Alien Life

UFOs, aliens, inter-dimensional beings.... a place to discuss all things extra-terrestial. Mike is in charge.

Alien Life

Postby mike » Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:45 pm

I have put this thread here instead of the main forum,because its about alien life and is of interest to some people, but not all people.The science people of the world are putting together a project to photo the Black Hole in the Milky Way, by using a number of powerful telescopes situated all over the planet, then combining all the data to produce the best pictures...I dowsed the Milky Way some time ago and found at least two places where life exists to dowsing in my opinion, I think one is in the Orion Arm (us), and another in the Perseus Arm I believe.Its light years away, but close in space distance and how big the Milky Way really is, while a light year is immense distance for us to travel at the moment, Im sure other races can move this distance much faster.And since we are a young planet and the Universe around us much older, other alien races are SO much ahead of us in everything already, what we think as an impossible distance to travel, its a short step to others.....GOOD story coming out of a chap who was taking pictures of the eclipse when he saw a round object pass in front of the Moon on Feb 10th and took pictures.Full story at earthsky.org , the University thinks its the new Google Loon project, a huge balloon to increase Internet coverage on the planet on the edge of space.But if you dowse the Loon Project balloon and then the object,its miles apart, about 3 billion years apart in my dowsing opinion.The object is a huge round astroid perhaps, its not stoney Iron and moving slow so its not a Comet either..Question is its between Earth and the Moon, so its close and very large, and will the Moon capture it and will it remain around the Moon now.Or will it sling shot into space behind the Moon to return even closer in the future, now wheres my WW2 tin hat. 8)
mike

Re: Alien Life

Postby mike » Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:58 pm

Tonight while checking the Milky Way it mentioned the NGC Eridanus constellation, and this area which is huge in light years across has in my dowsing opinion two planets where low life forms exist and grow, is is just a drop in the ocean really for something that big, but its life just the same. I should collect all my dowsing results for life in space and make a listing people can double check in the future, its growing all the while when I have the mood to go nosing about on me.Im really more than sure alien life is very common on many planets,okay they are many light years away from us, but the aliens we see in pictures every day come from somewhere right.
mike

Postby mike » Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:19 pm

On the Internet the Russians have said its possible an alien race exists on HD 164595 as they picked up signals in Hercules Star sign, I havent dowsed here yet but will come back if I find anything interesting.The Sloan Digital Sky Survey says its possible 234 sites could be aliens from what they have found, they take pictures of huge chunks of the Universe to see whats going on there.And now both Cornell and Lavel Universitys say ET could be trying to conntact us they believe, thats a good step in the right direction at least, so it might get others looking.The powerful RATAN 600 Radio Telescope the Russians used is better equipment than the Sloans Sky Survey used, but at the moment no constant signals have been repeated or heard yet, just the odd signal like the WOW signal heard and recorded by Ohio University years ago.With the increase of electronics and the amount of detecting they can now do in seconds its only time before someone somewhere hears something, and it looks like Universitys the world over are taking the time to look now, which is a good thing.
mike

Postby mike » Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:34 pm

The round object that was pictured crossing the face of the Moon on Feb10 I dowse to be 210,000 miles away from Earth, so that makes it close to the Moon and very large, I get a kick from Aventurine crystals and Diamonds when I dowse it, no Gold or Ruby.Its not any grey space craft or this new alien race here in my opinion to dowsing, but something natural and very very old, almost as old as the Earth at 3.8 billion years.Only time will tell if this goes into orbit around the Moon, or shoots off at an angle and returns to space,I just hope it does not return that close again....To say its Google Loon is an insult, what do these people think we are stupid or what. :x :x
mike

Postby mike » Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:50 pm

HD 164595 I have dowsed this part of the sky before, the WOW signal was heard in this area by Ohio University years ago, but the signal is coming from another planet just below M13 which I believe would appear to be behind HD 164595 by the telescope.This planet has alien life as we know it, perhaps very advanced aliens even, so for me the Russians and the US have heard some signals from this same area of space 95 light years from us, you read it here first folks... :lol: Well in my opinion. :lol:

Wait a minute its NOT the WOW Signal folks, got mixed up, but regarding HD 164595 signal, really is the planet below M13 okay making signals that were heard by the Russians...Sorry .
mike

Postby mike » Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:30 pm

I looked again at the round object that passed across the face of the Moon during an eclipse, and its very dense and I believe a very cold with a dense small inner core.It has little iron or dowses with volcanic or sterile rock, its like a very cold snowball, nothing like the 67P Comet at all which caused much interest last year....Its something new this round object to me dowsing things in space,and Im sure came from the very distant reaches of space where gases are so cold they are a liquid, only time will tell if it appears again near the Moon trapped perhaps in the Moons magnetic grip.I would guess it wanders off, but Hubble may find it and get detailed pictures, fingers crossed it does and we see more detail than before.
mike

Postby mike » Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:35 pm

Almost every week now Hubble telescope or NASA are telling us yet another group of stars light years away has all the things for life like water and its not too hot or cold.Alien life just has to be all over the place where its in the mild zone for life being just right temperature wise, and having water is another vital thing to get life moving, with life being anything from microbes to alien life a million years ahead of us in knowledge and space journeys of light years in true distance....The old story from science that if we cannot travel near the speed of light so no aliens can either, wears thin when you think other alien races could be a billion years older than us and perhaps seeded planet Earth, or at least changed our DNA to allow us to improve and grow to what we are today.
mike

Postby mike » Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:42 pm

This new alien race here for what ever reason has drove all the greys and their friends away, being all alien to this planet I wonder whats going on with them all.The greys come from the star group Zeta Reticuli so I just wonder if this new alien race has clashed with them in the past, OR lives close and does not get on with them.Its worth a closer look at that star group to see if I dowse the new alien force there, its a place to start,I get the new race to live 7 light years away in our idea of milage,so that could be the same sort of area as Zeta and all those planets that make up the group...Try dowsing it later after a cup of tea, come back if I find anything here okay. :roll:

Just had a quick look while the kettle is boiling, no nothing dowsing of this new alien race, and Zeta is 39 light years away, so thats out.Have to look around to see if its in the Milky Way group, I know one planet as well as us has life as we know it to dowsing there. 8)

I get a really good kick dowsing when I dowse the Alnath planet in the Taurus group, BUT its far too hot to have life, so something might be closer or between Alnath and me, have to keep looking, its getting interesting now.

Their planet is behind the Plaiades, if that helps. :lol:

If you get a picture of the Severn Sisters star group this planet is behind that group in my dowsing opinion thats what Im trying to say.
mike

Postby mike » Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:33 pm

I was in bed the other night and had a thought, any number of ufo researchers tell us the aliens are already here and walking in our towns at this moment.So would it be possible to scan crowds say at a football match or in a town centre for something not of this planet, to dowse the influence of somebody who while they look like us, have been born and raised on another planet/base station.It just might be possible, and if they have anything with them like a alien transplant/bug/transponder could you dowse that being not of this planet perhaps. I think its worth a go to have a look at any crowds of people to dowse if anything stands out,it might give a small kick while dowsing, to show something/someone is alien and does not belong ?? But at the same time anyone who has been abducted could carry a bug/transponder which the aliens would use to find their subject again, so they might not be aliens as such, but used by aliens in the past for research ? Still think its worth an hour looking,in this game you never know, and you always have to think outside the box, if you want to try and match them.
mike

Postby mike » Tue May 30, 2017 7:55 pm

Alien life really can take almost any form, we know about how we evolved but what about other alien races, its a huge mystery.In the time I have been taking pictures of alien craft over Coventry the greys and their friends have come and gone during the last 3 to 4 years,with this new alien race appearing here about 6 months ago. They look very like the greys in my opinion, but without the almond eyes and perhaps a little more solid, but about the same height...I believe the greys were a sort of space clone, made for long flights without sexual organs and more or less workers used in all the dirty none technical jobs.While this new race seems to me to be an older alien race and very advanced, more so than the greys and friends ever were, some sort of conflict must have happened in the past for the greys to pack up overnight and disappear once these new aliens arrived....But WHO is the bad guy here I have no idea really, I dowse this new race are better people than ever the greys could be,but thats only my opinion from dowsing and looking for answers.Both the greys and this new alien race have huge craft which they buzz about with, plasma engines which are big and very white from their exhausts,they dowse like the edge of the Sun during an eclipse the engines, so very white to look at it hurts the eyes....What will happen with these new aliens I dont really know, I dont think they want or intend to contact humans,we must be very puny to them and little more than animals perhaps, they have come to study/research us and might then move on.With perhaps the greys returning to carry on where they left off, mining our seas and the Moon for what ever they want,only time will tell.
mike

Return to Mike's UFO corner