Object P/2010 A2 In The Heavens

UFOs, aliens, inter-dimensional beings.... a place to discuss all things extra-terrestial. Mike is in charge.

Object P/2010 A2 In The Heavens

Postby mike » Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:47 pm

I read some postings on the object P/2010 A2 seen in the sky, it has the very best people wondering just what it really is close to us, I found the pictures from Hubble and dowsed it out, dont know if this subject has been already discussed here on the forum, but its very interesting.I dowse its something natural and normal to that part of the sky/space, and nothing like an alien Mother Ship or anything like that, at best perhaps a small Comet with its dust tail, but I dont know enough to know if its dust tail does flow away, along the Suns solar wind as it moves week to week.....I get the download APOD from Nasa and ESA thats pictures taken of space of interesting sights and things, and often I get pictures that have the alien tag when dowsing them, this weeks Hickson Compact Group 31 has such a tag in the top of its Galaxy, where in time another Galaxy is running into it.....Interesting that I believe you can dowse objects like Planets and Stars that are infact light years away, dowsing is something that defies logic, and the laws of physics, yet the light seen from those objects has taken light years to get here, so you are dowsing the past ? Be interested with any comments from other forum members and friends.
mike

Re: Object P/2010 A2 In The Heavens

Postby arthur hamlin » Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:14 pm

mike wrote:I read some postings on the object P/2010 A2 seen in the sky, it has the very best people wondering just what it really is close to us, I found the pictures from Hubble and dowsed it out, dont know if this subject has been already discussed here on the forum, but its very interesting.I dowse its something natural and normal to that part of the sky/space, and nothing like an alien Mother Ship or anything like that, at best perhaps a small Comet with its dust tail, but I dont know enough to know if its dust tail does flow away, along the Suns solar wind as it moves week to week.....I get the download APOD from Nasa and ESA thats pictures taken of space of interesting sights and things, and often I get pictures that have the alien tag when dowsing them, this weeks Hickson Compact Group 31 has such a tag in the top of its Galaxy, where in time another Galaxy is running into it.....Interesting that I believe you can dowse objects like Planets and Stars that are infact light years away, dowsing is something that defies logic, and the laws of physics, yet the light seen from those objects has taken light years to get here, so you are dowsing the past ? Be interested with any comments from other forum members and friends.

Hi Mike,
If you believe in spirit people who can travel faster than the speed of light, who can obtain the information you seek than these things are possible. I still request information for distant places but found it magic when collecting info on the corn formations, who made them, why, where did they come from, are there physical beings on the planets where they came from, what do they look like - here is where automatic drawing comes in, and so fascinating to see the hand draw what you least expect!.
I do not care too much about logic or the laws of physics, they already rule us enough - about time dowsing reared its head for us to be noticed I say.
Arthur
arthur hamlin

Postby mike » Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:07 am

Crop Circles are alive Arthur, with so much going on inside,okay you get the few hoaxed ones, but walk just one thats genuine and you will never look back...Find the crossed energy lines in the centre and your off running , its a wonderful ride to places unknown and full of pleasure,where the past and future meets to merge and twist and turn, your never alone there...I think we are all linked this Universe and all the others in some form of power thread that links us all together, like the cord of a mother to her child in the womb.
mike

Postby mike » Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:18 pm

The latest report on the object is now some weeks overdue from Hubble/Nasa, hope we do get a report of what can be seen now as the object changes position..The shape of the group took on a form very like the Star Of David, if you chase down the many web sites that are working to understand this object, its becoming big news as to what it is ?
mike

Postby mike » Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:51 pm

The latest on this space object is we can see it but dont have a clue what it is...From the reports the tail of this object is running towards the Sun, and not away from the Solar Wind as it should do, and the dust from the impact is not behaving as it should and clear ? All in all its having those good people at Nasa in a twist and scratching their heads, bet Hubble is booked watching all these events and recording what they can of it..The Star Of David design seen in the cloud dust is very pronounced even after some weeks of observing the object, I dowse it all natural and with nothing alien there, but then who am I to say its nothing, might be the discovery of the century....Its got people talking if nothing else, and NASA seems very quiet on the object,perhaps more reason to take notice!Most pictures and data is coming from private observers on the web,so power to those people who keep the data coming, now where did I put them binoculars...
mike

Postby Lyndon Ronstadt » Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:31 pm

Mike, this dowses as an asteroid exhibiting a magnetic anomaly - hence the accumulation of ferrous matter in the form of an 'X'. If this asteroid is generating magnetic energy (a magnetic anomaly is different than a magnetic field) it is particularly interesting as its the only asteroid known to do so. If the tail is composed of magnetic material perhaps this explains why it's pointing towards the sun rather than away from it as do the tails of comets.

This object is also interesting from an esoteric perspective as only life(i) is magnetic. The planets are magnetic because each is the physical vehicle of some high entity. There's unlikely to be little green men on P/2010 A2 as its life will come from a higher plane than our physical one, but apparently some life force has acquired this asteroid for its own purpose.

(i) 'Life' is the wrong term - I've used it here for simplicity.
Lyndon Ronstadt

Postby mike » Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:07 pm

Yes its causing a stir in the scientific circles as to what it is,but when you think about it, we are only just probing space and its mystery, so anything could be out there waiting to be discovered Lyndon, and this object could be the first of many to get us all wondering whats out there ? Given enough of these things are seen and recorded, then NASA might find the money with other interested countries to fund another deep space shot, say to Mars, that would offer a challenge...But with both Mars and Phobos and Deimos all having Megaliths standing at sacred sites , some life had to find and plant the Megalith there in the past, okay I date the sites to 3 billion years when the intent of digging the Monolith there was active, but given the dates of each site it was around billions of years before anything was done...So who found the sacred sites and planted the stone Monolith to mark each site, a passing alien perhaps, who knows.Perhaps some carving or message remains on the Megalith to point the way WHO DONE IT, like we sent our calling card out into space some years back , I wonder if thats ever found by another race of people ?

Interesting thought Lyndon, I date the oldest Planet Earth ancient site the Giants Circle on the Golan Heights, and yes to 3 billion years ago, honest.
mike

Postby mike » Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:17 pm

NASA still quiet about this object I believe, lots of posts about this on the Internet from other groups/people, so the interest is high,I understand NASA can take a year to answer questions about any objects seen in deep space, sort of point Hubble there and ask questions in the canteen next day from anyone who saw the object day before. :lol:
mike

Postby mike » Mon Jan 04, 2016 7:31 pm

Looked at P 2010 A2 and it dowses VERY magnetic, nothing alien or Mother Ship, and the centre of the object contains its most powerful magnetic force and not the outer edges for me.Its very interesting, but nothing for ages about this mystery on the web ?? Makes you wonder what they know, NASA and the rest of the suits.
mike

Postby mike » Sun Jan 17, 2016 5:54 pm

Last night before I went to sleep I thought P2010 might be the other end/worm hole of a massive Black Hole, but dowsing today I cannot feel a link with any other forces.Its very magnetic and I believe comes from the far reaches of the Universe, and is very volcanic in nature, just like a very big cannon ball on fire and very hot.....Dont stand in front of this rock. :mrgreen:
mike

Return to Mike's UFO corner