Starchild skull - is it alien, part- alien or all human?

UFOs, aliens, inter-dimensional beings.... a place to discuss all things extra-terrestial. Mike is in charge.

Starchild skull - is it alien, part- alien or all human?

Postby Ian Pegler » Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:44 am

Thought this might be of interest...

http://www.starchildproject.com/

Anyone care to dowse?

Ian
Ian Pegler
BSD member

Re: Starchild skull - is it alien, part- alien or all human?

Postby Grahame Gardner » Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:54 am

Very interesting indeed, Ian - thanks for posting. I particularly liked their page explaining why it is a futile exercise trying to edit Wikipedia (or 'Wackypedia' as they call it!) to include information that challenges the norm - a sentiment that could equally apply to the dowsing page on same:
It is massively unfortunate that so many people worldwide consider Wikipedia a reliable source of information. By basing its “truth” on popular vote rather than actual facts, it distorts beyond recognition the entire purpose of science and science advocacy, of which it considers itself a bastion. This is not to say there is no truth or reliability in anything found in the mass of Wikipedia writings, but you can be certain that anything they feel is “alternative,” or a challenge to what they perceive as their “status quo,” will definitely be distorted beyond recognition.

Hear, hear!

FWIW, my dowsing supports the alien/human hybrid theory.
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
Grahame Gardner
Site Admin

Postby Ian Pegler » Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:33 am

Grahame Gardner wrote:I particularly liked their page explaining why it is a futile exercise trying to edit Wikipedia (or 'Wackypedia' as they call it!) to include information that challenges the norm - a sentiment that could equally apply to the dowsing page on same:

I note from the Wikipedia Dowsing discussion page that one of the main editors confesses to having been an ex-CSICOP member! :shock:

FWIW, my dowsing supports the alien/human hybrid theory.

Mine does too.

Ian
Ian Pegler
BSD member

Postby mike » Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:40 pm

Dowsing the skull I find it 25% human and 75% alien, not one or the other but a mix, it might have been some sort of child from a mating of human and alien in the distant past.....I date the skull to 3200 years ago... 8)
mike

Postby Helen-Healing » Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:53 pm

I am intrigued. Particularly about how it appeared.

The Starchild Skull is a 900-year-old human-like bone skull that was unearthed in Mexico in the 1930s by a young girl. The girl brought the skull to America and kept it her whole life.

Now why would a young girl do this? :| Bring home a skull & keep it for years? Ah - but not just one, as it seems there was another there too, of a 'normal' human, we are told, and the two skulls were compared. Who is/was this woman & why did she decide to hand it over to scientists in the end?

Also, what was happening in Mexico during the time this skull is reputed to have 'lived'? Well, the Anastazi were still around at that time, and they have long been linked to aliens, according to their surviving rock art! (The Hopi Indians are believed to be descended from them.)
But the Anastazi suddenly disappeared, lock, stock & barrel, around 1300AD. No-one knows how or why! Some info on the Anastazi here but there's lots about them & their extraordinary art on the net.

Then there were the Mayans & the Toltecs, both of whom believed their 'gods' came to them from space, and their art illustrates this. (Carlos Castaneda's teacher Don Juan told him that he was teachimg him the 'Toltec Path of Knowledge'.)

So................? Not such an unbelievable idea, I think!
Helen-Healing

Postby mike » Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:32 pm

WELL worth a closer look where these people lived, something might have been left behind who knows, the large hole in the buildings might point to the fact they were at home in tunnels underground..This fact is something I believe exists today, aliens underground in tunnels, the world over deep tunnels cannot be explained in terms of places to live, yet would be very safe from attack by air/space...With satellites today the only safe place from their eyes is deep underground, same as any passing craft overhead, plus the fact these aliens that might have visited could need to hide from direct Suns rays, perhaps eyes adapted to a very weak Sun from where they lived before moving, food for thought Helen, you make a good point.
mike

Starchild skull is 'not human'

Postby Grahame Gardner » Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:10 pm

A New Partial Analysis Of DNA Reinforces That Absolute Proof Can Be Obtained To Confirm The Starchild Skull Is Not Human.

... but more analysis is needed.

http://www.starchildproject.com/dna2012.htm
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
Grahame Gardner
Site Admin

Return to Mike's UFO corner