UFO pyramid reported over Kremlin

UFOs, aliens, inter-dimensional beings.... a place to discuss all things extra-terrestial. Mike is in charge.

Re: UFO pyramid reported over Kremlin

Postby mike » Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:21 pm

On APOD if you look up Comet 71P Clark its a greenish colour on the photo, and its got a strong alien influence, like the Comet 67 P had.I imagine over thousands of years these Comets must be hit by alien probes as they journey through space and time,its something out in deep space you have little or no control over as they travel at thousands of miles an hour in every direction.So where ever you travel they must be a danger to any probe passing in the same area of deep space, its a shooting gallery really deep space flight.I just wonder if Comet 71 Clark goes past the inner planets, as the Comet 67P did, because that had in my dowsing opinion so many alien wrecks on its surface.
www.phys.ttu.edu/~ozprof/71p.htm If you check this picture the Comet is a short term Jupiter of 5.5 years and has strong alien influence to it in this picture and the other APOD one, more alien wrecks I believe, or a base ?
mike

Postby mike » Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:52 pm

If you call up APOD picture 2016 Sept12 the picture of Philae the lander that was lost on Comet 67P, in the top of the large picture just left of centre you can see alien craft debris in the rocks there, and if you dowse check out the black shapes influence, its not anything you would have dowsed before folks....The Comet swept past the inner planets and passed Jupiter to return to the Sun, and along the way over time it must have hit dozens of alien probes both manned and not manned, the surface of the Comet 67P is covered with alien probes, pipes and bends and all sorts litter the rocks where they never air brushed the details away fully....Its very possible to pick up the details when you dowse the pictures, even when they are out of focus.
mike

Postby mike » Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:03 pm

This new alien craft the big fat saucer is really some size, with this sort of ridged top to it, but the solid round middle and I believe almost as round as it is thick.It only appears close to the Sun in my pictures, I dont see it otherwise, perhaps its got much better cloaking and can hide better at lower altitudes, the alien cloaking does seem to work slow at times changing from white cloud to blue sky. But with something this size you just wonder what sort of distances this craft can travel, and how old this new alien race is, to have produced and made a flying space craft of this size.I dowsed they are an old alien race and are a sort of control or keep order with other alien races who are searching the Universe for rare metals or things of great value to them which they have none or depeated stocks of at home where ever that is.The Apod pictures show places far and wide that dowse with living alien races, so in my book aliens are all over the Universe, and perhaps not just in the temperate zones either.Life can and does form and grow in the most unexpected places, so why not in space and a place which is very hot or cold compared to planet Earth.We base our thoughts on what we know, but we know so little, so in time new things will emerge which will need all the science books to be re written, space around us is SO much older than we are, so we are really playing catch up with every alien race out there.Every year will see changes to facts we have already about space and time, its a learning curve we have to master in double quick time, with the World a much different place within the next ten years.
mike

Postby mike » Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:28 pm

On my phone news is a report NASA is about to report alien life might exist in the new planets they have found, well they are late cause the aliens are already here and enjoying the experience from where I sit. Not a day goes past when I dont get some small alien craft in my pictures on my Samsung 7 camera phone overhead even on cloudy days the odd one passes over.Clear days when the Sun shines you get loads of alien craft around, and some are huge like the fat saucer I saw couple of weeks ago, 2.2 miles wide that one, and the big cylinders are 800/600 yards long and wide I saw over Bell Green. Now they tell us aliens might exist where they found these new planets, look up mate and smell the coffee. :mrgreen:
mike

Postby mike » Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:31 pm

Without doubt the APOD Space Pictures are wonderful, I could dowse all day looking at them, but I dont have the time, so I want to work through them posting things of interest if thats okay...2017 June12,Hole in Mars surface, this does have a cavity but its tunnels and not a cavern, with three set at the same distance around the hole, two at the top of the hole with another on the bottom.These run off across the ground, but what they are needs more time ? 2017 April 20 Astroid 2014 Jo25, this astroid is sterile rock with no Platinum or alien influence....2017 April 5.Galaxy NGC1275, Perseus Cluster,top left corner of the photo a very strong influence of Platinum, and again in another view of cluster...2017 March 31 Comet 67P,slight trace of Platinum on volcanic part of Comet...2017 Jan14,Andromeda alien influence in outer ring of Galaxy, and again in another view of Galaxy...2017 Galaxy ARP 273,top left corner of picture alien influence ...2016 Oct19 M45/Pleiades alien influence top left of group...My eyes are dropping out, need to check out the Mars hole and tunnels later, very interesting that.

The Hole In Mars was claimed to have been made by a meteorite hitting the Mars surface, but the meteorite is NOT below the hole, so what made the hole, not water.The position of the hole is not mentioned on the picture, so I have to go looking for it to follow up ? Got to go now, dinner on the table folks. :lol:
mike

Postby mike » Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:46 pm

Looking today at the Nasa pictures released what look like a saucer dowse for me as part of the Rover ,with the same influence and signature as the Rover has.I would bet its part of the Rover and might be some of the release gear which gets shot off when the Rover is dropped off...And the bone is another picture Im not sure yet what that might be, its not a local rock or something made out of the sand in the picture, its different but does not dowse new alien or greys which have visited here on planet Earth.Might fit those bones and parts on Comet 67P, I want to compare when I get the chance, let you know when I check back folks....Funny NASA has released those pictures, or that they have got out, its like NASA wants to educate the public aliens might be around, but we know that already here on the forum right. :lol:
mike

Postby mike » Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:14 pm

I dont know how but I checked out thesecureteam.com tonight , and they have some really good video of all sorts of ufo things, with the best being a reported huge saucer on Mars found by someone who is a member.It shows a position on Mars to check out where you can see the saucer sitting on the ground, AND when I dowsed it its the same influence as the new aliens here today over Bedworth Coventry....Check out on Google Mars the site Olympia Undae, and just next to it is the huge huge saucer claimed to be 5 miles across, I dowse a crew of 700 tonight when I checked it, so I have no doubt its not something Photoshopped...PHEW. And in one of the videos from the secure team they show a large stone Monolith which I dowsed some years ago on Mars when the first pictures of Mars came out, this site is powerful with Ley Lines and both concentric and radial earth forces there, just like Avebury here folks..DOUBLE PHEW.

Saucer is south/east of Olympia Undae folks
mike

Postby mike » Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:10 am

This ufo group thesecureteam.com has some really good video of whats been picked up by the members, the video on Mars of the square single Monolith is the site I dowsed out some years ago, but then NASA had placed a blackout/masked over the area, but I could still dowse the powerful forces there.Question is who placed the Monolith there, was it a passing alien, or at some time in the history of Mars did people put it there ? And another interesting thing I watched, the electric rabbit I think it was called, a time lapse of something on Mars moving like the head of a rabbit complete with ears, this dowsed grey aliens, and could have been the top of a probe watching the surface of Mars ? The hill/mountain with whats called a stone monument I believe to be just a natural group of stones with no Sacred Site there, but I havent watched all the videos, and the one I did watch was VERY good.
mike

Postby mike » Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:17 pm

The hole found on Mars is interesting to me what NASA is showing, I know the one shown has 3 tunnels what I dowse and looks to be some sort of air shaft/heat vent, but the question is air for who.A dowse around the area could tell you the depth of the tunnels and any cavity there perhaps, so its worth following it up even if it all leads nowhere. The situation is they have to spend millions to get the data, while it costs me just time, and I like to think we both find the same results in the end..Come back if I can pin point the holes on Mars and get some details, it looks to be an area close to the North or South Pole, as ice is all around the hole for starters. 8)

WELL would you have thought it, if you look at the South Pole bottom left of the Pole you will see a region called CIRCULAR FEATURE IN SOUTH POLAR RESIDUAL CAP...If you go in close with Google Earth you will see the circulat feature they talk of, its a CROP CIRCLE in the dry ice there, like you find in Canada in the snow and ice folks.It has Ley Lines running north to south, with another east to west giving the feature a clockwise look inside the circle if you could get in close enough, and if you back off you can dowse the Leys running away cross country/Mars which pass through the centre of the circular feature, WHOW a first for me on another planet.The centre of the crop circle has powerful energy like you find at Stonehenge and Avebury here folks, no doubt about it,a Mars Crop Circle, I will look for the date it was formed, that could be interesting.

Well I dowsed the Crop Circle and I get a date of 970 years for the influence to have been active, other Sacred Sites are on Mars, the tall square Monolith which thesecureteam.com found, and might be connected to this special place by its Leys. perhaps ??
mike

Postby mike » Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:55 pm

NASA has put out a report of these features on Mars where they explain its a changing situation during the Mars Summer and Winter as the features change shape.No mention anywhere of Mars Ley forces being part of the story, but then I never expected them to know anyway as they dont employ any dowser to my knowledge.The crop circle I have NO doubt is the real thing, it dowses that way for me, AND has two Mars Leys running through the feature at the correct position, if you imagine a clock its 12/3/6/9 position where they enter or leave the design of the crop circle near the south pole....Something very interesting along with this, I went east from this crop circle following the east to west Ley, and I came across a straight line like railway lines there.I dowsed the line to find its a tunnel 40 feet down, and its very straight and long,and at one end the picture looks to be photoshopped to hide something.If you dowse from Google Mars and you pass a photoshopped area the dowsing kicks to unknown for a short time, like the dowsing has become lost/broken, thats what happens to me.I will double check this area ASAP and see whats going on,I dont know of any natural sill/volcanic pipe to be like this so straight and long, but I want to dowse for the wall lining to see if it matches the soil/rock overhead ?

And the picture from NASA of the big hole at the south Pole has three tunnels running away from it, if you imagine a clock they are at 10/2/6 oclcok under the ground about 40 feet down.So if some race on Mars was faced with little or no cloud cover and increasing radiation from the Sun, the place to go is down in tunnels right, just a thought folks.

Had to include the word NO there, OOPPppss. 8)
mike

Postby mike » Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:10 am

East of the Crop Circle site is a very long straight path running about nnw to sse across the ground, its 58 to 59 miles long with I think at least 3 large cavities along its path.The tunnel and the cavities area are the same sort of materiel which is not the normal Mars rock/sand in my opinion,and the top segment of the map has been photoshopped to hide something, as it does not match dowsing the rock/sand to each other.Okay its just my opinion but I post what I dowse/see and it leaves a lot of questions I dont have time now to check out.This tunnel cannot be a place built for safety againsy an enemy as its in a straight line, that would have be at right angles every so often to ambush anyone coming down the tunnel, so was it a place of safety against the atmosphere and radiation perhaps built in the distant past ? Mars I feel is hiding underground, and it had to go there as protection from the atmosphere a long while ago, the question is are anyone still alive and living below ground today, its very possible....In my heart of hearts I feel we are too late, I dont get the influence yet of any lifeforms like us, perhaps some type of animals still exist in caves, thats more likely the case I feel at his moment, but who knows.
mike

Postby mike » Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:02 pm

Reading on the Internet, its reported NASA is working on a new engine that once powered the Vimana of ancient India and the middle east. These Vimana craft its said were given to the Lords and Kings of India in ancient times, and used to fight wars with very advanced weapons, like atomic bombs and laser weapons to destroy entire armies.Some places in the middle east and parts of India have glass in vast sand areas fused by an atomic blast, and even today has radiation levels showing its not natural, so the idea atomic bombs were dropped in ancient times rings true. The Mercury Vortex Engines are an update of the old design, from the ancient texts written thousands of years ago of the craft and its basic Mercury engine. I imagine todays engine is a complete sealed model, as heated Mercury vapour is very harmful, yet at the same time causing an anti gravity drive to give lift and forward motion.The idea I think is like an electric coil where electicity is produced around a spinning magnetic coil, but in the Mercury Vortex Engine the coil is used to give forward or backwards direction when its moved up for lift and to the side for change of direction....Im no engineer, but it sounds like it could work, and it did work thousands of years ago from the ancient texts we have today recovered, and not just from text in India, but the middle east as well....And just today I see on the Internet its reported a Vimana has been found in a cave in Afghanistan, with just about every Nation wanting it for the Mercury Engine knowledge, and its reported 5 soldiers died trying to move it out of the cave,so something is still active and a danger to those who venture too close, possible radiation might be the cause, but its a story that sounds it could be some alien ancient craft recovered, and the start of some very interesting research. Perhaps even leading us to the stars and making a journey to the inner planets very real, with no huge time factor using this new power/engine, time will tell if its genuine news.
Dowsing Mercury its very different from other metals on this planet, it almost has a Cosmic influence to it, like its not natural to the planet and could have come here from meteorites or astroid impact....Just checked on the Internet and Mercury is natural to the planet, but it still has that Cosmic feel to it...I wonder if Mercury when its heated causes some kind of harmonic sound which counters the gravity of the planet at the right temperature, just had that thought ?? Its NOT the stuff to mess around with thats for sure, so dont anyone play about with Mercury please, even touching it can cause problems.
mike

Postby mike » Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:54 pm

Looking in the area of Virgo in the Cosmos, and it sure has some exciting things going on, on the large scale map 3 places dowse with aliens, top of Virginis 109 and Tao Galaxy and above 84 Vir.Also on the secureteam 10 web site they speak of a huge alien ship blanked out by Google in the infrared at position 13 58 1.0-8 28 20.5 on Google Sky, and if you dowse this position its this new alien race here folks, a huge craft way out in space at the moment. Talk about are we alone, well I think its getting really crowded at the moment, them aliens must have heard about our local chippy offers and are coming for dinner. :lol:

Virginia 109 is very hot like the Sun, it has to be a base or some sort of energy store there, not a place to get a tan,more likely to cook. 8) Tao Galaxy, the planet to the left in a group of 3 has the alien influence, but I dont know its name or number yet.
mike

Postby mike » Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:16 pm

The Google Sky Infrared mapping is exciting to say the least, all over NASA has blanked out places where they think you should not be aware of, but not all of them have alien influence, not that they know anyway as they dont employ any dowsers yet. :lol: .The area around Virgo is very exciting for me , it has 3 places where I dowse alien life, and just now I picked up yet another place where NASA has blanked out an alien craft/base.If you dowse the Infrared field where Spica is,pan out to look at the wider field, and you will see this orange wave/frequency line running left to right across the wide field view.Go the right of Spica look at the top of the orange curve and find the large round shape, THEN zoom in to that object.Just to the right of that object and line on the map is yet another blanked out blue square, this one dowses yet another new alien race again like the one blanked out near Spica.All around are blanked out spots, but only this one dowses alien for me, but I have to look closer to double check, I know 3 places near here, well close in terms of light years have alien influence from dowsing the Virgo area, so its a busy place where this new alien race is well established already in my opinion...No wonder the greys and their friends disappeared when they came here, this is one large and busy alien race, I feel they are very old and for me are people we can deal with more so than the greys, but thats just my opinion...I will take another look around here later, as I know at least another site exists around Virgo, it might be a simple job to find this other place, I dont know yet, come back if I find anything folks.
mike

Postby mike » Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:12 am

Im like a kid in a sweet shop with this Google Infrared, SO many places showing alien influence Draco and Corvus and Camelopardalais to mention a few, and all over the shop as well, not just in one small area. I could spend a month looking around all the places, but while Google has blanked out so many spots, not all of them show alien influence or signature to dowsing ? I think if it looks odd blank it out just to be safe is the message with Google,shoot first and ask questions afterwards, but its a wonderful medium to work with, well done Google/NASA.
mike

PreviousNext

Return to Mike's UFO corner