UFO pyramid reported over Kremlin

UFOs, aliens, inter-dimensional beings.... a place to discuss all things extra-terrestial. Mike is in charge.

Re: UFO pyramid reported over Kremlin

Postby mike » Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:41 pm

BOTH Deception Island and Antarctic I dowse without grey alien bases there, when they were there before this new alien race called, I just wonder if its the case right around the planet ? And why should the greys and friends leave when these new alien race arrived just three weeks ago, something is going on and I just wonder what it is...Have they all moved to protect their Moon base and perhaps other places where they are mining, when greys with at least 24 huge craft run away, its time to worry. 8) OR be glad ?
mike

Postby mike » Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:10 pm

Took a look on Google Earth to see if the influence of the grey aliens are still around on the planet, and they are alive and well in New Mexico north west of Dulce.The first site is in the mountains along Janita Road the 551 there at a depth of 300 feet under the rock/ground, and the second site again to the north west of this one is close to Chimney Rock and the 151 road there at depth of 500 feet under the rock/ground...So in my opinion they have not gone away but just retreated, and the others returned to their natural environment in tunnels away from the atmosphere, which on their home planet must be very high temperature/toxic in my dowsing opinion.
mike

Postby mike » Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:51 pm

Looking through some of my old photos from last year the Star Ships with the bright flashes of energy around the craft, all have this band across the middle of the cylinder or craft.And its from here the flashes shoot outwards, but they have other engines as well at the back like plasma engines, big exhaust ports sometimes double ports.So in close orbit they use one sort of engine, but when they go back in space they use the other one sometimes I believe.And the small craft I know have little thrusters on the corner of the big box like engine at the back, so this must provide thrust while in space to dock or come alongside other craft in space.....This new alien race here have driven all the alien greys and their friends away, I havent seen a single grey craft since they come about 6 weeks ago, the odd place in the US still has their influence, but both the Poles have none today in my opinion....I just wonder what goes on between these two alien races, will they fight each other if confronted, or the weaker ones run away fast ?
mike

Postby mike » Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:17 pm

Talk on the Internet is about the live ISS feed being cut by NASA when a number of craft appeared behind the space station, I saw these pictures just now and the craft have the SAME signature/influence as the new alien chaps on the block to dowsing. So for me the pictures are genuine in that something came past the ISS web cam before NASA cut the feed, that I dowse in smaller numbers over Bedworth when the sky is clear enough...And with the large round object passing over the Moon during the eclipse in Feb on earthsky.org said to be Google Loon project, things are happening out there folks.So get out your mobile phones and take a few pictures of the sky when its clear enough, YOU just might get a ufo passing over. :shock:
mike

Postby mike » Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:35 pm

Just seen another NASA video where small white objects are seen leaving the planet and going into space, THEN a double flickering object is seen coming close...The first distant objects dowse like the aliens here now over Bedworth, while the flickering object is rubbish on the same video, so whats going on with NASA again, who is trying to fool who ? Dont they ever learn, the double take Moon shots in the desert after they got back to fill in for the pictures they never took on the Moon, I would not pay them in washers. :lol: :lol:
mike

Postby mike » Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:46 pm

Got Wonderful pictures from ISS cam just this moment, Im looking at them as we fly over the Ocean, I could get to love this...But clean your screen before you start streaming, I dowsed two spots on the screen thinking they were ufos, but just dirty marks. 8)

The second I posted this the live feed has gone again, dont tell me I missed the aliens flying past DDDdddooohhh.
mike

Postby mike » Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:13 pm

Something on the Internet caught my eye, an alien base reported off the Gulf Of California, its a Google Earth view of the sea floor there.It does look weird, I havent dowsed around the shape yet to see if it has any alien influence, greys or the new aliens on the block.The base would have to be the greys I believe, since it has to have been there some time now, and with the sea floor covered by these mining tracks, it would explain where they service and keep their mining machines.

Took a look and dowsed the area/site off the California coast but cannot find anything like the greys influence there, I will take another look again to double check.
mike

Postby mike » Mon May 15, 2017 6:48 pm

I have not posted here for some time now, so I thought I would write something tonight, to be honest I dont spend a lot of time on the computer most nights, as it hurts my back bending over typing.Get a nice chair /table I hear the cry, but where do I put it, only room for my bed and wardrobe, and the laptop is too heavy for me to carry around the house to my mobility chair in front of the TV....I was going through the pictures of the Comet 67P which I had sent to me, its very exciting to think this Comet was millions of miles away, yet good pictures were posted from the website now and then.I do think many of the pictures were touched up or air brushed to cover things, but nothing a good dowser cannot see past, and the fact they do it tells you something interesting is there anyway.Over the journey before the Comet chaser was crashed into the Comet any number of things showed up,including in my opinion alien bones and parts from broken crashed probes, and alien space ships from thousands of years ago.If you compared the two parts of the Comet rocks to the debrie around it, the time was so different, sometimes by millions of years.This showed the broken parts of craft were spread all over the Comet, and alien bones that looked nothing like our skeletons, but more solid with no rib cage, just a solid bone structure not unlike a turtle, but open at the front where the organs must have been.And tiny limbs both feet and arms very like ET, but no long neck, and a much larger flat head on top, with some skulls showing horns like a Ram has here, but smaller and very curly....No mention of anything in the press, so the fact this Comet on its 6.4 years journey around the inner planets has hit any number of alien space craft on its many trips around the Sun is not worth printing, just about sums up what science around the world thinks of little horned green men. 8) The fact we have all over the planet vast tracks across our sea beds where huge mining equipment has pushed past, mining our planet for things the aliens want,again no mention with world press.But you can read it here, not that I want to worry you friends, 14 large alien craft over Coventry last week at all heights, hope your not thinking of flying next week pal. :mrgreen:
mike

Postby mike » Wed May 17, 2017 8:19 pm

ESO claimed its possible alien life exists on Proxima B only 4 light years away from Earth, but dowsing the Proxima Centauri group I dont dowse anything like life there, oh well, keep looking. 8)
mike

Postby mike » Fri May 19, 2017 8:36 pm

Its reported that alien life might exist on a star group in the Constallation of Vera, but I dowse alien life closer to both Pyxis or Puppis, not sure which, its late and past my beauty sleep time...Its JUST possible this might be the new alien life visiting here right now, its 39 light years away, and the new aliens come from a group 40 light years away according to my dowsing of their huge cylinder, and a quick dowse is close to the influence there ??? Come back tomorrow when I will be full of beans and bushy tailed, well more awake just about, cannot promise more than that.. :mrgreen: This group has a star in the final stage of collapse, so a big bang will go off soon, but not in our lifetime Im told.
mike

Postby mike » Thu May 25, 2017 10:49 am

I have noticed in the last few days with it being nice and with little cloud about, the number of new alien craft sitting very high right in the Suns rays hitting the planet.They sometimes form a sort of geometric shape like the new pound coin, all remaining about the same height and in the same angle to each other, like they are scanning the planet.The most so far I have seen doing this is 4 craft together, they are doing something like passing data to each other alien wi fi perhaps, or collecting research data from the planets core, who knows just yet...Most times the alien craft sit at all heights and spread out close to where the Suns rays fall to Earth in no particular order, so this new geometric design has to be something out of the ordinary I believe ??
mike

Postby mike » Mon May 29, 2017 7:55 pm

The truly wonderful pictures of all sorts of space views offered on APOD every day is a download everyone should have, its amazing honest...The picture of the sink hole which appeared on Mars shows where the ground disappeared at HEBES CHASMA, and if you dowse the picture 2 kilometers under the ground water is running fast which caused the sink hole, so Mars did once have water in my opinion which is now at greater depths.
mike

Postby mike » Tue May 30, 2017 9:12 pm

Looking tonight at the hundreds of APOD space pictures its interesting to see/dowse alien life In Omega Centauri and Andromeda to name a few.Okay they may be light years away, but the more you look around the more you can find life, and while it may be very basic, its still life as we know it folks.We are NOT alone, thats for sure, but then I could never believe we were, if you look at the stars above you any clear night where you live. 8)
mike

Postby mike » Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:41 pm

At times of an Equinox really strange things happen to the planets Ley Lines, they reverse gender and reverse direction and all sorts of things in my opinion, I just wonder if some unseen planet has this affect on planet Earth...Does some large planet which to us is unseen approach at these times to affect our natural forces, it could if it was in another close dimension to us and like the Moon close, but not too close when it revolves around the Sun AND us....I can think of nothing in the Universe to explain these changes to our Ley force, and I put that question to Prof Gerald Hawkins (another Gt Yarmouth Bloater )some years ago, and he said the he could not explain it either .So I look for ways to prove it could be possible, in my own way,thinking outside the box and asking for ways to find the truth. 8)
mike

Postby mike » Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:54 pm

Looking at todays APOD picture it shows a huge hole in the surface of Mars, and if you dowse the picture it has a large cavern at the top end some size across underground.This could be a safer place to build a base of sorts when we visit, as it will be cover from the surface of Mars and the Suns direct rays....I dowse no alien signature and think its very natural, it contains no water or gasses I believe, so is not a sink hole like the other picture from APOD a week ago...Question is could these holes have once been a safe place for any life on Mars in the past,since we as a life force once took shelter in such places here on Earth away from wild animals, it makes you think ?

The white stuff I dowse close to ice/water, and some is in the cave as well at its entrance which might have formed during the Mars Winter period.
mike

PreviousNext

Return to Mike's UFO corner