UFOs OVER COVENTRY.

UFOs, aliens, inter-dimensional beings.... a place to discuss all things extra-terrestial. Mike is in charge.

Re: UFOs OVER COVENTRY.

Postby mike » Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:26 pm

Quiet again today, nothing in the pictures I took so I may try later today, very cloudy outside and looks like rain.
mike

Postby mike » Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:28 pm

Took a few pictures today but nothing in any of them, both Coventry and Bedworth alike, its quiet for sure at this moment.
mike

Postby mike » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:05 pm

Over 60 to 70 pictures this afternoon over Corley Rocks and nothing in the pictures at all, very quiet today like the early part of the week around Coventry.

Checking out a picture of the TR~3b seen on Google some time ago, but not there now at 30 30 38 44 S 115 22 56 03 E near Badgingarra in the Australian Bush area is very interesting, the road above where the TR3 was sighted is called Bibby Road, and the dark area above the road has alien influence and tunnels 50 feet underground there in at least two places in my dowsing opinion when I just checked around, somethings going on.....In the area where it looks like a T junction of white markings just below is a rift with rocks in it,these dowse very strong this new alien influence there and other places within this dark area,no smoke without fire folks.
mike

Postby mike » Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:19 pm

This morning early before dinner time I got pictures of two different types of big alien craft over Bell Green Coventry, one was the single cylinder type and the other looked like a sort of Light Ship, the ones where this band around the centre is the focus for long bright forks of what looks like lightning coming from it. Plus a small grey colour doomed craft that looked like the power unit for the large cross formation of alien craft you sometimes see, where the centre craft has this large doom on top that carries others on each of its sides....Not much else today so far, but its better than nothing.
mike

Postby mike » Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:55 pm

Something very interesting today, at 14.26 hours today I was sitting in Bedworth waiting for the little lady to finish shopping, when I decided to take some more pictures around me in the road where I was.And nothing was about overhead or to the sides where I was, BUT to the east towards Bulkington was a large cylinder in 4 pictures stationary in the sky and pretty low at about 8000 feet...You dont often see one of these big cylinders that low, the only time before was over Bell Green some months before this year, so to see it hovering over Bulkington was special today, but little else about, cold but clear skies.The front of the cylinder looked thicker than the rest of the cylinder was and grey, and the back end was white and very glass like ?
mike

Postby mike » Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:36 pm

Parked in the same position as yesterday and took about 40 pictures at the same time of day, but nothing was in any of them today, some you win and some you dont. :lol:
mike

Postby mike » Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:52 pm

At 11.17 today over Bell Green looking west I got a picture of a huge cylinder moving towards space/upwards, it was about the 3rd picture I took of a group sitting outside my daughters house, and afterwards I took at least 80 more pictures in all parts of Coventry soon after, but nothing in them...The cylinder, was part cloaked with this tail engine that looked like a boat and its rudder out behind, in that it was a different angle to the cylinder above it.You can see the engine which is very thin and black/white is out at an angle to the body of the cylinder, like it can be moved to add thrust to the crafts direction more out the side....Its one of the bigger cylinders that I have pictures of, and being so low in what was light cloud cover,I was lucky to catch it, as nothing else was in any of the other pictures....The craft is like a huge cigar tube with a rounded front grey/white and very cloaked so you can only just see its outline, with this very thin black and white band around the bottom of the craft, which I now know can move out the side some distance to add to its climbing/movement rate.I would say it was 8 to 10000 feet up, very close for something that big, Im talking 6 to 8 normal aircraft size at the same height I would say. :shock: :shock: AND NO WINGS
mike

Postby mike » Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:12 pm

LAST two days have been wet and cloudy, so I only took about 30 pictures each day , and nothing but birds in those....But last Friday at 12.23 in my pictures a large white triangle appeared over Bell Green near my daughters house again, and this time it was much clearer in the picture.I dowse its edges to be 600 yards long the three edges, and its NOT the sleek thin craft I have seen in my pictures before, this one was very fat with a belly around a huge engine port at its back, which is about a third of the back end width.In my other pictures the triangles have been very cloaked, but friday it was a much better picture more defined, and it never had the feeling of danger to it like the sleek black triangle gun ships, those you JUST know you dont mess with.....I took loads of pictures afterwards, but nothing else in any of them, just the early white triangle over Bell Green, this is about the 3rd time I have seen this craft almost in the same place at about the same time now ?? I just wonder if the radar at Coventry Airport or Birmingham Airport or East Midlands see these huge craft,the speed they move its just a flash on the scope I would imagine.
mike

Postby mike » Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:55 pm

I took a few pictures today before dinner but nothing in any of them, and later over Bedworth but all of them were empty, only birds about today it seems.Its very misty today, this might explain why nothing is moving, birds I mean, not aliens, mist does not worry them I imagine, saying that why dont aliens fly in cloudy weather ?? :lol:
mike

Postby mike » Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:55 pm

Looking at the fat triangle alien craft tonight, the one I took a picture of during last week I checked it in a sky map and placed it in Sagittarius.Then working further I found it to be closer to M54 and Ascella or just above in that star charts,Im sure it belongs in that area of the sky, even if it is light years away and far beyond any place we can travel to yet.Dowsing the craft and the star charts they match up and I believe hand on heart its where the triangle came from that I took a picture of last week, its the only place where the craft and the star charts show the SAME influence....Nothing today large or small moving about, just another cloudy day over Coventry and Bedworth.
mike

Postby mike » Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:28 pm

Just lost that post so here it is again...The fat saucer I dowsed again today and its got a crew of 100, it takes that craft 3 years to get here from Sagittarius, and they are on a 2 year mission here from a planet thats 18 billion years old.They have no knowledge of planet Earth, they are not evil or friendly, just matter of fact people on a job to explore,they dont mix and have no time for the greys or other aliens.The pursuit of knowledge is all important over everything else, knowledge is power..

Just checked and Ascella/Sagittarius is 88 light years from planet Earth, you work out the maths. :mrgreen:
mike

Postby mike » Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:59 pm

Some clear sky around Coventry today and I took a good number of pictures, but nothing in any of them at all, its gone quiet again....I have been working back through all my ufo pictures cropping and enlarging all of interesting pictures so I can get a better scale of what alien craft I have got.Its taking me ages as I have 4200 ufo pictures to work through, but Im finding some very good pictures of small remotes and all sorts of craft from this new alien race here now, to the greys and friends from the past.Im just at 2017 Feb so its taking a while to sort back and pick out the best most interesting pictures, and at the same time Im removing the pictures where the detail is not the good enough, having a sort out. :lol:
mike

Postby mike » Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:24 pm

Very clear blue sky today for most of the day in Bedworth and Coventry, I took at least 120 pictures around Bedworth and Corley Rocks but only 2 small alien craft in those pictures.Its very quiet at the moment around here, and I think a clear day tomorrow on the weather, so see what Saturday brings ?

Interesting thing doing the cropping and enlarging of the pictures I already have, the Light Ships where the craft has the pink ring around the middle of the cylinder, and from here long fingers of white lightning form a wing shape outwards, the lightning goes both forward and backwards in two directions, like the power/lightning pushes and pulls the craft along at the same time.Perhaps its some form of moving the space in front of the craft to the back, so it opens a space which it then moves into, Im no engineer, but its nothing like a jet engine with the power pushing the craft forwards against the air in front of it ?
mike

Postby mike » Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:30 pm

Rain and heavy cloud again today, but Im doing well with my photo cropping and enlarging, but I seem to have lost some of the pictures, cannot find the big cylinder which came close a year or so ago.I was to the west of it and looking right up its exhaust double pipe, in a figure of 8 but side ways on, and the width of the pipe was huge and looking very white, not hurting your eyes but close.It just turned a little towards the south and was gone in a flash, talk about speed,blink and its out of sight already no kidding....If it was one of ours the pilot and crew would just be a dirty stain on the wall. :lol:
mike

Postby mike » Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:51 pm

Broken cloud for a while over Coventry, and during that time I took a number of pictures over west Bell Green area, and in the pictures was at least 5 large cylinders in one picture all high up.They were in odd photos along with some silver ball shaped craft, and one on the cylinders which came close had this part blue and part white body each side of the middle ring around the middle. A good day but very little small craft, its like a new fleet of aliens has arrived and are checking the place out ?? Checking old pictures back to 2013 I cannot find the big cylinder with 3 pictures of it moving over Bedworth I took, I hope I havent deleted those, they were the ones of the back end of the cylinder showing the huge round double engines in a figure of 8 sideways on.I have seen these very white double engines high in the sky for almost a year now,like two white spots side by side in the atmosphere very very white looking, I feel these are plasma engines, but the middle ring is where the Light Ships lightning comes from in others, perhaps another form of power in space ?
mike

PreviousNext

Return to Mike's UFO corner