Real fairies? Decide for yourself, says lecturer

for esoteric discussions, spiritual ruminations, metaphysical mutterings etc.

Postby Ian Pegler » Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:51 am

from the Telegraph...

A university lecturer claims to have photographed fairies in the Rossendale Valley in Lancashire

CLICK HERE to read the article.

Ian
Ian Pegler
BSD member

Re: Real fairies? Decide for yourself, says lecturer

Postby Helen-Healing » Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:04 pm

They certainly do look like fairies!! :lol: Well...as the Victorians imagined them, anyway.
I'm a believer! I say YES to fairies! 8) I played with enough of them as a child in Scotland.

:mrgreen:
Helen-Healing

Postby Lyndon Ronstadt » Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:56 am

Fairies? What about Peris, Devs, Djins, Sylvans, Satyrs (sorry, Satyr), Fauns, Elves, Dwarfs (sorry, vertically challenged people, I'm quoting here), Trolls, Norns, Kobolds, Brownies, Nixies, Goblins, Pinkies, Banshees, Moss People and White Ladies? All Elementals according to Blavatsky.

Then there are Nature Spirits such as the Nymphs and Sylphs according to good old dowsing, and Devas of various grades. Clearly we have some research to do should we find ourselves with etheric vision.

Pass the Peyote, Pedro.
Lyndon Ronstadt

Postby mike » Fri Nov 27, 2015 9:45 pm

Heard fairies talking and calling at a crop circle site near Telford, AND heard fairy music at Husbands Bosworth on Fairy Hill there, again another crop circle site some years ago. 8) I believe things exist at other levels where these forces can come through, to those with open hearts and minds. It feels like a gift to me,a reward if you will to experience this.
mike

Postby mike » Sat Dec 19, 2015 9:06 pm

Cannot dowse anything exciting around Rawtenstall where the chap lives, but thats not to say he never saw anything over the years.I think these things appear or come close to our existence at times when they wish, but you have to be open minded, its a two way thing.
mike

Return to Metaphysics & Spirituality