Lights in the sky!

UFOs, aliens, inter-dimensional beings.... a place to discuss all things extra-terrestial. Mike is in charge.

Lights in the sky!

Postby Helen-Healing » Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:59 pm

I have just been watching lights in the sky, to the north of where I live (southeast London), zooming around - sometimes north to south, one that came from the southeast & zipped up towards the north, and some that just flash in the same place! There is some low cloud around, and the lights seem to be inside the cloud, or perhaps behind it. It's the most extraordinary thing I've ever seen & nothing to do with planes. Started about 10.30pm & still going, randomly.

:shock:
Helen-Healing

Re: Lights in the sky!

Postby mike » Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:23 pm

Interesting Helen, try and get some pictures please, might be the Light Ships alien craft, they are very bright and might shine up at night, dont stay up late to sky watch anymore. 8)
mike

Postby Helen-Healing » Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:29 pm

try and get some pictures please

Too late now! It only lasted about half an hour, from 10.30 - 11pm , and then stopped.

I'm told several people on Twitter mentioned seeing these lights too. No explanation has surfaced for them.
Helen-Healing

Postby Grahame Gardner » Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:27 pm

mike wrote: try and get some pictures please

That's rich coming from you, Mike! :lol: :lol:
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
Grahame Gardner
Site Admin

Postby Ian Pegler » Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:21 pm

Grahame Gardner wrote:
mike wrote: try and get some pictures please

That's rich coming from you, Mike! :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ian Pegler
BSD member

Postby mike » Sun Sep 20, 2015 7:41 pm

JUST wait till I get some software, both Lucus and Speilburg better watch out. :lol: I have been taking video after dark to see if I get any of the Light Ships passing my home, but since Helen posted I have not seen anything yet, but Im open to them flashing in the sky after dark. I have never seen any lights from the small silver craft passing over, the craft must have a different form of power/engine from the light ships that look like sparklers in the sky. 8)
mike

Postby Helen-Healing » Fri Sep 25, 2015 4:53 am

Mike - all you have to do is go to tinypic.com to choose photos from your computer, and use it as a host site. You don't need software.
I assume you have your photos on computer?!
Helen-Healing

Postby mike » Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:21 am

Thanks Helen, I have been looking at software to edit and increase the objects I have photos of, most are distant and need making much larger to see what I have.I have them on video and stills on computer and usb toggle storage, but the videos need slowing down as the critters pass very fast and are gone in a blink.I can slow each frame on my Samsung 5 to get a good look at every object, then the ones looking alien I dowse to make sure the signature is unique to one or another race of aliens for insurance.Bugs and birds are often in my pictures, sometime along with the critters, and passing planes above them all.....I just keep taking the video and pictures hoping for the odd good one, not that I ever see much, but the CMOS device in the S5 sees past the cloaking, so its one way to catch them out.Need a camera that records faster than 30 FPS so I can slow the critters downk.oming bac, they travel so fast its a wonder how they miss each other in the sky.Just yesterday in Sainsburys car park on video three small silver craft passed west to east, then a split second later two passed east to west in the same area of the sky above me, dont ask if they were the same ones coming back. :lol:
mike

Postby mike » Sat Oct 24, 2015 8:22 pm

A friend said lights were seen in the sky over Nuneaton last night, dont have any details, but just that lights were seen after dark ??
mike

Postby mike » Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:31 pm

In a picture from last Sunday I saw 14 Light Ships in a big V shape passing west to east over the M6 at about 1635 hours, the Light Ships are very bright, AND I wonder if these are the lights seen at night after dark.I keep taking video after dark hoping to catch passing lights ,but nothing yet ,only aircraft and the strobe lights.
mike

Postby mike » Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:43 pm

Very early in the morning Saturday I woke up and in the cloud cover to the east of me I saw two very weak white lights, and while the clouds were moving fast to the east the lights remained stationary .But to be honest I was too tired to get up and look for my dowsing rod where I left it a few hours before, well Im old dont forget. :lol: The bedroom does not have any lights on,so it was not any reflection, and all the street lights had gone off long ago, Council Cuts !!
mike

Postby mike » Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:44 am

The days of ufo sighting seem to be a thing of the past now, with the alien cloaking the only way to get proof is take loads of mobile phone pictures of the sky and hope you catch them passing over.Okay the odd craft does seem to leave the cloaking switch off, but I havent seen many while out taking photos for years now, and I do spend a lot of time looking skywards...Any ancient site of the past seems to draw the aliens to come close to research the Earth forces there, so taking pictures of the sky around these places might pay off with a picture of the small silver craft with the big black windows. Try it folks, its fun and might just prove to you we are NOT ALONE. :lol:
mike

Return to Mike's UFO corner