UFO alert: police officer sees aliens at crop circle

UFOs, aliens, inter-dimensional beings.... a place to discuss all things extra-terrestial. Mike is in charge.

Postby Ian Pegler » Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:58 am

from the Daily Telegraph...

A police officer contacted British UFO experts after seeing three aliens examining a freshly made crop circle near Avebury, Wiltshire.

CLICK HERE to read the article.

Ian
Ian Pegler
BSD member

Re: UFO alert: police officer sees aliens at crop circle

Postby mike » Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:23 pm

The one newspaper report says the crop circle formed near Windmill Hill, and the other says it formed close to Silbury Hill, and thats where the A4 runs so every chance it was seen from the road there...I dowse the formation man made, but the fact its SO close to Silbury Hill means it would be overlaid with energies from this mound, as they spread outwards in every direction to cover the entire country side....Three tall chaps seen running away very fast, and the electronic buzzing/static would be right for some craft at ground level or hovering while the crew takes a look, yet WHY was no other reports been made at the time, as this road is very busy 24/7 ? While I think the crop circle is hoaxed, the fact energies would flow across any formation close to Silbury Hill, thus giving the design/shape some level of being genuine from its force that HAS to be above normal for the area....Interesting sighting for me, not so much the crop circle, but what else was seen and reported, and the fact the three chaps disappeared afterwards, as there is no place to hide around the hill away from the road, just open fields for the most part...And tall and blonde, THAT makes a change from the normal greys we are used to seeing and reading about in reports of sightings,AND it would require a bigger craft to carry the taller crew,so making it harder to hide from us.The cloaking is I believe some sort of plasma shield around the craft to protect it from our atmosphere/weather/rain/storms, and being energy could well be at a higher frequency than our eyes can see and register, pity the policeman never took any digital photos, or other folks passing at the time ? This is new for crop circles, an interest shown by aliens, I can understand the interest with Silbury Hill/Windmill Hill, as they are both very powerful places, perhaps this crew thought the formation to be part of the greater earth force there, OR the design of the formation was the interest factor alone ?
mike

Postby mike » Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:38 pm

http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-2383 ... s-imminent ... See the US and other Governments are coming clean on aliens then from this web report, about time, its something we have known for years :mrgreen: SOME SECRET. :lol:
mike

Postby mike » Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:17 am

Okay hard to believe I know, but I saw a UFO tonight at 18.42 near Anderton Road Coventry looking north towards Exhall and Nuneaton to the north...It was a big ball of light,about two/three times the size of Sirus when its out, but much stronger/bigger than normal stars in brightness, it expanded to a ball shape then decreased to a red small circle, and then nothing just to the side of me at an angle of about 50 degrees.The Moon was out such as it was, and I could see very distant stars all around the object, odd clouds could be seen in other places in the sky...The ball of light was much smaller than the size of the Moon, and it did not have any strobe lights and no sound...A passing aircraft was to the south of me above the clouds there as I heard it, no sound was coming from the north where my object was,it expanded from nothing to nothing in less than 10-15 seconds the moment I looked up in the sky near the electric pylon there on Anderton Road.This position in the sky I ALWAYS check when I visit the X wife, as I have seen daytime UFOs there in that position when I went to the daughters Bar-B-Q couple of years ago.....This is no BS folks, they are about, and I just seem to be lucky, or they put on a show for me special,like they know me, perhaps they do ?
mike

Postby mike » Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:47 pm

I remember something that policeman said at the time when he saw those three chaps close to Silbury Hill, that they moved very fast, much faster than normal people move in the fields.Tonight I just wonder if those three chaps were in fact robotic men,able to move much faster than normal people, and sent out of the alien craft to examine something of interest they had picked up when they flew past Silbury Hill.Any alien craft coming here from perhaps light years away must have equipment on board that has to be so far in advance than anything we have, and a robotic crew might be part of that equipment....We have now at the early stage robotic deep sea divers suits that a person sits inside, with power assisted arms and legs for heavy work on the sea floor at great pressure and depth,so why not something like that, but of alien design.
mike

Return to Mike's UFO corner