UFOs OVER COVENTRY.

UFOs, aliens, inter-dimensional beings.... a place to discuss all things extra-terrestial. Mike is in charge.

Re: UFOs OVER COVENTRY.

Postby mike » Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:26 pm

Quiet again today, nothing in the pictures I took so I may try later today, very cloudy outside and looks like rain.
mike

Postby mike » Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:28 pm

Took a few pictures today but nothing in any of them, both Coventry and Bedworth alike, its quiet for sure at this moment.
mike

Postby mike » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:05 pm

Over 60 to 70 pictures this afternoon over Corley Rocks and nothing in the pictures at all, very quiet today like the early part of the week around Coventry.

Checking out a picture of the TR~3b seen on Google some time ago, but not there now at 30 30 38 44 S 115 22 56 03 E near Badgingarra in the Australian Bush area is very interesting, the road above where the TR3 was sighted is called Bibby Road, and the dark area above the road has alien influence and tunnels 50 feet underground there in at least two places in my dowsing opinion when I just checked around, somethings going on.....In the area where it looks like a T junction of white markings just below is a rift with rocks in it,these dowse very strong this new alien influence there and other places within this dark area,no smoke without fire folks.
mike

Postby mike » Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:19 pm

This morning early before dinner time I got pictures of two different types of big alien craft over Bell Green Coventry, one was the single cylinder type and the other looked like a sort of Light Ship, the ones where this band around the centre is the focus for long bright forks of what looks like lightning coming from it. Plus a small grey colour doomed craft that looked like the power unit for the large cross formation of alien craft you sometimes see, where the centre craft has this large doom on top that carries others on each of its sides....Not much else today so far, but its better than nothing.
mike

Postby mike » Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:55 pm

Something very interesting today, at 14.26 hours today I was sitting in Bedworth waiting for the little lady to finish shopping, when I decided to take some more pictures around me in the road where I was.And nothing was about overhead or to the sides where I was, BUT to the east towards Bulkington was a large cylinder in 4 pictures stationary in the sky and pretty low at about 8000 feet...You dont often see one of these big cylinders that low, the only time before was over Bell Green some months before this year, so to see it hovering over Bulkington was special today, but little else about, cold but clear skies.The front of the cylinder looked thicker than the rest of the cylinder was and grey, and the back end was white and very glass like ?
mike

Previous

Return to Mike's UFO corner