UFOs OVER COVENTRY.

UFOs, aliens, inter-dimensional beings.... a place to discuss all things extra-terrestial. Mike is in charge.

UFOs OVER COVENTRY.

Postby mike » Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:02 pm

PHEW what a day, started quiet but warmed up at 14.30 hours when some of the pictures I took showed three alien craft some 100 yards away, and just 100 yards from the very tall electric pylons close to the M6 motorway.The craft are the single and double black cockpit types ,AND another new type that I have seen in an ancient woodcut or drawing before.Cannot remember where or what it was from, its a craft dull white underneath shaped like a bird with slight swept wings and a large black engine in the middle back, underneath it has this black band running same distance from the crafts leading front edge, thin but marked, with odd black dots here and there.All the craft are just a few yards apart, with the bird shape craft making a turn in the back ground behind the two silver saucers, and all this within a 100 yards of some high electric cables, whow and double whow.And later I saw another new craft like a small V shape but yellow/green against the sky, its in two frames but far off over the M6 motorway, a cracking day not for numbers, but for the show I was given,makes it all worth while taking all those frames to see just whats about overhead....Have to find someway to get a few of these pictures on the forum,Im thick as a plank and have only just managed to get them downloaded from the camera phone, so bear with me friends, Im getting there.Emailing offers no problems, I have already sent a friend some of them, its uploading them to a web site, dont have a clue.(Sorry Ian/Helen, I know you tried). Have to be another good day today,them critters are telling me they are here, and here to stay,both silver craft were pointing straight at me, like big black eyes in the sky. :lol: OH no just posted this as a new topic, dont know how to put it in the other link, help Ian. :mrgreen:
mike

Re: UFOs OVER COVENTRY.

Postby Grahame Gardner » Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:14 pm

mike wrote:.Have to find someway to get a few of these pictures on the forum,Im thick as a plank and have only just managed to get them downloaded from the camera phone, so bear with me friends, Im getting there.

Pictures on forum tutorial here.
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
Grahame Gardner
Site Admin

Postby mike » Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:31 pm

Thanks Grahame for the help, I will have a go, but dont hold your breath :lol: Just a note to add to what I saw today, the detail of the two silver craft is interesting, as many of the single and double black eyed craft are from distance and you cannot get that much detail from them, but today these two were staring right at me from across the road...The single black eyed craft has this large black eye in the middle of the craft that I think is the cockpit, as both craft today were both facing towards me, while the bird shaped craft was swinging up behind and turning/banking to its right.The black cockpit is inside the top and bottom with silver edges and something of an eyebrow over it, while the top is very high, stands right up but still has that saucer look to it.The double blackeyed craft is much flatter, and again has this silver brow over the cockpits, and something I noticed before is both craft at times when you see them high they seem to have protruded short wings each side in flight, while today they looked compact and saucer like just above the roof tops in Delage Close off Anderton Road.The big craft looks like a bird, its got rounded wings but not swept back far, and underneath you can see this black thin strip following the leading edge of the wing, with spots of black in a V pointing forward, I think four or five across each wing.The engine/power comes from the back, its just a raised black tail about one third of the crafts width and rounded but standing out from the wings, I can see no pods or anything sticking out like guns or radio/radar dishes.The new green/yellow V shaped craft today was high over the M6, and again later in one picture high up close to where it was before, the edges of the V looks straight and not swept at all, just like you would see a printed V on paper, have to watch for this new ufo again Thursday .Somehow I stared a new link/thread by mistake,should have been included in the old thread, sorry friends.
mike

Postby Helen-Healing » Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:57 pm

I can't find anyone else who saw this on the 7th, Mike, but apparently someone in Coventry saw one on the 5th. (Right hand column)
Helen-Healing

Postby mike » Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:57 pm

Hi Helen,
With these alien craft I never see a thing, I take pictures on my camera and camera phone and the CCD device picks the crtters up, our eyes are just not in tune with the frequency of these craft, I feel like they are about and take pictures all around the area of Anderton Road/Delage Close, and they appear in some of the frames.This has happened SO many times when the Police Helicopter comes to chase them away from the M6 and Anderton Road/Grange Road area of north Coventry.I only have seen the odd ufo at night or near dark here, and the time when the funny helicopter came up from Longford Park damaged, June 7th I got a number of pictures with the critters in from Windmill Road as well when I was paying a bill in the shop.Im trying to email pictures to someone who can then post them up here, its worth the wait Helen, hope you sleep at night after you have seen them. :lol:
mike

Postby mike » Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:24 pm

Been all over the hotspot area today but I only got a few high alien craft, I tried from about every angle taking pictures of the sky, one really interesting shot contained the yellow/green V shape craft again very high but its there.Thought it might be better to move outwards a little to see what amount of hits I get from other places close, but it proved today the best place has to be the Anderton/Grange Road and the Delage Close roads where I have been taking pictures for the last few weeks.Again taking pictures along the electric high voltage cables never proved much, they dont seem to be taking energy from the cables,well during the day anyway, so WHY the high bills. :mrgreen: Going to move here instead of the other UFO thread as its Coventry thats involved, post on the other thread when its something world wide, seems the way to go.But your welcome at both places,waiting for the email address to start getting some pictures up here, sort of a third party feed, well what are friends for. :lol:
mike

Postby mike » Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:10 pm

Out tonight in the south/east area of Coventry I saw an orange and white light no strobs and no sound shoot towards Bagington Airport dropping fast, but it was going very fast like a jet at 21.30 hours ? 8) Checked most of my pictures tonight and I have some really good ones, tried to download to DVD but it only recorded a few of them before it stopped, have to try in the day time, cannot throw anything well in the dark. :mrgreen:
mike

Postby mike » Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:52 am

A number of the small craft I have managed to take pictures of has this air foil thing spinning at the side of the craft like some sort of prop plane at low speeds, they all dont have this feature when they are high up, but seem to use it when they are just above roof tops, its strange to see this on a space craft, but what do I know.Its not bees or birds honest, dowses with the aliens tag like that of the Sun, I check and double check every object seen. :lol: Have a couple where a Buzzard is below the critter in the sky, does not seem aware of the alien craft above it, and its a hunting bird and would be aware to other dangers in the sky and fields right.
mike

Postby mike » Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:20 pm

Little quiet compared to last week, I think the dark/black clouds and the threat of lightning from those clouds keep the critters away, but I got a few nice pictures again today in the hotspot area, including the bird like craft I saw yesterday.It was a side view and I could see the top, and it had the huge square box engine at the back which must be at least 10-14 feet across, these exhausts you can see sometimes very far up, even saw one design where two engines are mounted side by side.The yellow/green craft showed up again today, and another prop driven ufo as well, but like yesterday those pictures taken far away from the hotspot dont contain much, they all seem to be around here....Have to face the fact I need to use the web to download my pictures,and thats not going to be easy, but have to give it a go, so watch this space. 8) Oh yes and the big grey balls showed up, two of them or the same one twice in two frames, these remain very high but the cloaking dont allow this dark centre in each ball to be covered, might be its engine shielding inside cannot be fully cloaked, Im gussing but thats how it dowses to me.
mike

Postby mike » Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:19 pm

Good day today, I got a few good pictures, one had five critters in and a load of starlings as well, a right mixture.The yellow green craft turned up closer, its shy and does not come low like the others do, the bird like craft came close and was one of the five in one frame,might be some sort of control craft perhaps,feel like they know what Im doing, and let me do it.Two frames had this out of focus tube reaching down to the ground, building over two frames in the same direction, DONT know what that could be, never happened before, not lens flare as I was looking east in the late afternoon, have to check this tomorrow, tired now, might have been some sort of beam me up/down Scotty who knows.Come back on that, never felt anything, wondered what it could be,like a tube narrow at the bottom and wide over ten feet up spinning I think ? But after the dragon headed BOL I think other forces are active around here/me.
mike

Postby Helen-Healing » Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:35 pm

.....waiting for the photos, Mike..... ;)
Helen-Healing

Postby mike » Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:54 pm

I know its a long wait, but my short cut never happened so Im back to having to approach a web site to pass them on Helen, okay for some but not me, have all the details how to do it, but its double dutch Im afraid, and DO the web site have full control of your pictures after you download them ?? I have spent hours getting them, and some are unique so I dont want them lost in the either,or finding them in some book when I read it. :mrgreen: Today something special happened, at least one huge craft like a spinning top came in from the south/east over the hotspot, its cloaked but the outline remains and can be dowsed, and its part of the funny helicopter craft/race.And later another huge shape was right overhead, but this was dowsing like the normal aliens, again cloaked but leaving a precise edge against the cloud base, and I got it the same in two frames of the same part of the sky right overhead...The energy spinning top of yesterday dowses like a BOL crop circle energy, they are for me very close, so perhaps I missed another BOL forming just feet away, for sure this area is active and I cleared this area some years ago of Black Water Lines when my daughter lived in this street, BUT Im not sure if any energy lines run close here, never checked for those at the time.I did get the odd alien craft and one was the prop driven type, it has something like a wind fan down its side spinning around.Why they should use a prop I dont know,perhaps its less energy to move it about, or does its normal engine/power pollute the sky area around the craft so at low level its a danger to the people who live here ? Another good day with yet more questions than answers, but its fun and I like doing it, see what Monday brings, I have noticed away from the hotspot you dont get as many critters about, they like the hotspot area and I dont know why, its a mass of high electric cables on pylons, so whats the alien interest ?? Perhaps a safe haven when the boys in blue chase them about, speaking of the boys in blue, havent seen them for over a week now, wonder if they read this forum to find out whats been happening. :lol: :lol:
mike

Postby Ian Pegler » Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:21 am

mike wrote:speaking of the boys in blue, havent seen them for over a week now, wonder if they read this forum to find out whats been happening. :lol: :lol:

'course they do - they're dowsers! :mrgreen: :lol:

Ian
Ian Pegler
BSD member

Postby mike » Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:42 am

Bet the Police Helicopter is having a new engine, they must wear it out chasing the critters around Anderton/Grange Road, and with all the electric pylons about its the ONLY aircraft able to move about inside the cables there, any jet sent would have to fly about 400 feet to miss those cables, and the turn around would be perhaps 12 miles at least, the critters could have landed and stolen the cat in that time, or visit the Nippy Chippy and get their dinner. :lol: :lol:
mike

Postby mike » Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:22 pm

Yesterday at 15.36 something blue like a big U shape came up from Longford Park Coventry and keeping low shot west to east in double quick time, dont have a clue what it was, I never got chance to dowse or picture it.Most of the day I only saw one alien craft, the small silver one with the large black window.Today is much the same I have only saw the single alien craft, BUT I got two small BOLs AND IN ONE PICTURE i HAVE A CHRISTIAN CROSS in cloud form lifting from the ground ?? These all dowse with energy like that of crop circles, I dont know yet what the cross means,perhaps its a message, need to step back and think this all through.
mike

Next

Return to Mike's UFO corner