Aliens 'already exist on earth', Bulgarian scientists claim

UFOs, aliens, inter-dimensional beings.... a place to discuss all things extra-terrestial. Mike is in charge.

Postby Ian Pegler » Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:05 am

from the Daily Telegraph...

Aliens from outer space are already among us on earth, say Bulgarian government scientists who claim they are already in contact with extraterrestrial life.

CLICK HERE to read the article.

Ian
Ian Pegler
BSD member

Re: Aliens 'already exist on earth', Bulgarian scientists claim

Postby Helen-Healing » Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:24 pm

The publication of the BAS researchers report concerning communicating with aliens comes in the midst of a controversy over the role, feasibility, and reform of the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Is that supposed to be a photo of Mr Filipov there?? :shock: :mrgreen:
Helen-Healing

Re: Aliens 'already exist on earth', Bulgarian scientists claim

Postby mike » Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:44 am

Well I know a little about crop circles since I was Field Officer CCCS for a number of years in the past, thats the magazine/group that studied crop circles since about 1987 I think, and now only exists as local groups.If these people are watching and using crop circle designs as answers to questions they asked, they have a long wait ahead of them, to my knowledge almost all of 2009 crop circles were man made Im afraid in my humble opinion. True I havent seen pictures of them all last summer, but any number I know to carry normal back ground levels and no earth force within the designs, when Its possible to dowse genuine/paranormal crop circles from miles away, and any photos of them....Its logical for say the Swedish blonde type aliens to be here on the planet already, like those seen close to Silbury Hill this summer.But where could you hide little greys, and with those eyes, and black lens to see in our sunlight.The natural place for those clones is in deep tunnels someplace, the natural HIVE for those critters,not walking the streets in any town....How ever far they come from to visit here a base would be a great help to them, AND the deep sea a natural hiding place for any sized craft, even mother ships perhaps.Magnetic/gravity hot spots would I feel be something they would feel at home with, since the power of their craft could very well come from the manipulation/reversing of these forces.And the power of deep waters would be no problem for their craft with force fields around them, they would travel like skipping stones on a pond would, leaving nuclear subs in their wake no doubt.Many fisherman and navel craft have seen saucers lift off from waters world wide, and zoom upwards at many knots to leave a small white dot of light after seconds....But for any scientific person to use crop circle designs as answers to questions posed by them, well , I may be old but I have only in many years of crop circle study dowsed an alien crop circle twice, one in Canada and another in Hampshire.
mike

Re: Aliens 'already exist on earth', Bulgarian scientists cl

Postby mike » Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:00 pm

On radio WM this week was a lady talking with Caroline Martin who does the UFO Specials now and then, she told how she was abducted many times and got to know other people who had been taken about the time she was taken aboard a space ship with aliens. It was very interesting hearing her talk of what the aliens are after, and how they are trying to adapt to normal human living, and even going to humans to try and train them for everyday jobs like cooking .She runs a web site called BEAMS, and I am going to find it and have a good read, to see where it looks to be heading.My opinion of aliens are a new alien race has come here in the last six weeks, and the greys and Nordics have all left, well they dont appear over Bedworth anymore in the numbers they used to call every day for the last 3 to 4 years.

Sorry its BEAMS UFO on the Internet.
mike

Postby Helen-Healing » Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:51 pm

Helen-Healing

Postby mike » Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:17 pm

Thanks Helen its not the site I found, but yours has much more detail, not sure what I believe to be honest, but Im open to just about anything.I think you need to read it all a few times and then think it through,we are in an age where wonderful things are happening in everything, and this could be just another of the changes taking place for the better ?
mike

Return to Mike's UFO corner