UFOs OVER COVENTRY.

UFOs, aliens, inter-dimensional beings.... a place to discuss all things extra-terrestial. Mike is in charge.

Re: UFOs OVER COVENTRY.

Postby mike » Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:13 pm

Still very dull and wet in Coventry today, but during a dry moment I took about 20 pictures and in the one was a small silver craft to my left, pointing straight at me with a large black window at the front.The craft was banked so the window was lower and to the side as well, Im sure it was watching me watching IT.I have had this before when a number of craft have passed over, all the windows pointing where I stood, and some at angles which looked like they had turned to gaze at me, watching them.I feel sure some of the silver craft have the ability to know what you are thinking, or at least the alien race which controls them does, as Im sure the small silver craft are remotes with no life force inside. Its very interesting, as often the first two or three pictures will have some sort of small silver craft in them, then the rest nothing, like they watch for me coming out and then go about their own jobs afterwards, having recorded me watching for them first ??
mike

Postby mike » Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:13 pm

Very quiet at the moment for alien craft, I havent been taking many pictures but nothing much in any of them,out of 40 pictures only the single small silver craft last few days, but its been very cloudy with rain here.
mike

Postby mike » Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:23 pm

Yesterday was good with nice blue sky for a while before the rain came, and during that time I got one big cylinder close to the Sun overhead, with another picture of a smaller round white ball and 3 small silver craft on its east side all very close, like it was releasing them or checking them perhaps ? The number of sightings was low while I did take well over 100 pictures, but with the clouds and rain moving in the alien craft would disappear like before, they just DONT like the clouds as I think they use the solar energy and will stay above any cloud cover for safety.See what the weather is like Saturday, hope the Sun comes out so I can get more pictures,as you just never know what you might catch passing overhead ?
mike

Postby mike » Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:14 pm

Today at 16.28 hours I took about 35 pictures in all directions, but the only direction where alien craft were was towards the south of me and Coventry. While most of the days pictures had nothing, at 16.28 hours I took two pictures close together to the south and in one was 23 small silver alien craft, and the very next 14 small silver craft in about the same position.The rest had just a couple of very high small craft, but that was about it, apart from those two frames it was yet another quiet day alien watching....They must have been just released and dropped down to just above ground level, well the pylon wires are at 300 feet high so above those to the south of me, the sky was clear with a nice blue cover all around, but the only active area was to my south.
mike

Postby mike » Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:54 pm

At 1800 hours tonight over Rock Road near Corley a high double cylinder passed over in my pictures, and the next frame but one had those two very white exhaust circular rings showing where its turning and making speed.Only two small craft in my pictures there, but it was getting very misty and you could not see far across the fields.While sometimes the smaller double cylinders pass overhead, this one was end to end double cylinder, one behind the other and not side by side, and these one are much larger.Not often you see or picture these so close, normally they are close to the Sun and very high, I would guess 80 to 120000 feet at least, well above out planes going back and forth over Bedworth.
mike

Postby mike » Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:17 pm

Today was clear and nice blue sky over Bedworth, I took abut 80 pictures and got some results, not a lot but one big cylinder close to the Sun around 1400 hours, and during the afternoon some small silver craft which came close and I got pictures of.The one small alien craft had two objects one above and the other below looking like remotes, each had a sort of eye at the front like the craft had its black window looking the same way towards the front.I assume they use them when they wish to come in close to the ground,I know a few times objects were in the tree to my left when I took pictures from the back garden,as funny as it sounds ? Things are quiet really apart from the odd time when you catch something really good, like the other week when I got a picture of 20 odd craft alldropping down to the south of me later in the afternoon,perhaps the night shift coming on. 8)
mike

Postby mike » Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:38 pm

Its been cloudy with some rain today, and the pictures I took only had the odd small silver craft in them and at distance, but see what tomorrow brings. 8)
mike

Postby mike » Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:49 pm

Today at odd times the Sun came through and I tried to take pictures in every direction to see what was about, only a few small silver craft and the big cylinder was active.At 15.17 hours over Bell Green Coventry the big white cylinder came much closer than normal near my daughters house, but it only appeared in one frame, so it was a quick visit/pass...And early afternoon I got a photo of a cylinder close to the Sun in its normal very high position, but just the odd small silver alien craft moving about today.
mike

Postby mike » Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:55 pm

Two Boeing Apace helicopters came over our house at 13.09 hours today flying north to south, DONT know if they were looking for aliens this time, they just kept on going south.Im sure from time to time they are used as back up for Police Helicopters called out to chase off alien craft that are gathering, or come too close to schools and have to be warned off.Its a fact thepolice helicopters are used this way, Nick Pope confirmed this on Radio WM some time ago when I questioned him on the subject.Question is if the police chase alien craft from time to time, how come they manage to keep it all quiet, do the police pilots sign the secrets form to gag them I wonder ?
mike

Postby mike » Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:26 pm

Just after 1700 hours tonight I drove over the Rock Road Corley to take pictures of the sky in every direction, and those to the south had some small silver alien craft all high passing over.In one picture a craft was sitting right over the Fillongley Road, where the traffic was passing, dont know if it was checking the cars passing below ? They seem to run along the ridgeway to the east north to south direction, like its a boundry line, but nothing very high as the cloud cover was heavy and you could not see much.....I saw two ufos reported with pictures from Sutton Coldfield on the Internet, and they dowse this new alien race here, but another ufo sighting with pictures from Birmingham dont have that influence with them, and could be a plane on approach to Birminham Airport I believe.
mike

Postby mike » Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:45 pm

I did take about 40 pictures today when the clouds cleared a little but very little moving about, just a few high small silver craft about over my home.Nothing large near the Sun when I got some pictures, but I believe the weekend and Monday will be clear and a good chance to take more pictures with clear sky overhead, so they might have better results, but its quiet just now I feel, no influence or desire to take pictures at this time.
mike

Postby mike » Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:04 pm

Later in the afternoon the sky did clear and you could see blue sky overhead, and I took about 60 pictures during this time.At 16.42 hours I got in my pictures a high large alien craft which looked like four cylinders two by two end on end pass overhead much closer than the normal from north to south.The craft looked and dowsed this new alien race here, and during the time it passed one of our large planes was passing over looking about the same size and distance away, which is not the normal situation for those big cylinders which stay close to the Sun as it passes over....Nothing else was really moving about, I just got the odd single small silver craft which was very close but blurred as it was moving fast and very close at the time, again with that big black window looking straight at me !! I have not been well enough to spend a lot of time in the garden taking pictures, Im sore and in pain with my legs and back, and I tend to keep warm indoors and put a hot water bottle on my back to help the pain and discomfort, never get old folks, its not fun.....Well I am pushing 29 now,I wish :lol: :lol:
mike

Postby mike » Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:32 pm

Been very wet and cloudy last few days here, I took a few pictures but nothing in them, its no good when its cloudy, the alien dont fly in that sort of weather from my pictures over the years.I think their radar is affected by the water droplets in the clouds, or even perhaps the engines needing direct sunlight/solar panels for power ?
mike

Postby mike » Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:06 am

Yesterday was dull with rain off and on, but at 17.40 hours I drove to see my daughter at hers, and where the A444 crosses Foleshill at the big roundabout I saw something in the sky there.It was three small red objects in a triangle formation, two objects higher with the one at the point much lower going south to north, while the strong wind was blowing from the south west...I only could look for a second or so as the traffic was heavy and I could not gaze upwards, each object was not round but broken outline like three round shapes together, Im sure they were not anything man made as no strobe lights or sound.Because I could only look for a coule of seconds I dont really know what they were, but since they were moving south to north I felt they were being powered as the wind was very strong at this time blowing from the south west ??
mike

Postby mike » Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:15 pm

Clear sky for a part of the day but I did manage to take some pictures, and in two frames is what looks like a Light Ship, where the white flashes around the alien craft look like lightning flashes.And in another two frames is a double cylinder end on end with a very white body, and blue round head to the cylinder passing from north to south over my bungalow in a clear sky.They all dowse with the new alien race signature to dowsing, but the Light Ship type is not something you see often, I just wonder if the aliens have different types of drives which they use in outer space with another engine for low atmosphere work ?? Often see the big double white exhaust of the larger craft very high up, and sometimes the big single exhaust, these exhaust ports are huge, I would guess 20 to 25 feet across at least.
mike

PreviousNext

Return to Mike's UFO corner