UFO sightings over Britain more than triple this year

UFOs, aliens, inter-dimensional beings.... a place to discuss all things extra-terrestial. Mike is in charge.

Postby Ian Pegler » Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:24 am

from the Daily Telegraph...

Beware the little green men – the number of unidentified flying object (UFO) sightings has more than tripled this year, Ministry of Defence documents reveal.

CLICK HERE to read the article.

Ian
Ian Pegler
BSD member

Re: UFO sightings over Britain more than triple this year

Postby mike » Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:07 am

MORE pilots and airfield staff are reporting UFOs now than before,since in a way seeing a UFO has become more normal than years ago,if you reported seeing a UFO then the company would have placed you on SICK LEAVE, or worse.Now with cam-corders and the like with security cameras getting UFO pictures they are fast becoming the norm in everyday news reports, for every UFO seen there are at least five reported on film/video where the people never even see the craft they pictured ? Our eyes are just NOT good enough most times to see them, they have a cloaking device, OR at the frequency their engines and plasma shield works it hides them above us, yet some good security cameras and digital cameras DO SEE THEM.....Most people would NOT report seeing a UFO for fear others would say they have lost a screw or something,but today its something that happens somewhere in the world every hour !! I know here in Coventry a number of UFO sightings have taken place with video, so its NOT just me seeing them,but having an open mind does help folks to see the little critters . :mrgreen: I often take digital pictures of the sky outside my house at odd times during the day, AND sometimes a distant object that dowses alien does appear,in the last eight weeks I have caught a number that dowses powerful, so they are about. 8) I think the times when something goes wrong with the engine and they float about is when the cloak drops and they appear in the sky, OR perhaps its times like that they WISH to be seen,as I have had the urge to go outside and something has been passing right at that moment, it happens folks.
mike

Postby mike » Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:37 pm

ANYONE who is interested with seeing UFOs could do no better than get a good scanner and set it to scan at 145.650 mhz in the two meter band, at this frequency it picks up the UFOs engine,what ever they are ? The NEXT best thing is to buy a good security camera and point it up in the sky and run it day and night, but dont face it at the sky where the Sun will cross during the day,and record what you capture.Then you can look after work every day to see what you have recorded, both GOOD digital cameras and security cameras will SEE ufos our eyes DONT see, because of the limited frequency levels of light our eyes scan.If you run a scanner and the set picks up loud white noise or heavy swelch, its a UFO in line of sight to the set, could still be miles away above you, OR right outside folks. :roll: Good hunting. :P
mike

Postby mike » Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:25 pm

Interesting the report of UFO sightings reported in the UK are at the highest level in Yorkshire, and thats where the Menwith Hill radar stations are that scan deep space for OBJECTS, I say objects, but that could mean ANYTHING right...I think the cause of all them sightings is the fact the UFOs coming towards the planet use the deep radar beams to ride a path straight to Yorkshire, where the dishes are situated near York, like driving along the M1 instead of the side roads to go from London to Leeds....Some countries shoot at UFOs so I imagine them to visit or arrive where they know nobody takes a pot shot, and the natives are better mannered in Yorkshire,yet Kevin nearly broke my fingers when he shook my hand at the Rollrights, SOME welcome there. :mrgreen:
mike

Postby mike » Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:28 pm

With people the world over having the Internet and camera phones and things we are in touch with other countries and places World wide most days, so something seen is reported and seen on the Tv in moments sometimes, any news travels fast.The ufo seen over Germany and reported has people in France watching the sky hoping to see something there, and where once the odd ufo sighting happened its now a common thing. Thats because more people are starting to take an interest as the sightings grow, so more and more people are spending time sky watching in the hope of a sighting, this then increases the amount of sightings reported. Our local library once had just four ufo books on the shelf, NOW it has a shelf of books on its own, not to mention all the ufo videos on TV now as well you can watch any night of the week. 8)
mike

Postby Migrant » Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:11 am

It's an interesting thought Mike, that the general awareness of, and consequent acceptance of UFOs is on the increase -- as you say, a process greatly assisted by modern technology, and I would add, work like yours.

My own experience, aged eight, of seeing a huge cylinder high in the sky, with smaller 'lights' moving around it, was fortunately shared by the rest of the school. After that, as I grew up, when some highly educated scientist poured scorn on the idea of alien life, I felt a calm and certain assurance that the man was wrong, and I knew better.
This encouraged me to keep an open mind when faced with negative scientific hubris in fields such as acupuncture, clairvoyance, dowsing etc., and I feel that simply opening up to the possibility of an idea is often the beginning of further revelation.
We can either work on the fashionable assumption that consciousness arises from matter, or see matter as the product of consciousness - (which I believe is "The Road Less Travelled").
The belief that something cannot exist however, seems to often be a self-fulfilling prophecy, coming as it invariably does, complete with a set of blinkers.

The thing that frequently rings my alarm bell, is when someone is certain about something. That seems to me, to be the end of rationality, and an excuse for just about anything.
After all - certainty is just a feeling.

Migrant.
Migrant

Postby mike » Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:50 am

The cylinder type of ufo is now getting more common Migrant, I believe they are the bases the Mother Ship, and while they are very large they move with such grace high in the sky, and no noise at all. While the Light Ships are very magnetic, the greys cylinder is not so magnetic, and I believe come with a different alien race inside them, OR a mixture of them all, like an alien UN. My first cylinder was seen three years ago now, and since then the numbers have increased, to a point where I got pictures of 24 of these craft over the bungalow in Bedworth Coventry not long ago. 8)
mike

Return to Mike's UFO corner