UFO pyramid reported over Kremlin

UFOs, aliens, inter-dimensional beings.... a place to discuss all things extra-terrestial. Mike is in charge.

Postby Ian Pegler » Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:15 pm

from the Daily Telegraph...

A giant pyramid which appears to be a UFO hovering over the Kremlin has caused frenzied speculation in Russia that it is an alien spacecraft.

CLICK HERE to read the article.

Ian
Ian Pegler
BSD member

Re: UFO pyramid reported over Kremlin

Postby mike » Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:57 pm

I dowsed this video and the picture in the Sun newspaper and I dont find the alien tag to any of them, so I have to believe they are hoaxed, while often the Sun does have some special photos printed....I saw a huge black triangle some years ago while on a sky watch near Derby, it blacked out the stars and town lights where it crossed their path it was THAT low with no noise.When it banked I thought the corner would strike the ground it was that low honest, for something so large it moved with such ease at low levels.It had a dull light in each corner, nothing like the bright lights reported in many sightings, it appeared and was gone in a flash, but left a big impression with me...I saw another smaller triangle in Grand Canaria while on holiday hanging point down with a small black exhaust trail leading to it turning in the sky very slow.Each time the cockpit came into view it had a light/lazer that hurt the eyes when you looked at it and left a burn on the retina for a second or so,all the holiday I carried my cam corder, BUT that day left it at home.(The Cosmic Joker struck again) :lol: The fact these sighting are being reported almost every day may be the opening of a more casual approach to aliens and UFOs perhaps by the worlds Governments, even if these ones are hoaxed, someone is happy to have us believe they are out there flying about.OR is it a Russian bluff to get the Yanks to disclose what they know first ?
mike

Postby mike » Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:02 pm

I get a picture from NASA and ESA for the computer each week, a picture from some distant part of the Universe (APOD), and the pictures are often stunning, showing you what exists out there in deep space.I use them to search for the alien tag coming from planets /stars that appear in those distant photos,AND today I dowsed one that does have the alien tag folks...Its a picture of the Gamma Cassiopeiae, wonderful picture, and in the top right hand of the picture something has that special alien tag to it I believe, dont know what star to be precise, or its name, but its there and powerful.Not often does the alien tag show, but today it did, and I try and build up a map of where I find this alien tag, okay sometimes I think I view the same star group from another angle perhaps including the same group, but hey its fun doing this, and one day we might just know the truth ? 8)
mike

Postby mike » Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:35 pm

YESTERDAY at Bulkington near Bedworth Warks I saw a very bright white light zoom behind the trees at the Church there and disappear, over in seconds, but dont have a clue what it was..High flying aircraft sometimes catch the Sun and glow silver for a few seconds, but this was turning fast west to east very low, dull low clouds made the silver flash all the brighter at 14.28 hours.
mike

Postby mike » Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:13 pm

TODAY in the Sun newspaper is a photo of a huge UFO over Ireland, I dowse this not alien, so that leaves made on this planet, BUT BY WHO ? And is it a back engineered craft perhaps, flown by our own people, from a model that stared life some light years away,the mind boggles....Looks a lot like the 1997 Phoenix lights craft of that time, these were in my opinion alien in that the craft/lights had huge energy of the Sun, that bright spot in the sky, NOT the newspaper folks. :lol:
mike

Postby mike » Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:07 pm

Watched the Danny Dyer TV video tinight, and dont think the alien craft at the end of the show are anymore than satellites passing over, thats how they dowse..And the light on the mountain never gave any dowsing movement either, so five out of ten for trying.
mike

Postby mike » Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:35 pm

I saw the weekend a video on DISCOVERY called Investigation X, it was about reported UFO sighting from the US...I dowsed and like the video shot of sightings at Southwick in Jan 2008 reported with a very loud sonic boom as well.Yet us UFO buffs know the alien craft all have a force field around their craft that does not allow any wind/shock front to form in front of the craft, so the sonic boom had to be the F16s chasing them..Another video of Stephenville lights over the town show the powerful alien tag/signature, and I beieve those to be the real thing, and a month later in April at Kokomo show the same sort of lights over the town, again with the special alien tag to them.These videos of lights and the details of the vitnesses all show alien craft buzzing about pretty low over each town in the US, so much for they pose no threat !!! Dowsing the lights and sometimes saucers seen on video show this very powerful force like the SUN,huge energy that our normal aircraft just dont have, so sorting the wheat from the chaff is not hard, well I believe its possible anyway folks.
mike

Postby mike » Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:53 pm

Along with my granddaughter I saw an orange UFO over Anderton Road near the Grangehurst School, Coventry at 19,00 hours...I tried to dowse the object but could not find my L rod in the car at the time, the object was making no sound or had strobe lights...Above the object was at least two high flying aircraft thousands of feet up, no clouds tonight and all the stars were there, dim but there....How can UFOs not be a threat to our airspace, when they could strike a passing plane anytime ?? Are airline pilots trained to avoid UFOs, not like the Radar can call them up, and ask them to turn away from an approaching fully loaded 707....
mike

Postby Kevin » Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:03 pm

Mike,
The Russian triangle is discussed in this link with it been manmade as the most likely senario.
http://www.enterprisemission.com/Norway-Message3.htm
Kevin
Kevin

Postby mike » Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:46 pm

Trust you to HAARP on Kevin :lol: Really interesting link you have, star wars is up and running it seems already, wonder if it will keep us safe from passing Comets ? See coincidences thread.
mike

Postby mike » Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:35 pm

JUST this week on my APOD screen download is the star group Omega Centaui, and in the east as you look at that group one planet has that special alien tag to it, these downloads from NASA/ESA are wonderful, and shows just how small we are in the way of things.But I bet if they knew what they were showing they would place a black patch to cover the planet, like those early Google Mars pictures. :lol:
mike

Postby mike » Sat May 22, 2010 12:29 am

About 9.41 tonight I was drinving in Coventry when I saw a large orange light in the sky , I pulled over and took about five photos of the object passing over east to west.There was no strobe lights or sound as it went over, the line of the orange object was following was about along the Ansty Road east to west across Coventry,passing over Barras Heath and the flats there, and on across towards town centre.I imagine the object to be about 200-300 feet up, with this bright orange light underneath part inside the object, as it went away to the west I saw a dark bullet shape above the orange light, I would guess its speed to be 30-40 MPH....I dowsed the two pictures showing the orange light when I got home, and they never dowsed with the alien tag and powerful, so perhaps it was a lantern, trouble was I still dont carry my small dowsing L rod in the car now, have to get another for these times. 8) On the ground I could not feel ANY wind in town, but perhaps at 200-300 feet something was blowing east to west, gave me a moment of excitement anyway, and the pictures I took early this week near the daughters house near Anderton Road showing a number of Bols with a slight blue colour, and this one bright white object with each side what looks like spinning lights, this object had that powerful alien tag, so they are still about,have another look tomorrow for anything.
mike

Postby mike » Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:28 am

Another sighting today at 5.41PM near the Foleshill Park in Coventry, this was a big crescent shaped red object first seen about 150 feet up in the sky moving south.I took some pictures of this object, and got about four good ones showing a segmented object like a parachute they use for target landings, those long type with panels along its length, the sort they use to land at big football matches.This object went out of view over Radford at about 6.00 when it just got lost in the clouds, but when I dowsed the four pictures they never showed that alien signature/influence or power energies to them, so I have to believe it was some sort of parachute that got away over Coventry,only good thing nobody was hanging under the object shouting HELP. :shock: I will watch the local paper for any report to explain the object,keep watching the sky friends, they are still about.
mike

Postby mike » Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:59 pm

Saw at least five Chinese Lanterns over Exhall, Coventry tonight at about 10.06 PM, and loads of people were outside watching the lanterns climb up to about 300 feet before disappearing, I took photos and dowsed the objects and they all showed no powerful alien tag to them,and I believe the lanterns came from two positions across King Street area and perhaps Collycroft.They looked the biz against the lightning clouds near here, but dowsed empty and natural, no strobes only the white/orange light hanging in the sky, at least five I saw at different times, both high and low and from two different sites.
mike

Postby mike » Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:26 pm

Today the X wife rang to say the Police Helicopter was low over Anderton Road around 10.00 today, and then at 13.20 the copter came direct over my house and hovered there at Exhall near Coventry.I rushed inside and got the camera that I had CHARGED UP an hour earlier, and took photos of all the sky around the helicopter, AND just one has a small grey/silver ball showing above the helicopter as it hovered that dowses powerful with the alien tag/signature....Think this was planned as I had JUST charged the dead battery of the camera folks ?? The worry is just WHO is in charge here, them or us ?
mike

Next

Return to Mike's UFO corner