The Soul-mind Envelope

for esoteric discussions, spiritual ruminations, metaphysical mutterings etc.

The Soul-mind Envelope

Postby Geoff Stuttaford » Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:38 pm

I understand that the majority of dowsers have found that both the mind and the soul lie outside and immediately adjacent to the physical body in a layer about an inch (25 mm) thick. This “soul-mind envelope” is sometimes referred to as the “Etheric Body”. That envelope detaches itself from the physical body to enable a person to astral travel.

I thought I would do some digging to try to uncover some more info about the soul-mind envelope using dowsing and found the following information. I apologize for repeating anything you may already know.

Pre-Birth

Both the mind and the soul are transferred from another dimension to a child in the womb , generally not until in the seventh month of pregnancy. Although the soul and the mind are separate they are bonded for as long as the soul exists which, in the majority of cases, us indefinitely.

After the seventh month of pregnancy, the brain of a baby starts to develop and is able to accept programming from the DNA of the parents together with any metaphysical or other abilities inherited from previous incarnations that are contained in the soul memory.

If the brain of a child is not sufficiently developed and is unable to accept DNA programming, its soul-mind will be withdrawn resulting in its death immediately before or just after birth. It is still not known how that happens or what causes a miscarriage.

Soul Memory

The soul-mind of a person contains memories of past, present and future incarnations, the latter can be accessed by using progression (the opposite of regression) where the person progresses through a particular time line (this can be a fascinating experience). For those interested in regression I can recommend books written by Skakuntala Modi. It is usually extremely difficult to access one’s own soul memory although there may be many instances of “déjà vu”..

A friend recently told me that she had been given the difference between a past life and an incarnation, the former being a life lived on this planet, the latter being a life lived on any inhabited locations in this galaxy.

The mind and the soul although separate are eternally linked but the relationship between them is still not fully understood. I have been told that the mind of man is the most powerful in the Universe.

Sleep Paralysis

This is a condition that can occur when a person returns from astral travel and his/her soul-mind envelope fails, immediately, to link completely with its physical body. When “travelling”, only two senses are in operation – sight and hearing. The other senses, as well as links to the nervous system, are not required and remain with the physical body. Partial re-integration of the astral body with the physical van allow the person to see and hear what is going on in the “real world” but that is all. The person has no control over the nervous system for a brief period during which a feeling of panic is often manifest. This is known as Sleep Paralysis.

OBEs and Death

In out of body experiences and death the soul-mind envelope detaches itself from the physical body but has no connection to it. In OBEs, the brain becomes virtually dead but the envelope retains only sight and hearing (the other senses being retained but inactive) until it either returns to the physical body (if the brain recovers) or, if the brain does not recover, and death occurs, the soul-mind uses only sight and hearing on its journey through the astral. When it reaches its final destination all senses return in preparation for its next incarnation.

May I suggest that, if you have any questions about the above, you dowse and then post the answers you get.
Geoff

Those friends thou hast, and their adoption tried, grapple them to thy soul with hoops of steel (Polonius)
Geoff Stuttaford

Re: The Soul-mind Envelope

Postby arthur hamlin » Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:35 pm

I get that the soul is imbibed in the child at the time of conception from a person that has passed into spirit as a donation . That spirit person than receives a new Soul from a kind of Spirit Bank.
I get that the mind develops separately from the soul and starts within the egg and sperm of the parents at the time of conception.
arthur hamlin

Re: The Soul-mind Envelope

Postby Geoff Stuttaford » Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:56 am

A: I get that the soul is imbibed in the child at the time of conception from a person that has passed into spirit as a donation . That spirit person than receives a new Soul from a kind of Spirit Bank.

G: Thanks for that, Arthur. Have not heard of that before (though I know about the existence of the Soul Bank) but it is confirmed by my source although a relatively rare event – about 1 in 31,000. (someone else’s Freedom of Information Act ?)

A: I get that the mind develops separately from the soul ……

G: Agreed

A:……. and starts within the egg and sperm of the parents at the time of conception.

G: That is what I would expect to happen normally but my source says to his knowledge that never happens.
Geoff

Those friends thou hast, and their adoption tried, grapple them to thy soul with hoops of steel (Polonius)
Geoff Stuttaford

Return to Metaphysics & Spirituality