Re generation of Stone Circle Energy

for esoteric discussions, spiritual ruminations, metaphysical mutterings etc.

Re: Re generation of Stone Circle Energy

Postby Merlin » Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:54 pm

John Moss wrote:Dear Geoff,
When I read your entry dated 2 November my heart sank. I wish I had kept a count during my 9 years as Director of BSD of how many times someone – usually for some curious reason, anonymously – announced from somewhere – usually from outside the UK, that our energy/ley/stone rings were at crisis point and required urgent attention. Sometimes the action should be taken by a chosen few, other times anyone with no experience at all could join in.
So now here we go again. It clearly does not occur to these prophets of doom that our special places are constantly being cared for by skilled people throughout the UK. I now live in West Cornwall and am a trustee of the Cornish Ancient Sites Protection Network ( CASPN), which for over 15 years has been actively caring for the physical welfare of many of the sites in West Penwith. In addition the area is heavily populated with skilled energy workers who constantly monitor the spiritual welfare of the sites. These people are often rooted to the land by history, heritage and family.
I’m sure you can understand how hackles rise when someone of unknown ability encourages other people with little or no connection to the sites to start meddling.
Past President Grahame Gardner wrote a very thought provoking article a little while ago. I suggest you and others who would like to be involved in this work have a look at this link:
http://westerngeomancy.org/on-ethics-and-permissions/

Incidentally, Malcolm, Mên-an-Tol has not been ‘trashed’. Certainly it was once a stone ring which has been reconfigured. Its history and the legends connected with it are easily found on the internet. To a dowser of even basic experience, the energetic signature is quite clear, as are the original location of the recumbent and missing stones.
Best wishes John Moss

I did see on CASPN's website about spiritual threat http://www.cornishancientsites.com/spiritualthreat.htm with regards to items such as crystals (as well as other items) being buried at stone circle sites, away from Cornwall I did come across a blog by a person who had visited the Doll Tor circle in Derbyshire (unable to find this link now) they stated that part of the circle was damaged and that they had left crystals in the area to "re balance" the area.

I've haven't been up to this area since last year so will have a look what is going on next time I'm up at Nine Ladies (Stanton Moor)/ Arbor low. Mentioning Nine Ladies, last year when I was there one woman decided that the most northern stone made a rather nice seat to sit on whilst eating her lunch! One thing I do get annoyed with is Cloutie trees and there is one right next to the Nine Ladies! I wonder if the people who insist festooning their rubbish on a living entity!
Merlin

Postby mike » Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:28 pm

Only thing you leave at any ancient site or special place is your love and hope it remains well and active for many years to come. I can understand those who might want to help, but leaving things or taking away stones cannot help these wonderful places.
mike

Postby mike » Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:23 pm

JUST seen this and thought I would have a look at the many sites mentioned, hope Im not stepping on any toes, but for what its worth I looked on the many web sites and dowsed each ancient site, and this is what I found today...The first site at Tomnaverie Arboyne Aberdeenshire is one of the two I dowsed in need of energy/power, its very weak in my opinion, with the other site at Boskednan Nine Maidans a little better, but still well below the rest of the ancient sites for power/influence....And in for a penny in for a pound, in my opinion both Silbury Hill and the Rollright Stones are very weak, so thats four in need of help where Im standing, but Im the new boy and can only offer my opinion, sorry if I have upset anyone.
mike

Postby mike » Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:51 pm

DONT know why but Im being drawn to dowse this idea, I believe the places I dowse with low or broken energy are suffering from Crystals placed within their ring of stone, thats the Silbury Hill/Tomnaverie/and Nine Maidans...First Silbury Hill, I believe crystals to be placed on its north east site where the Hedge runs towards Avebury Stones up the field in that direction....The Tomnaverie Site I dowse crystals have been placed at its centre of the circle......The Nine Maidans have crystals at the side of the stone on its North west side,if you walk the path across the field to its north side two stones stand each side of this path, just to left looking north are two other stones close to each other, with another just to its left, HERE is where the crystals/crystal is on the stones south side.....In all these cases the crystals have broken or fragmented the energy line enough to upset its entire balance and rotation I believe, it can and does happen. Please all you good meaning folk keep your crystals at home or in your pocket,wash them often and let the Sun charge them on a warm day, BUT please know they have no part to heal or help any ancient circle of stones.Make a crystal ring at home and dust it and wash them often, they have a life force and will enjoy your company.

Castlerigg Stones I have long dowsed weak and not really pulsing energy south anymore, so I dowsed this group and believe a crystal is on its west side at the open gate there.If you visit this circle on its west side is an open gate, two stones wide apart on Google Earth, the one to the south has a crystal on the outside of this stone buried there from what I have just dowsed....Please anyone who lives close enough please check these sites and remove the crystal, it has no place in an ancient circle of stones, they dont belong and will interfere with its rotation of energy and grid feed....Im in no position to go and check these places, and I dont know why I dowsed for crystals today, but I never question things that happen,and I dont mind being used.....Rollrights are being blocked east of Barford Im sure no crystals involved, but I will take a look anyway to be sure. 8)

I take that back, the big male stone on the north side of the stone circle at the Rollrights, if you look to the left of this male stone is a smaller stone, a crystal is placed here I think on its left side ?
mike

Postby Geoff Stuttaford » Wed Dec 30, 2015 8:41 pm

I was asked by someone "Upstairs" to join a small group of dowsers and send some regeneration energy to seven stone circles in the UK. We did as we were asked. A few of the circles needed more than one attempt before the person Upstairs was satisfied.
Geoff

Those friends thou hast, and their adoption tried, grapple them to thy soul with hoops of steel (Polonius)
Geoff Stuttaford

Postby mike » Thu Dec 31, 2015 7:37 pm

This is the last place I posted yesterday, so I would like to wish everyone a Happy New Year, lets hope the New Year brings us all we would wish for, and peace in the World.
mike

Postby mike » Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:22 pm

I will never think its wrong to poke my nose in any Sacred Site when I think its suffering, its down to all of us to try and leave this world in a better place than when you entered it I believe. All dowsers approach any Sacred Site from their own point of view, they see/feel what ever down to their own levels of dowsing, and how deep their feelings go and influence they can tune in to.No two dowsers will ever produce the same results, as no two people are ever the exact same, feelings and emotions and dowsing skill all count for something, so often some boxes will remain empty, while others will be ticked. Just do the best you can in life and try and leave this world a better place for those folks who follow us,and always voice your opinion when problems occur, to make others aware who can perhaps change things for the better where you cannot.Costs nothing, and can make so much difference.
mike

Previous

Return to Metaphysics & Spirituality