts will dowse the same and give a clue to coming from Earth, as they will not match the very old Comet signature, being modern and part of the lost probe we sent...Get back on that here if I find/dowse anything special. 8)
mike

Postby mike » Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:45 pm

On the picture from Osiris 22/7/2016 I saw an object like an engine part with odd lines, and it dowses twice the age of the rocks around it.Okay the pictures are not like a scrape yard with parts everywhere, but here and there on the pictures from time to time something looks odd, so from now on I will dowse these things to compare the ages to the rocks around them, its becoming very interesting.... Could be a old probe from who knows where, or a space craft that hit the Comet in ancient times, this object did not come from NASA thats for certain. When any space race sends out a probe you just keep your fingers crossed it does not hit anything, as each craft/probe will not have radar to avoid something in its path, or crew to take avoiding action when something big looms up in front of you.

Only tried a few pictures from Osiris, but some of them have things which dowse MUCH older than the Comet, its odd and must point to the fact the Comet has picked up things in space which dont belong there, well worth watching.
mike

Postby mike » Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:14 pm

The Osiris pictures from 25/7/16 show objects like conduit/optical fibres supports on the Comet 67P, and when I dowse these objects they dowse twice as old as this part of the Comet and surrounding rocks.And in some of the other pictures I checked its like sheeting parts and objects that dont belong there, I havent dowsed all the objects yet but Im sure a space craft is spread around the Comet in broken small parts in the dust and rocks on the Comet surface.The dates of these parts cannot be anything NASA sent to 67P Comet, so it has to be someone elses craft, and it does not dowse greys either for me.
mike

Postby mike » Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:59 pm

Checked and double checked a number of Osiris pictures and many have things that dont belong, bones with single and double sockets, skulls of different types, and yesterday a broken alien craft with what looks like an engine on its wing surface in the picture lower left... Im sure over thousands perhaps millions of years this 67P Comet has been hit by probes/alien craft and the debris from these crashes is spread about in places where the debris field has been pushed or moved when it passes the Sun, and perhaps the solar wind moves it around every now and then.
mike

Postby mike » Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:08 pm

Looked tonight at Hubbles Deep Space Field pictures and the Nasa hs201427a constellation Fornax which is south west of Orion, and I dowse 8 planets which have lifeforms on them 20140603 JPG....Thats a huge area of space, but the fact it has life in those numbers means in space all around the Universe has to be teeming with life in some form or other.

Interesting thing as well, I looked at some of the known Black Holes in space, and the one side no magnetic influence at all, yet where pictures of BH exist some of those show huge amounts of magnetic and other force fields being shot out of the bottom, like an exhaust vent, or the other end of the vortex/pipe...Perhaps this is the way new clouds of dust and matter form new planets and stars light years away from the BHole, like its all being recycled ? AND perhaps not just in this reality/time ?

More and more Im being drawn to space and the Worlds out there, like its where we should be looking to advance.
mike

Postby mike » Mon May 29, 2017 7:43 pm

Just seen pictures of Comet 2014 JO25, which like Comet 67P is two large rock masses stuck together with the smaller more volcanic rock I dowse about 3 billion years old, and the other part much older at 6 billion years old and more sterile.The smaller rock of the two has traces of Gold, and at the moment I havent dowsed any tellurium in either rock, or looked for ancent alien traces yet.
mike

Return to Mike's UFO corner