UFO 'sightings' revealed in archive files from 1990s

UFOs, aliens, inter-dimensional beings.... a place to discuss all things extra-terrestial. Mike is in charge.

UFO 'sightings' revealed in archive files from 1990s

Postby simonwheeler » Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:12 am

Thousands of UFOs have been spotted in the last 20 years around the UK, according to newly released documents.
More than 6,000 pages of reports describe people's experiences with unidentified flying objects between 1994 and 2000.

From the BBC- including sketches (drawings- not {necessarily} comedy pieces :twisted: )

The files are available to download for free for a month from the National Archives website.

Same story, same organisation the BBC but different report
As we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our fear, our presence automatically liberates others.

www.simongordonwheeler.co.uk

Simon
simonwheeler

Re: UFO 'sightings' revealed in archive files from 1990s

Postby griff » Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:30 pm

One of these doodles bears a striking (and worrying) resemblance to an american cruise missile? :shock:
griff

Postby mike » Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:22 pm

Before I was old enough to have a shot gun, I walked with friends who would shoot over the marshes and waters of Breydon near Gt.Yarmouth, so this experience and knowledge let me become aware of many different types of birds, and have an alert mind and brain to flying objects right from an early age.And when you combine this with the gift of dowsing, the odd UFO buzzing past does not put you off your stride for long, the fact you can both see and dowse strange lights or craft and dowse their unique signature/influence helps no end.Okay often the bright flash in the sky is nothing more than a low Sun catching the tail plane of a passing high aircraft some thousands of feet high up, but then again a bright silver round object hanging in the sky above you does set of the alarm bells ringing.So many aircraft pass overhead all day long where I live, as many as 15 an hour can be going over, and sometimes at peak times more,so traffic in the sky at all heights is busy to say the least...Yet the odd time something does come in view that gets your notice thats out of the ordinary,another sighting of something that does not belong in our sky, from another world/place/universe...The old peanut we cannot fly there so they cannot fly here does no longer apply,we are seeing more and more unknown craft all the while,and the Governments of the world can do nothing, since these craft can out fly anything we have and are years ahead in developement of us.Releasing these UFO files will allow the public to get some idea we are not alone in this universe, which is a good thing at last,and while science tells us we are seeing Venus rising every time a ufo buzzes our town,dont always believe them okay...UFOs have a unique signature to dowsing, I feel its very close to the influence of the Sun, so its engine may contain some fusion matter like that of the Sun to provide its power, it dowses unlike any aircraft we have,so the distant object even when its great distance away can still dowse with that alien tag I believe. 8)
mike

Postby simonwheeler » Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:10 am

Ah- The Sun newspaper to the rescue...

THE Sun has launched the nation's UFO X-Files.
We want you to report your mysterious sightings after the Ministry of Defence halted its UFO investigations.
The Sun will then publish the X-Files just like the MoD did.

Starting with this story:

ALIENS are attacking our SHEEP, UFO experts chillingly claimed yesterday.
Fuming farmers have been waking up to find animals dead after seemingly being "experimented on".
UFO hunters who set up a special team to investigate are linking the mutilations - including the removal of sheep brains and eyes - to sightings of mysterious reddish orange lights in the sky.

To read the full length story just click here
As we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our fear, our presence automatically liberates others.

www.simongordonwheeler.co.uk

Simon
simonwheeler

Postby mike » Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:28 pm

NOT many sheep around Exhall/Coventry, but those orange light ufos seem to like it here,hope we are NOT on the menu next week !! :shock:
mike

Postby griff » Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:03 pm

Evidence: This happens at night. Orange light discharging smaller lights. Neat holes. Brains and internal organs removed. Why?

Possibilities: A nocturnal light source from a single lamp would appear from a distance to be spherical. Persons with flashlights disembarking from a vehicle or helicopter would appear to be smaller spherical light sources. (This would not unduly worry sheep) Subsonic velocity 9mm Parabellum bullets make neat holes. Eyes reflecting orange laser beam sights make an excellent aiming mark with the certainty of a single brain shot. WW2 technology produced almost perfect shot sound silencing as incorporated in the De Lisle carbine. A brain shot or a heart/ lung shot in the side would be lethal but the medium velocity bullet, bearing forensic evidence of its origin and the weapon used would remain in the body.
Removal of damaged organs together with the bullet therefore makes the perpetrator and the weapon untraceable.
I guess the perpetrators may have harvested some choicer cuts in addition to removing the evidence.

If you don't believe in UFOs the evidence (if true) points to the Military or the Government researching the effectiveness of snipers or assassins weaponry and target acquisition.
griff

Postby mike » Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:03 pm

The cattle taken in the US where organs were removed all had one thing in common, complete blood loss without any trace being found near or around the animals like it was sucked out..Wonder if the same thing happened with the sheep, complete blood loss and no traces found anywhere,I dont think any snipers would go to these lengths to perfect their shooting, unless they had trainee medical doctors with them doing that ? We look for answers to this mystery, but you wont find the Government getting involved, like the US they steer well clear of these problems, rather than tell us what they know.
mike

Postby griff » Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:09 pm

Hi Mike.
'They' dont tell us. My post is my humble opinion on possibilities and not based on government information, merely upon information given in the news media.

Regards -Griff

Stay cool 8)
griff

Postby mike » Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:52 pm

Hi Griff,
Its a worry all this, just how FAR does the aliens go before the Governments of the world say enough is enough and group together to defend the planet, perhaps a few animals lost to the aliens dont mean much, but to the farmers it means a lot...Always remember that chap Adamski found on a coal pit tip dead with burns to his neck they could not find a cause for or the stuff that burnt him, he could have got there only by dropping from the air, makes you wonder what else happens we dont know about...I think the time may come when all the nations of the planet have to unite to chase the aliens away, China/USA/Russia/Japan/Britain/France/Germany and many others, if things go too far and the aliens start taking people/children...The greys have to live on a planet where sunlight is never seen, perhaps they live in tunnels underground as the surface is too dangerous, so underground has become their natural place called home.They are much more advanced than us with their craft, so everything else has to follow suit,and since they all look alike cloning has to be part of their nature for crews or space missions, perhaps the human types are in fact the real aliens with the little greys helping out.Or space has many races all seeking knowledge away from their planet working together like the UN,the APOD pictures that I get often have the alien signature in them, so alien races could be far flung and active, after all thats what we will do one day, travel to the worlds out there.
mike

Return to Mike's UFO corner