UFOs OVER COVENTRY.

UFOs, aliens, inter-dimensional beings.... a place to discuss all things extra-terrestial. Mike is in charge.

Re: UFOs OVER COVENTRY.

Postby mike » Sun May 07, 2017 8:35 pm

Really good day today with little cloud about, so all day long I have been taking pictures overhead and to the side in every direction, to see whats flying....The best pictures was here where I live, with 4 large craft all above me high up in one picture frame, thats the most I have had of this new alien race here,and another picture of a butterfly shape I have seen before of very white light.This butterfly shape of very white light is the plasma exhaust from its huge engines, and this time today I got a really close look, its two oblong boxes of the exhaust, set at about 110 and 260 degrees to each other with this grey/silver body between.Before I have seen double round very white exhausts, but today it was oblong shaped and looking like a butterflys wings when its flying above you, a very special sight, and just one of 650 pictures taken today.My eyes are sore from checking through all these pictures, but I have some good pictures, so Im a happy camper...I saw any number of small silver craft with the odd one having a very white plasma engine when you dowse it, to dowse it its like the edge of the Sun during a eclipse, when it blots out everything just leaving the very edge of the Sun and the very white bright flares.A good day today,the alien craft are not coming extra close like a few years ago, but it was the greys remotes then, and perhaps this new race is being more careful now they are here.Still no sign of any of the greys craft large or small, its really interesting whats happened,they just disappeared the moment the others came, I should look for a reason, but Im busy taking pictures and just trying to walk some.
mike

Postby mike » Mon May 08, 2017 4:30 pm

In bed last night I was thinking if the large cylinders had a two or more stage setting for the plasma exhaust.Could the large craft in cruise mood just use part of the exhaust giving a round circular white bright exhaust, which turns to the full complete oblong white plasma light during FULL power mood.I ask this because I have seen both the circular white light, and the full oblong white light from a large cylinder, OR do they have a different engine in both craft.The craft in full power going upwards shows this oblong shaped double engine offset, while at least twice I have seen a smaller circular white bright plasma exhaust in line, so are the two one sort of craft, or are we looking at two different types ? Add to that the smaller double cylinders side by side, and this might be the small round plasma white exhaust, cause it does make me think its less powerful and just might be one of the two types ? So much difference between the two alien craft, I would imagine the bigger of the two types being two thirds larger in every way of the smaller one, and now I have seen four of these craft very high over Bedworth in the same picture frame, so more are coming here for sure now....Cloudy today and nothing in the pictures I have taken today, but Im chilling after yesterday, with Wednesday expecting much better weather this week, so watch this space Wed night folks. :lol:
mike

Postby mike » Tue May 09, 2017 7:20 pm

I saw a high alien large craft today and a small number of the little remotes passing over Bedworth.But what caught my eye was a normal aircraft around 1900 hours going over with two heavy con trails, with what looks like two fires at the end of the exhaust ports.I know this cannot have happened, but in the picture are two very bright flares out of the end of the twin engines above me, and this is the very first time I have ever seen this.With at least three aircraft above me at any one time I see a lot of planes passing in every direction, so the sight of flames/fires out the end of the engines is something to worry about, AND it was in two pictures seconds apart.Could be a trick of light, or the Suns position to the west, with the plane going north to south at the time, but its a first, and I have no idea what was going on.
mike

Postby mike » Wed May 10, 2017 8:21 pm

Really good day today with clear and blue sky just about everywhere, I got a very good picture of a new craft which excited me no end.It was a round craft with four segments out the side like compass points n/s/e/w/ which were blue in colour and square at the ends, with two small white oblong paddles at the back one each side of the main body. The body was very white and I think a grey bottom to the circular shape, with these four blue square segments out the side, and two smaller paddles.Never seen this craft before, so it was interesting to get a picture of it, I saw in my pictures a number of the small double cylinder craft high over Bedworth, along with what looked like single cylinders again high in the sky...In one of the pictures was five small alien craft in the one frame, so they were busy in the Sun.And I saw the large butterfly craft with those big engines again over Bell Green Coventry, and all in all a good day for getting pictures....I have been very sore last few days, and have great trouble walking, so I sit in the garden taking pictures best as I can, but today has been special.
mike

Postby mike » Thu May 11, 2017 4:09 pm

The day started really well around 11.30 today, with a picture over Bell Green showing 14 high large alien craft all around the Sun and close to the direct Suns rays.None of them are Sun dogs I dowse this new alien signiture with all of them, 14 of these big cylinders, now thats what I call a fleet, really chuffed to have caught them with their pants down....Then the cloud moved in and I could not see or picture above them, so whats happening up there is anyones guess today.And to think I only pictured the odd one or two for at least six weeks, the call must have gone out to come and see what we have found. :lol: 8) I dowse this group between 70 and 80 thousand feet up in the sky direct above Coventry and Bell Green today, the CAA must be aware of these alien craft, but to be honest I never noticed a single plane passing over here at the time ?? Radar from East Midland, Birmingham or Coventry must pick them up or pilots see them, its a worry all these craft in the same area, as these alien craft dont carry transponders we can use and plot on any radar screen YET.
mike

Postby mike » Fri May 12, 2017 2:00 pm

Checking Mondays pictures today to see what I got and I was shocked to see a very good picture which I had somehow missed reporting, it was a huge cylinder and two triangles over Bell Green...This has happened before about three to four year ago when I took pictures over Windmill Road Coventry getting the Mexican Puck craft very low just over the roof tops, I showed my granddaughter the pictures right away, and then somehow forgot all about them,(OZ FACTOR).I did remember some time afterwards, and when I looked for those pictures they were all gone and deleted, how or why I did this I have no idea,perhaps a sort of protection of the aliens able to get in your head ?? The Mexican Puck craft was a round very white top with a black band around the bottom, which in the pictures showed to be a bank of square covers which moved outwards I believe to reduce heat and were I think spinning,I dont know why Monday and before why I never really understood what was going on, I think as well as cloaking the aliens can control our minds enough to hide things they dont want known, or talked about....Anyway I dowsed this huge craft I saw in the pictures Monday and I think its a huge cylinder, it has a pale white cloaking and was I guess was only 3000 feet over Bell Green in the new estate part near the Church.To the east of it was two triangles looking edge on, with very hot gases above and below them ,looking like the cylinder and triangles to be turning eastwards at a steep angle...The huge cylinder I dowsed to be 800 yards long and 600 yards round the body, but it was a brief dowse and I need to probe further when Im relaxed, and not so excited and moved.The cylinder had a white thin line at one end I took to be its rear, with it turning both higher and towards the east in the picture, along with the two triangles, A really wonderful exciting picture, the sort you dream of....Which does not explain why I just today remembered it, unless the OZ factor manages to keep things hidden sometimes ??
mike

Postby mike » Sat May 13, 2017 12:40 pm

Very cloudy today with little or no chance of any alien craft about, but checking the big cylinder again I still think its about the size I said, with a crew of 300, and a very automated ship.The home planet looking and dowsing with star charts in mind I dowse 40 light years away in our distances, but where that puts the home planet I dont know yet...Another craft I saw in the week I forgot to mention was the silver /very white ball with what looks like a car tyre around the middle, you dont see many of these, but I got a good picture of the craft over Bedworth.
mike

Postby mike » Mon May 15, 2017 1:25 pm

Saturday just gone I took a few pictures when the heavy cloud cover cleared a bit, and to be honest not a lot was about.But taking a few pictures of the Sun or very close to the Sun, you do need to be careful doing this with any camera or mobile, showed alien craft sitting at all heights very close below the Sun.I imagine they sit there with high cover of other craft direct in the Suns glare and just drift across the planet recording all parts, but they cannot suffer or worry about radiaction from the Sun, perhaps having some sort of energy shield around the craft. And again on Sunday last the cloud cover broke late afternoon and I got more high large alien craft right in the Suns glare again like before, best was 6 alien craft on Sat in one picture frame, but every time the odd one was about....With last week having 14 craft very high being the best total so far in one picture frame with this new alien race here, but the numbers are building.
mike

Postby mike » Thu May 18, 2017 7:38 pm

The day started off good, but the cloud grew and about dinner time only the odd patch of sky was clear.I took a number of pictures over Bell Green Coventry and in those frames a number of large alien craft were again close to the Sun, with the small craft buzzing about but not in big numbers...One picture I took over Bedworth later had a very large saucer type craft very high close to the Sun in one picture, but I have to dowse it to make sure its not some kind of Sun dog.Get back to you on that later,best picture today had 7 very high large alien craft all close to the Sun,and I did see the butterfly craft as well in one picture, with the two oblong white plasma engine exhausts.
mike

Postby mike » Thu May 25, 2017 1:40 pm

Last two days its been very good for taking pictures with little broken cloud cover, I have had many pictures showing as many as 12 large alien craft all around the Sun as it passes over, and even as late as 1730 hours 5 cylinders were at all heights far to the west in the Suns rays.I think they have to be exchanging data or doing some sort of deep Earth research sitting together very close sometimes in geometric shapes around the Sun all at the same height. Its like they are sounding the core of the planet from a number of close positions, to find out whats down there, or plot the mantle and core in a more exact way, like we link telescopes across the planet to get better pictures of deep space...I got some some good pictures, including one close I think is another sort of remote, its small but very odd shape and colour, and it was just over next doors bungalow, with what looks like a round head pod and a large dark/black circular eye..I need to dowse it to see what I can get from it, but with the heat Im very tired most of the day, and dont get much chance to do things, and Im more sore now then when it was cold outside.
mike

Postby mike » Fri May 26, 2017 8:58 pm

Wall to wall blue sky today, I took a number of pictures and some of them were very interesting.The one picture had this new type of small remote with a straight tail like a TV aeriel, about 5 slots light and dark which I believe to be some sort of tuneing how they control the drone perhaps.The front was a black throat and white back with two stubby short wings each side, and like an eye part down the sleek body, this is the second day a drone has come close to me...The Sun pictures I took at 16.07 hours had 20 large alien craft at all heights right close to the Suns outer edge, its impossible to check whats inside the hot white area as you just cannot see anything there.But with 20 craft at all heights its getting interesting with the growing alien numbers, never seen this amount of the new alien race here before, Im sure they run some kind of planetary research following the Suns path across the planet Earth each day.While most of the pictures show very white dots against the blue sky, the odd frame has a larger craft like the big cylinder I saw before over Bell Green very low, and these take on a more pronounced oblong shape....I looked on the Internet to find the big cylinder over Bell Green was 11 times the length of a Boaing 747, thats a lot of advanced equipment buzzing about over Coventry.Then imagine 20 of these craft at all heights plus the alien crews, they must have heard our chippy is offering a discount on larger orders... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
mike

Postby mike » Mon May 29, 2017 5:02 pm

Sat and Sun its not been very clear overhead, but I did get a few pictures where alien craft were high over Bedworth.And today its raining and cloudy so another day where Im not getting many good pictures, but if it clears more I will take some just in case as you never know....During the week I did take a few videos on my camera phone, and found like before small alien craft with the big black window was coming in very low and disappearing.They fly in very fast at about 20 to 25 degrees from the south and just disappear at fence height in front of me where the road is I think a short distance away, SO where do they go !! Taking single pictures you dont see this happen, but in a video on the frames you can see single shot at a time the craft just disappears when its closest after dropping lower and lower ?? Weird or what...Its very possible some sort of vortex or worm hole sucks them up to return them to the larger craft above them, that might explain the high numbers of alien craft sitting right in the Suns rays above .And it would explain why in the past when I have pictures of large numbers of small alien craft appearing over Anderton Road no larger craft are above them that I can see, they could have just came out of the worm hole 500 feet above the ground ??
mike

Postby mike » Tue May 30, 2017 7:59 pm

I have taken a good number of pictures today but I have not checked all of them out yet, Im tired and may leave it till tomorrow.Nothing really much in the pictures I have already looked at, its quiet today so far, but I will check out the other pictures later and report back if anything good is in them okay.
mike

Postby mike » Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:48 pm

Yes both yesterday and today has been quiet with little moving , I took pictures but most of them never had anything at all high or low in the sky. The best pictures was two large alien craft close to the Sun early on about dinner time and that was it, then a few small craft all high and nothing much else....I did get two video of low next door with something very low near the road again, but I have to double check those for the alien signature to be double sure.
mike

Postby mike » Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:53 pm

Today the sky was clear and it was very warm early on, but then the cloud moved in and really no point in taking many pictures.I stuck at it and about1900 hours the sky cleared more and I took a lot of pictures all around me to see what was about, and in the pictures was a new small alien craft, plus two large cylinders at a great height, one closer with another hanging back at a much higher position, flying high cover I believe....The new small alien craft is like a T shape, with a large oblong black window, and behind a silver cylinder which must be the engine ect.Other small silver craft were about later in the day, some like the small saucers, and others which have this black stripe over the top and around the middle, and some with a cockpit on the left side rather than behind the craft.This new alien race seems to have a greater number of different types of small remote craft, all about the same size, but with all manner of shapes to them.And I have never seen the flying cross where any number of small remote craft are carried around by the centre craft, and the others all attached on the sides in a cross formation shape of this new alien race here.
mike

PreviousNext

Return to Mike's UFO corner