UFOs OVER COVENTRY.

UFOs, aliens, inter-dimensional beings.... a place to discuss all things extra-terrestial. Mike is in charge.

Re: UFOs OVER COVENTRY.

Postby mike » Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:03 am

Yesterday was clear with a lot of blue sky overhead, but out of 60 pictures only 3 had small silver craft low over Bell Green area of Coventry.Pretty quiet at the moment, but you still keep busy taking pictures as you just NEVER know what you might get in any one of them,you live in hope of catching them close and active.And sometimes it pays off and you get some unexpected picture,like the big cylinder low over Bell Green with two fast triangles standing just off to the east of it a few months ago ? Im sure those people who are out most of the night taking long exposure pictures of the stars and planets must from time to time get alien craft in their pictures, but the problem being if you go public all your support will vanish from the Government and Universities if you speak out. :|
mike

Postby mike » Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:18 pm

Yesterday in one of my pictures I saw a small silver alien craft with the big black window looking right at me low over the gardening centre, and on the top and bottom of the craft was these long silver pipes looking like some sort of periscope with a small black dot on the end....It might be some sort of probe to measure the air or something, but to have two one on top and the other underneath was weird, was it a refueling probe I wonder for two other small alien craft that was approaching ?? They both looked to have come out of the craft at its back, perhaps lifting off the deck and bottom, our jet probes are facing forward to refuel, but these were at 90 degrees to the alien craft,so another craft could approach above and below at the same time to refuel ??
mike

Postby mike » Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:12 pm

At 15.02 hours today a cylinder which was lower than normal crossed Coventry from the east, but little else was about from the pictures I took all day.It cleared later with blue sky and I took a good number of pictures including the Rock Road area of Corley, but very little moving about anywhere today.In the week it was better with at least 20 small alien craft from pictures taken at all times early to late, so have to see what tomorrow brings, but I think its heavy rain early on here ?
mike

Postby mike » Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:26 pm

Cloudy with rain today, but yesterday was clear sky late afternoon, yet nothing in my pictures from two parts of Coventry and about 50 pictures.Nothing high or buzzing about low down yesterday at all, very quiet, but Wed is good weather so perhaps something tomorrow ?
mike

Postby mike » Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:04 am

Came out nice for a while yesterday so I took about 65 pictures outside, but only 3 small alien craft in them, very quiet at the moment, and nothing large about.
mike

Postby mike » Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:49 pm

Not took any pictures today, I felt too cold to go outside and spent time in the back garden, Im feeling my age, well pushing 32 now, I will never go to heaven. :mrgreen:
mike

Postby mike » Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:34 pm

At 13.41 hours today I visited my daughter at Bell Green and while waiting I took some pictures outside looking towards Bell Green and a little north of there.In the very first 4 pictures was a large alien cylinder moving west to east slow with this huge back engine the full width of the cylinder looking a little pink against the blue sky, with the long body white in front of it.In the other pictures it had gone, so I think I just caught it when it slowed enough to picture it before it shot off again, perhaps back to space.The large craft was positioned towards the n/e a little, so I was looking up its exhaust in two of the pictures I got, but it was low compared to those which I normally get that seem to stick close to the Sun...I got a couple of small silver craft in other pictures, but all in all another quiet day except for when the big cylinder passed close.
mike

Postby mike » Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:09 pm

Never got out to take any pictures today, it was cloud cover most of the day here, so I watched the tennis on TV. :lol:
mike

Postby mike » Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:18 pm

Took any number of pictures last few days but nothing in them, no craft about large or small high or low, its very quiet, must be the weather. 8)
mike

Postby mike » Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:37 pm

Today at times it was clear and I took about 100 pictures in all, just a few small craft in some pictures, but in one I got a high cylinder passing over, but nothing really to shout about today.
mike

Postby mike » Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:43 pm

Quiet again today in my pictures, but I have been working back to 2013 when I started collecting ufo pictures cropping them to show better detail, and while its hard work, it is more interesting just to see the craft without having to search each frame every time for what I managed to record that day. :lol: :lol: But still dont know how to post them up here, sorry about that, Im a slow leaner, get there one day.
mike

Postby mike » Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:22 pm

It was pretty clear sky early today so I took about 100 pictures around dinner time in the Bell Green area of Coventry, and in one of them was a high light triangle craft pointing downwards to the west at 11.26 hours.And in another picture was a Mexico Puck type craft with a white bright top and black bottom over the Sainsburys car park today when I sat waiting.Little else for my troubles except those two alien craft today so far, but the big triangle was special, you dont get many of those about.
mike

Postby mike » Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:00 pm

Very clear sky today, and the first pictures I took again over Bell Green had the triangle at a distance, AND two fat saucers passing over, one closer than the other, which stayed top cover I believe....Try some more pictures later, its very cold today outside not a time to hang about.

Sorry chaps I never got to go outside again as I was busy so I never got any more pictures, but the 2 fat saucers today are really fat, they are not the normal two plates placed together, Im talking a very fat top and bottom to the saucer, hard to see how it could stand up on solid ground, the landing legs would have to be very long to reach the floor !! Or perhaps small stubby legs come out of the bottom saucer which it stands on just above its fat body, better engineering answer. :lol:
mike

Postby mike » Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:22 pm

cLEAR SKY TODAY AND VERY COLD YET AGAIN, TOOK ABOUT 80 PICTURES THIS MORNING BUT NOTHING IN ANY OF THEM SO FAR, VERY QUIET TODAY, BUT i WILL TAKE SOME MORE SOON IN MY GARDEN, MIGHT HAVE BETTER LUCK THERE.
mike

Postby mike » Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:33 pm

Opps last post looks odd, its my age :oops, took some more pictures but just the single small alien craft in one picture a good distance away from me. I keep taking plenty of pictures but very little moving about at this time, must have all gone to the Med to catch some rays . :mrgreen:
mike

PreviousNext

Return to Mike's UFO corner