On the trail with Bigfoot-hunters

UFOs, aliens, inter-dimensional beings.... a place to discuss all things extra-terrestial. Mike is in charge.

Postby Ian Pegler » Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:34 am

from the BBC...

Not since footage emerged of a giant, ape-like figure in the California woods in the late 1960s has there been so much interest in proving the existence of Bigfoot. So how do you go about finding a creature most people believe to be a myth?

CLICK HERE to read the article.

Ian
Ian Pegler
BSD member

Re: On the trail with Bigfoot-hunters

Postby mike » Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:51 pm

Im sure with devices like remote cameras and movement detectors getting a BIGFOOT picture is only a matter of time, perhaps say in the next two years.They are good at keeping away from man and this had to be learnt over time,all animals have this instinct to stay well away from humans,only where animals have been treated well will they allow man to approach closer.BIGFOOT or Forest People leave trail markers to other forest people to stay clear, these take the form of twisted saplins in a U shape, one group in Canada left inverted trees with their roots showing high in the air, and native people in the US have full knowledge of these forest people, and respect them.SO many reported accounts of people seeing forest people in all sorts of woodland sites cannot be dismissed, the creature exists both in the US and Canada, plus Russia and perhaps the mountains of China, out of the way places where they hide away from man...I dont believe the Bluff Creek video to be real, the footprints and the video of the animal walking away does not dowse true...But other wooded places in the US has the influence of forest people here and there, so while they are few, they are real and deserve protection, like ANY endangered specie !!
mike

Postby mike » Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:17 pm

I have heard so many times from friends and people down the years who have written to me about animals seeking people out who can help them, those people who share a love of birds and animals.Its like they know they will be helped and not killed out of hand, they visit out of need and know/feel safe there.Many of these good people live far from the towns and often live in wooded country where wild animals roam about.I think if the truth be known contact with Forest People has already been made, but those folks dont look for the World to know just yet, in case hunters visit to bag a trophy..Many states in the US already have laws to protect Forest People, and hunting is banned, which is a very good thing as we know so little of these creatures...Often its said Forest People will knock on trees to call or let others know where they are feeding in deep woods, and having a screech rather than a vocal call, but its from folks who see Forest People out of accident while camping or walking the woods...Some of the pictures I have seen do dowse with an unknown life force,humans signature for me are low, while Forest People dowse different, and I believe Forest People do hibernate in Winter like Bears during the worst of the weather....Shoot Forest People with nothing more than a camera please, they deserve better than to be hunted, and for its skin to be stuffed and placed in someones hall....Native people in the USA will know of Forest People and respect them, and late at night around the camp fire may tell stories of encounters years ago passed from father to son,of chance meetings on the trails long ago.
mike

Postby mike » Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:00 am

Im sure even today with folk visiting all corners of the planet, in some quiet place these Forest People will hide away to live their lives as best as they can. Often reports come in of sightings where the FP will cross roads and get caught in the lights of a car that passed at the same time, and Im sure it would be something that you would not wish to have very often, a huge hairy FP perhaps 7 to 8 feet tall in the car headlights. But with the reports you know every time the creature will slink away and never confront those who came across it, they know to avoid man and sometimes his desire to kill and destroy their kind, leaned over years of existence living close to man. But the other side of the coin speaks of good folk leaving food like apples and carrots and things where the FP interacts, and will visit feeding places in harsh weather a couple of times a week. Even to the point where FP will enter old or empty buildings out in the woods for shelter in bad weather, leaving traces of their visit of scat or fur on barbed wire, which shows a level of intelligence for survival....Again ONLY shoot Forest People with a camera, and be careful who you tell of the experience, as many hunters will ignore the law and try and shoot these FP just to get a trophy for the lounge wall.
mike

Postby mike » Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:07 pm

One Russian Big Foot Researcher I wrote to for some time was Igor Burtzen who researched Forest People all over the world, and over time I got to respect this chap who like me had feelings for this creature. He visited New York State in the US and did some fine work to interview folk who had sightings and in Russia worked with other researchers to understand better Forest Peoples life and visited the area where they had been seen in remote villages and forests.He was someone to admire going out to chase down reports of sightings and doing his best to get to the truth, it takes guts to walk through snow and ice in Winter in Russia to look for answers.
mike

Postby mike » Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:58 am

Dowsing the area of British Columbia/Pitt lake I found two places where I feel a family of Forest People live, the fact two places close to each other has their influence means to me the two groups are related.I dont think from experience two groups would be happy to share land with each other unless related, then it might work with enough room for them to forage in the woods and mountains without being too close for comfort.With only so much food available its a case of feed up for the winter while things are good,and perhaps hibernate when its too cold to forage in deep winter ? The only way to know for sure is dowse their position in deep winter and each day check to see if their influence has moved, if it remains static for a period of time, they are hibernating for sure like Bears.
mike

Postby mike » Sun Oct 30, 2016 7:19 pm

More influence of Forest People at Pitt Lake at a different place from the others I found, and this one has a ufo signature here as well, like they are watching the FPs from a distance, perhaps researching them like they do us.....Cannot find out yet if Bigfoot is protected in British Columbia ?
mike

Return to Mike's UFO corner