UFO pyramid reported over Kremlin

UFOs, aliens, inter-dimensional beings.... a place to discuss all things extra-terrestial. Mike is in charge.

Re: UFO pyramid reported over Kremlin

Postby mike » Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:28 pm

Just found the web site Backyard Worlds and its good ,something I could get stuck into no problem, its looking through NASA pictures to find new planets etc....This new find a Brown Dwarf WISE 0885-0714 I dowsed from its picture to get a signature/influence I can work with in other pictures, so it helps me find what Im looking for.And in the Kuiper Belt the object 2014 MU 69 has another astroid close to it with strong influence of Gold and Tellurium and Platinum, so thats a bonus when we get there...This web site could give me the photos to dowse and work with looking for what NASA is after, plus what Im checking for at the same time, might be through the back door, but its one way to get in space on the cheap. :lol:

OFF to a good start, the picture with the Brown Dwarf NASA showed has ANOTHER Brown Dwarf planet in the same picture.Its moving faster left to right, but I have emailed them with the news, so they might find it if they look, good start or what . :lol:

Phew ITS not as easy as it looks mate,my eyes are dropping out looking, only seen two pictures with alien life in my opinion, but Brown Dwarfs are ten a penny if you ask me.As for Planet 9, Im still looking, well I will be tomorrow.
mike

Postby mike » Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:39 am

I read a report that the Arecibo Observatory was picking up strange signals from Ross 128 in Virgo, but on the NASA Infrared I cannot find that planet, in the report you see the planet, and above to the left is two planets very close, these dowse to me aliens.I want to go back to the report and dowse about to make sure, but its Virgo again, which seems to be an area with a lot of alien activity at this time, come back if I find out more.
Yes its the double planet above Ross 128 seen in the Nasa Picture, they dowse with strong alien influence, and might just be two large ufos sitting there, or else a base on one of the planets ? Cannot find Ross 128 anywhere at the moment, be interesting to get it in Google Infrared, so more detail shows up perhaps ?
mike

Postby mike » Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:31 pm

Backyard Worlds is really good with pictures from the Kuiper Belt area of space, its full of stuff, but its hard on me to follow and target just Brown Dwarfs, Im getting confused with what Im chasing here. I want to target everything IM interested with there, but will the chap on the other end checking my work and others appreciate and understand what those targets are pointing to ?You have the choice to target interesting things which take you fancy, but for me thats Tellurium and Gold and Platinum and Alien life at all levels, plus Brown Dwarfs to mention a few things in space. You dont get a chance to make a choice of what your looking for, but just plonk targets down on things of interest in the pictures that appear in front of you....I have wrote to a chap on the forum who may be able to help me further, I want to keep at it, but Im the new boy, and who believes every dowser anyway if you dont know them....The other thing is they are hunting for Planet 9 in deep space, it might be easy for me to try that, at least its one big target they want and any target will JUST be Planet 9 right !! Im not a happy bunny this morning. :cry:
mike

Postby mike » Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:08 pm

Looking at Google Infrared at Draco today I dowse if you imagine Draco to be a clock, at 10 oclock the blue planet, and again the orange planet at 3.30 to the right both dowse with alien influence.But not the greys and friends, OR this new alien race here on Earth, so who or what they are is unknown right now. Below M31 has alien life in the form of a double star very white, with the Spica planet having that large alien craft very close part blanked out in the Infrared.Im sure if you work through most of the fields where pictures exist you can find places where alien live exists right now, they could be planets or just bases far out in space, I always dowse for Tellurium along with the alien influence, thats a good double bet most times.

I have been dowsing for Planet 9 on the Backyard Worlds and had some small success with odd places dowsing very strong gravity compared to the local area of the Kuiper Belt, so time will tell if these things are important and something big is there hiding.
Last edited by mike on Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mike

Postby mike » Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:22 pm

Think I have found Planet 9 folks, okay Im no astrophysicist but looking with Google I think I have found the powerful gravity/planet close to the Kuiper Belt.The Kuiper Belt is NOT in Google Infrared but both Carina and Lupus are which is very close to the Kuiper Belt.SO looking at both Carina and Lupus I dowsed a very powerful object in both but in different positions as you would expect, and when I dowsed the signature of the objects they all match up....If you start with Lupus in Google Infrared the Planet 9 is about at 10 oclock if you imagine Lupus being a clock, close to two blue objects...Then if you go to Google Infrared and Carina, to the left if you move is the same two blue objects, AND just above the higher blue object and a little to the right is the Planet 9 again, seen as a very pale dark round spot.All the two blue objects and Planet 9 dowse the same both in the Lupus and the Carina fields, I think/believe I have dowsed and found it Planet 9 folks....Dont ask its position, all I can say is both Carina and Lupus Google Infrared Fields will show its position in the field, they all dowse with the same influence and signature, and for me are all the same objects, job done. :lol:

SENT 3 emails to 3 different NASA addresses and every one bounced back, is nobody home there ?????

Sorry NASA its MY fault, in my excitement I got it wrong. 8)
mike

Postby mike » Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:26 pm

I have looked at the Planet 9 object in more detail today, and I would dowse/guess the size of Planet 9 as 15 times the size of Planet Earth, and its a very cold sterile place with little or no lifeforms.Nothing stands out other than its very powerful gravity, so I imagine it has a large metal core to produce that amount of gravity.I dowse something very like Planet 9 close to it with much less gravity, but I just wonder do they both feed off each other to produce heat in the cores as they move closer in orbit ? Its a question that will take some answering, but I will have another dowse/look again soon to see what else I can pick up from them.The clearer view of the Planet 9 when you scan a little left of Carina is in the Carina Google Sky field, just right of the top blue object, the dim black round spot, with the other dim spot to its right and higher.
mike

Postby mike » Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:14 pm

Looking on Backyard Worlds I have found a few places where Aliens/Tellurium/Mercury combine on the influence to pin point a site in the dense Kuiper Belt field pictures, I dont have to dowse hard to look if you combine those three things at the same time.The Brown Dwarfs are not hard if you look close enough, as they seem to come in all sizes, but to me they are sterile worlds with no sign of any lifeforms to them, so why ask people to look for them ?? I dont get gold or platinum or tellurium on them either, so whats the interest, unless its something else they are after ?? Perhaps its jewels in some form or other, I will double check that tomorrow, my eyes are popping out right now after going on the search twice today.. 8)
mike

Postby mike » Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:26 pm

Had another look at the www.Google.com/sky/ Infrared fields on Google and the Carina field, if you move a little to the left where the two large blue planets show, just to the right of the higher blue planet you can see a dim round black spot there which I believe to be Planet 9.Its SO much more powerful gravity wise than anything around it for light years, and dowsing black holes its NOT the same sort of signature either, I have double checked that already....I have heard nothing from NASA yet about it, but its only a week so far, might get an email perhaps, I dont know how they feel about dowsers and any possible reports they post ?? 8)
mike

Postby mike » Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:17 pm

The story on the Internet has been about something which dims KIC 8462852 at odd times and people have questioned if the object in front of the planet/star could be a huge alien object, but dowsing this and the area around KIC has no alien influence for me tonight at all.But in Cygnus I do dowse an alien signature which is in the middle of the box thats the Cepheus constellation design like a box with a hat on, and I think the planet is called Kathah, but Im not sure of that,tried to find better maps but Im done now, my eyes are dropping out....KIC to me dowses as natural and the objects in front of the planet could be dust or Comets from objects that might have hit each other in the past, no sign of anything alien in my opinion.
mike

Postby mike » Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:14 pm

Wycliffe Well in the NT of Australia has reported its very quiet around the area for a year now, when its been claimed to be the UFO hot spot in Australiain from the past. They reckon it has a sort of Ley structure in the sky there, and this is where the aliens gather to research this planet, well I havent checked that yet but to the north at Warumunga on the same highway just to the south east about 25 miles is I believe an underground alien base where they still come and go often.It might have been taken from the greys as they have no influence here, when in the past they would have been top dogs before this new alien race appeared. I dont know about the Ley structure in the sky they talk of, but I will look and come back here to report what I find, wont take a minute.

Well yes they do have a claim to fame those people at Wycliffe on the 87 road Highway, I dowse a double cross of powerful Ley Lines just above Wycliffe to the north there, its n/s and e/w AND s/w to n/e and s/e to n/w if you believe, so its a real Ley hotspot there, perhaps this draws the aliens to visit here.But the base underground is n/e from Wycliffe, or s/e from Warumunga further north along the 87 road, not far from the highway, about 20 to 25 miles or less in the long valley there.Houses close could do no better than train their security cameras on the area and let it run all day, then see what they have pictured, any decent security camera will get good pictures of alien craft, the CCD device will see past the cloaking on the smaller remote craft, while our eyes will not see anything.
mike

Postby mike » Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:54 pm

Today on BACKYARD WORLDS which I look for interesting things for NASA in the Kuiper Belt I could only find a couple of interesting pictures. I think NASA is throwing all the rubbish pictures at me to see what I can find, but I did get a polite email thanking me for reporting Planet 9 to them, thats all a polite THANKS, oh well, who wants a dowser telling them their business. :lol: :lol:
mike

Postby mike » Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:19 pm

Forgot to mention there will be an eclipse of the Sun by the Moon today over the USA, so many people will be out taking pictures.The time before when the eclipse took place over Mexico City so many people got pictures of ufos buzzing about during that period of the eclipse,and I was wondering if the same happens today over the US.Its a good time to see the critters as many people will be taking pictures for the entire time of the eclipse looking upwards and clicking away, with that many active a large number of people will get alien craft Im sure, time will tell from the reports we shall see in the news on TV.
mike

Postby mike » Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:44 pm

Stanford Scientists predict Uranus could have huge diamonds all over the planet caused by the huge pressure, and they would over time sink deep in the planet, but dowsing Uranus I dont find its the case at all.But then who believes an old grey haired dowser over Stanford University. :lol: I would say that Uranus has LESS diamonds in the natural state than planet Earth has, but then thats me.
mike

Postby mike » Sat Sep 30, 2017 8:04 pm

Its been very quiet around Bedworth for some weeks now, no longer do you get pictures of very high large alien cylinders both single and double ones.The large fat saucer I have not seen for over a week, and the slim gun ships which move so fast havent been around as well, I believe where the big saucers goes is where you find those slim gun ships which might be those slim triangles I have seen in fuller profile.Being on the ground while those alien craft pass over you get odd shapes when you see those craft at different angles, sometimes the profiles are very slim, while another time the triangle both with a pointed front and blunt front are side view and very clear....With alien craft you no longer see the swept wing profile or jet fighter look with high tailplanes,most alien craft are saucer like and big black windows are a common feature.The fat saucer is really a huge space craft, I dowsed it over 2 miles around its circumference and its not a thin craft either, its fat below and above the centre line some distance, more of a childs spinning top in fact....With things like anti gravity and anti inertia you really can make/fly a craft just about any shape, no need to worry about wind resistance or anything like that.And the weight of an atomic engine with heavy sheilding around it poses no problems when you throw a switch to produce anti gravity, and what about any features we have not thought about yet like shape and size morphing, so reducing a craft profile to allow better sheilding and speed over its smaller size.With any alien race perhaps thousands of years ahead in research and technology they must have found better things to produce smaller and faster engines and all sorts of advanced things aboard their craft, we can only dream of.
mike

Postby mike » Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:12 pm

With all the past probes from NASA and others the cost of space probes will decrease as we learn more, and Im sure the goal is to find alien life in far flung places, and just see HOW far we can travel to persue knowledge.The point being any journey will be a challenge even to the stars/planets which are close, because of the threat of Comets and Astroids and even the humble meteorite showser could put holes in a spacecraft and destroy it.Thats why man will not go far in space until we learn much more of the dangers, and the affect of being shut in a craft for months at a time, Im sure things like microbes will be the first passengers to check what happens in the void of space over a long period.NASA has already reported some microbes have been found on the space probes brought back to Earth which were not there when it left, so is space not so much the dead zone we are to believe.And space rocks have been found to carry small microbes from who knows where when they were found and examined, this has to be a worry they could contain something alien to the planet which might kill everything, its possible since we have no immunity to anything alien.But with meteorites falling here for thousands and thousands of years, perhaps we already have a huge selection of alien born microbes here on our planet from vast distances across the Universe which have already made it here, so perhaps we do have some immunity after all since man has been around a good while....More questions than answers but every day brings new finds and it cannot be long before NASA and the other countries declare alien life is all around us, light years away but its possible we will reach out to them in 50 years, while many of them already visit here right now.
mike

PreviousNext

Return to Mike's UFO corner