UFOs OVER COVENTRY.

UFOs, aliens, inter-dimensional beings.... a place to discuss all things extra-terrestial. Mike is in charge.

Re: UFOs OVER COVENTRY.

Postby mike » Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:26 pm

Couple of high cylinders above the clouds today, but little else about, but after the sighting yesterday I needed to chill and relax a little.I just wish I had the time to follow up the sighting yesterday and visit the Slough Park area and close to the M6 road, that alien craft just might have been sitting in the fields someplace. 8)
mike

Postby mike » Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:46 pm

Rain and clouds the last couple of days, so I havent been trying to take many pictures, but with the last visual sighting I am now watching more, you just never know.The aliens visiting here must know what limits our eyesight and cloak their craft to suit, but the LCD or CCD device in good camera phones sees past this electronic cloaking, well it does for me.What you never see above you sometimes has really good alien craft passing over, so taking loads of pictures often catches something interesting, its THAT easy folks, if I can do this anyone CAN....Look for the big cylinders close to the Sun, be careful NOT to look at the Sun when taking any pictures for long, this can damage your eyes.And look for the small silver and brown remote craft passing over, they have a large black window all down one side, and the Light Ships, they have many white electronic flashes down the sides of the rocket shape craft, with a big orange ring around the middle where the flashes come from.....GOOD hunting folks. :lol: :lol:
mike

Postby mike » Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:00 pm

Very quiet again today, just got a couple of small alien craft passing over high at Bedworth.
mike

Postby mike » Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:15 am

Same again yesterday very quiet over Bedworth and Corley Rock Road area, just the odd high small craft passing over there. Here it seems the small craft are those small triangle craft with the small round black windows, rather than the more saucer shape with the wrap around black window... No high cylinders anywhere, but it was heavy cloud cover for most of the day, try Friday and see what about, fingers crossed. 8)
mike

Postby mike » Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:18 pm

Good day but still quiet both in Bedworth and Corley Rock Road area, a few small alien silver craft about but little else.The field where the huge crop circle appeared has now been cut and bailed, so no chance of another genuine crop circle this year here, but every chance in the future , I was watching it and hoping !!
mike

Postby mike » Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:54 pm

Another cloudy day in Coventry and I took some video and pictures, but nothing in the video which I checked today, but I have not looked at all the pictures yet.
mike

Postby mike » Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:50 pm

Today was a wonderful day for taking ufo pictures, bright Sun for most of the day here in Coventry and little or no cloud cover.I did get some new alien craft which dowsed this new alien race here the craft was a smaller double cylinder very white with black windows at the front of each cylinder, with two exhausts out the back like hot gasses against the cloud. In some of the pictures were very high cylinders, and in a couple of pictures a very fat round saucer shape that I have seen before.Along with that were a few small silver ufos buzzing over the bungalow, but out of at least 400 pictures not that many for such a clear day for pictures.....I did get two pictures which looked good at first, but they turned out to be natural and bugs or something normal on the planet dowsing with very low numbers.

SORRY BUT THAT DOUBLE WHITE CYLINDER JUST HAD THE SINGLE ROUND BLACK WINDOW AT THE FRONT BETWEEN THE TWO WHITE CYLINDERS, NOT TWO.
mike

Postby mike » Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:30 pm

Working through the rest of yesterdays pictures, with one of them a new alien craft very thin with a wide black window at the front and square shape.With another craft brown with a large frail looking white wing above the craft which looked segmented, but very frail looking ? A number of cylinders at lower heights yesterday, but only 3 to five of them about at all heights.
mike

Postby mike » Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:00 am

Yes the frail looking brown alien craft has some sort of segmented white sail above the craft when I just looked, I wonder if its some kind of gas bag where they suck in air to mix with their own air on board the big cylinders.Or it could be they need our air to supply animals or humans aboard their craft maybe, who knows.I could dowse for humans on board perhaps, never thought to do that before, any number of questions WHY a gas bag was there, IF it was a gas bag ? But saying that I have seen a golden and white sort of gas bag out the bottom and side of greys alien craft before, so they all might be getting our air to research or examine aboard the alien craft, its just another question about them to explore. The thing with the gas bag craft it never looked powerful or large, just a brown small alien craft with this large segmented bag above it, perhaps they opened a value at different heights to trap and then examine each air level for pollutants ?With aliens you have to second guess what they are doing, being SO much advanced to us and coming from another planet and world they must see each new planet as a test subject to examine,there might even be a protocol they HAVE to follow, a sort of ALIEN UN....And its very possible they have been here before thousands of years ago when our planet was much younger and growing, to see where we are and how we are adapting and changing and advancing in science, so many questions to answer ?
mike

Postby mike » Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:24 pm

Last 3 days have been quiet, with just the odd big cylinder and a few small alien craft buzzing over Coventry or Bedworth.BUT tonight I got a picture of a craft high up but large looking like a Toblerone, all sections of triangle joined together in one long line, I only got a part picture of this new craft, but it dowses the new alien race,only trouble is I only got a small section of the entire craft, with about 4 linked sections of triangle ??
mike

Postby mike » Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:06 pm

Had some rain off and on here last few days so I never took many pictures really, and just the odd small silver alien craft moving about, but nothing large I could see in gaps in the clouds.
mike

Postby mike » Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:57 pm

Very cloudy again today but around 1200 hours I got a photo on my camera phone of a new small craft, it was all bits and bobs of things, nothing like a fighter plane of today all sleek and pointed.The alien craft was a saucer shape with a long fin out the bottom some distance in the middle, with what looks on top of the black window silver and black boxes, it looked like black/white pixels on a computer screen a little jumbled up ?? But it dowses this new alien race, and Im sure would be yet another of the many craft they fly over Coventry, so interesting to catch them to see whats coming next.The round silver white ball shape has shown up a few times last week, its very cloaked sometimes so all you see is this thin white shape against the blue sky.
mike

Postby mike » Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:16 am

Quiet again yesterday, I got a few small alien craft high over Bedworth, and just the single large craft when the clouds broke up for a while close to the Sun.Its gone very quiet in the last week or so,perhaps those craft here have gone home, and others are on the way here, who knows just yet ? I imagine any new team would get samples of the planet and return with them to be examined,while others would research in a more specific way things of interest to them in the second team to visit.
mike

Postby mike » Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:49 pm

Not been very well today, but it was raining off and on in Coventry and I never took any pictures to check out today to be honest, day off.
mike

Postby mike » Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:00 pm

Still pretty quiet around Coventry, I have took some pictures but nothing much moving about, yesterday I did get 5 large cylinders in one frame high up, but that was it, nothing else, over in a second.
mike

PreviousNext

Return to Mike's UFO corner