UFOs OVER COVENTRY.

UFOs, aliens, inter-dimensional beings.... a place to discuss all things extra-terrestial. Mike is in charge.

Re: UFOs OVER COVENTRY.

Postby mike » Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:38 am

Very cloudy with some rain the last two days here in Bedworth, so I never really tried to take any pictures, those aliens dont like it when its cloudy...But this morning Im sure I saw a US B29 Bomber fly east of Coventry going towards Nuneaton at about 10.45 and that north direction.I only got a glimpse of the plane but that high tail plane and drone of those engines together struck a cord with me right away,It might have been going to an air display perhaps somewhere ? OR its a Ghost plane returning from a mission ?
mike

Postby mike » Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:50 pm

Things have been quiet for a few days, but this morning I got pictures of 3 high alien craft close to the Sun when the sky was clear first thing this morning...Not much later on with little or no small alien craft about, but they do seem to hate cloudy weather for what ever reason ?? It might affect their radar, or stop any solar power from reaching and charging the smaller craft, thats what I think anyway. 8)
mike

Postby mike » Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:56 pm

The idea Ghost Bombers appear over the UK is nothing new, so many reports of these old war time craft coming very low sometimes silent and sometimes with the roar of the engines heard over fields and lakes and mountains.The reports speak of the planes flying very low and turning to approach perhaps a airfield that once might have been in the area years ago, its a repeating sequence seen and reported from close to known old bomber airfields from WW2, I just wonder if its some sort of time slip from the past repeating over and over ?
mike

Postby mike » Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:55 pm

Checked the rest of my pictures today and not a lot in them at all, I did get a saucer type craft half black and white, which is different from most of them, and at least two high cylinders passing east to west over Bedworth later today around 1900 hours.A good day really with some blue sky, but not a lot moving ?
mike

Postby mike » Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:36 pm

Its been quiet again today, but I did see in my pictures two large cylinders high over Bedworth close to the Sun and its rays early on...On TV tonight a video called UFO HUNTERS, well in my opinion we are all ufo hunters if you take pictures with a decent phone camera like the Samsung 5 to 8, and then enlarge the pictures up to see what you have got.I get very often at least 20 or more ufo pictures during the day when the Sun is out and blue sky can be seen, true at the moment its quiet but the ufo numbers go up and down depending if they are staying local to you or have moved on....With any research the aliens check out the area and then move on looking further afield, its what we would do on Mars and the Moon when we return there...The greys I believe must have gone from there as well when this new alien race came some months ago, so the Moon should be open for visits again and no trouble/problems with the locals I imagine, as we offer no threat to them, AND they know it.

I take that all back, the greys have not left the Moon, perhaps they all went there to protect its mining and bases, which I believe they must have built over hundreds of years, so its a BIG investment for them as an alien race...Looking at the Moon tonight 3 places where they have deep bases at 100 feet down or more are at Debye/Woitjer/and McMath...3 places have the influence of Gold at the sites between Buffon and Mendel, and at Mare Unarum and Mare Crisium, with another gold site just n/w of Mare Crisium on the crater edge there....Between Millikan and Segers is another mining site but not gold,with alien influence at Rangers 9 (1965) and just n/w of Catena Gregory...So thats a lot of grey aliens and even more equipment I imagine, reason enough to leave planet Earth to protect the Moon when these new aliens arrived here just 6 or 7 months ago in force....Well its my opinion anyway, the greys dont leave here for nothing, but having this new alien race coming here I expect them to protect their bases and operations on the Moon first, then face the other aliens another time.
mike

Postby mike » Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:38 pm

Some pictures today showed big cylinders high close to the Sun in the afternoon near Rock Road Corley on the high ground there, one cylinder had these 4 objects that looked like the legs of a frog out each side, which could have been other craft refueling or being serviced ? Not many small alien craft about, but its quiet at the moment, and I take pictures in the hope of catching something interesting passing over me. 8)
mike

Postby mike » Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:58 pm

Nothing small around this afternoon but 5 high cylinders around the Sun, AND another oblong alien craft which looked thick with two circular white engines in the bottom.And in the very next fame another picture with these two white engines moving away from the Sun on the other side of it, so it does not hang around from the looks of it....But nothing small in any pictures today after the storm and lightning that passed here, perhaps they were all called in during the time when it was bad out there, blue sky now but very black and horrible just an hour ago.During any storm the electric static force might be a problem to those craft, so they stay well above cloud cover to avoid any elecric storms and surges which might affect them ?

When I double checked that large oblong alien craft yesterday its not oblong but a type of blunt nosed triangle, very thick but with these two round white engines underneath looking very white on the picture.
mike

Postby mike » Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:09 pm

Took some pictures today but a lot of cloud cover and just the odd small craft in my pictures today, its gone quiet again, lets hope the blue sky comes back so we take pictures of whats ABOVE the clouds. :lol:
mike

Postby mike » Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:50 pm

Cloudy again today and very quiet in Bedworth, along the ridgeway near Rock Road Corley is quiet as well, nothing in my pictures a all.
mike

Postby mike » Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:51 pm

Much better weather today and I have already got some pictures of high cylinders close to the Sun passing over, but little in the way of small remotes so far..Keep taking some pictures to see whats about, while Im not busy okay.
mike

Postby mike » Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:10 pm

Im hurting today so I have just chilled and took things easy with no pictures to speak of, its cloudy outside anyway, so Im just having a quick look at BACKYARD WORLDS, then watch the athletics from London,an easy day for me. :lol: Oh yes I did get a picture yesterday thats new, its a double boomerang shape with both being small and silver with black windows, but the larger one of the two facing its smaller partner, almost an X shape. I feel the smaller of the two being a remote craft, ABLE to opertate for short periods away from its Mother Craft.
mike

Postby mike » Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:57 pm

Good day early on with lots of blue sky about, and the pictures I took had as many as 5 large cylinders high close to the Sun.And in two frames taken one after the other a fat saucer is moving across the Sun lower down, and while I havent dowsed its signature yet Im sure its the big saucer I have seen pass over before.And a few more smaller alien craft about today, the Sun has brought them all out more, but I want to check all the pictures I took before the clouds moved back later, I had my great granchild round and was busy keeping him happy. :lol: Tonight if its clear sky watch out for the meteorite shower in the next two days, that could be special.
mike

Postby mike » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:18 pm

Still not checked all of yesterdays pictures, but I had some that were good and unexpected.In two following pictures was a sort of Light Ship like that was seen when the greys and friends were about and active, its a rocket like shape craft with this ring around the centre from where these long white fingers of energy fan out, its like looking at a picture of the magnetic paths coming from an electric motor running out from this ring around the alien craft...And in one of the pictures was the high craft like a triangle but with a blunt nose and not pointed at all, its very fat and not sleek at all, like the fat saucer is very over weight.A good day yesterday, not many small remote craft about, but the best high alien cylinders was one frame with 12 big craft in, and most of them close to the Sun, all in all a good day for aliens over Bedworth....But with all these alien craft and our planes flying high up there as well its a worry something is going to collide with each other, I emailed the CCA once about it, but never had any reply as you would expect from them.But those pilots will not be able to see the cloaked alien craft, and radar I expect will not see them either, so its a worry, as I can see both alien and our planes in the same picture often passing each other. :shock:
mike

Postby mike » Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:23 pm

While the day was not bad it was a quiet day for aliens over Bedworth, I saw two Light Ships with the long white fingers of energy around the rocket, and a few cylinders spread about, but thats it and quiet really for such a nice sunny day ? I took at least 150 pictures, but very little in them today, so try again tomorrow with my fingers crossed behind my back. :lol:
mike

Postby mike » Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:53 pm

REALLY good visual sighting today over Bell Green Coventry, just when the storm was heavy to the west,and I think its just possible the ufo was struck with lightning and damaged as it was getting lower and lower.I was driving near Bell Green going north when I saw a very white round ufo coming west to east getting lower and lower in the sky, it was I imagine the size of a bus, much bigger than a car I think from the distance I was away from it.I pulled to the side of the road where a gap was in the houses, and watched the ufo dropping lower going towards the M6 road and Coombe Park I would think the direction was.It was still moving fast and I never had chance to take video or pictures as I was driving and had to pull over before I could react, but Im sure that ufo was damaged somehow and was going down from the speed it was dropping, and the time was 13.20 hours today.It was a very white ball ufo, and its possible the ufo skin was glass like as it was so bright, and at the bottom of the ball was some small white things hanging down, it crossed west to east in about a minute....The number of visual sightings of ufos is about 1% in my opinion as they are all cloaked from our eyes, so this one was damaged or in trouble and had lost its power the way it was dropping past Coombe Park area today.

Checked on Google Earth and it would have dropped just short of the M6 or just over the motorway close to Anstey....Anyone else see anything today local, just when the storm/rain passed over ??
Emailed BBC Radio Coventry about the sighting, but have not heard anything yet of other possible sightings of the same craft that day.
mike

PreviousNext

Return to Mike's UFO corner