Dowsing & Relationships ...?

for esoteric discussions, spiritual ruminations, metaphysical mutterings etc.

Dowsing & Relationships ...?

Postby Eachna » Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:51 pm

Hi everyone,

I haven't introduced myself yet or filled out my profile (which I will do quite soon), however, I wanted to get some opinions on an issue that's heavy in my life right now that I'd like to use my pendulum for in concerning the issue. The thing is, it's a relationship and there's a lot of heavy emotion involved. Along with that, I'm curious to know if anyone thinks you can dowse the answer to a question that your intuitive mind couldn't possibly know the solid answer to... The questions I would like to ask are (Note: I've just put "he" instead of his name for privacy reasons:

Is "he" ignoring me?
Does "he" still consider himself to be in a relationship with me?
Has "he" started seeing another girl?
Has "he" had sexual relations with another woman since he's moved?
Does "he" miss me?
Does "he" feel bad about giving me the cold shoulder?
Will "he" call soon?
Will "his" reaction to my pregnancy be anger or upset?
Will "his" reaction to my pregnancy be happiness and joy?
When "he" finds out about the miscarriage will he be relieved and overjoyed?
When "he" finds out about the miscarriage will "he" be sad or in mourning?
Will we ever date again?

Obviously this was a horrible relationship and not something I ever intend to go back to, but at the same time, I can't help but wonder, sometimes even obsess over these questions. Do you think it's possible to dowse answers to these unknowns, and if so, would I need to achieve an EXTREMELY detached mind in order to not influence the pendulum (perhaps even close my eyes while a friend records the answers for me to look at later). I've never really delved into relationship drama with my pendulum before and I'm not familiar with how accurate it is or even if it's worth trying at all. ...Any opinions?
~Eachna Fianna~
Eachna

Re: Dowsing & Relationships ...?

Postby ledgehammer » Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:54 pm

Hi Eachna,

A very personal post, not sure how to approach this if I am honest, but without dowsing I sense that you would benefit more by letting go of the need to answer these questions. Different people respond differently, and will adapt and move on in different ways, so any advice that may work for me may not work for another. I have found that for me the only real way to move on is to learn to forgive, I learn to forgive myself and any other parties concerned, even if the responsibility rested with them/me, I also try and take a learning from the experience if possible. It can be most difficult at times but extremely rewarding. In your case this may be very difficult as there has been a lot of pain and hurt, but in time and with patience you may learn to move on.

I will p.m you with a section from my book which may help

Best wishes

Tom
The universe is a soul, trying to understand itself.... We each have the power to look inward at its immense beauty....
ledgehammer

Postby Eachna » Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:22 am

Thank you :)
~Eachna Fianna~
Eachna

Postby Helen-Healing » Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:20 am

Eachna, you say..
this was a horrible relationship and not something I ever intend to go back to

..so why hang on to it? Let it go & move forward, as the answers to almost all these questions are irrelevant now & can only make you unhappy.
I realise you've been through a hard time with 'him' and yes, men can be bastards :oops: but not all of them! I think it would be difficult for you at this time to rely on any dowsing answers, and you may just get the replies you subconsciously want.

Welcome to the forum, btw.
Helen-Healing

Postby Lyndon Ronstadt » Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:50 pm

As for emotion affecting dowsing efficiency, I can't really comment. I suspect it's the mind rather than the emotions that effects dowsing directly but if we cannot think independently of our emotions then, effectively, emotion is a contributory factor.

Reference relationships: my information, obtained by dowsing and the 'voice' between my ears, tells me that human relationship is a group process. Nature, Deity, the Planetary Spirit or whatever you like to call the origin of all things has Intended that we as souls in incarnation must find each other and get together in order to carry out our portion of the Divine Plan. There are many groups in which we are intended to contribute and any two members of any group are immensely attracted to each other be it platonically as with members of the same gender or sexually where there is gender difference.

Some of these members we meet regularly in our various incarnations: others we will not meet until we are Emotionally Regenerate and Spiritually Competent, as it has been put to me. The problem is that until we reach such emotionless states our encounters with Soul mates or Twin Flames, as we like to call them, is likely to be problematical: we can't live with them and we can't live without them because we are unable to control our emotional reactions and personal ego and are trapped in an emotional fog of our own making unable to let go and move forward. Emotional Regeneration enables us to realise that romantic love is an aberration and is not supported by Nature. It's a form of addiction: we are addicted to emotional highs, forgetting of course that, like any cyclic phenomenon, an opposite half-cycle inevitably follows and we are plunged into the depths of misery.

Eventually we find that misery outweighs the emotional highs and we are forced to quell our emotions in order to maintain our sanity. Then Emotional Regeneration begins. We go through a phase where Relationship is paramount, were personnel is relatively unimportant. The best way to learn about relationships is to have them and we can only be successful in this if we have looked in the mirror, figuratively speaking, have identified our personal failings and have made a good hash of changing ourselves for the better. This is Spiritual Competence.

The précis of all this is that we cannot approach the higher relationships which are ours to enjoy until we have changed ourselves for the better. But when we have made this effort and found those people with whom we are to form groups for the purpose of planetary service we may discover that some of them are Higher Beings who, when we are ready, will help us transcend the human condition and enter a higher stratum of evolution - the Realm of Angels.

I may get myself into trouble for this. :cry:
Lyndon Ronstadt

Postby ledgehammer » Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:54 pm

men can be bastards :oops: but not all of them!

Thanks Helen ;-)
The universe is a soul, trying to understand itself.... We each have the power to look inward at its immense beauty....
ledgehammer

Postby simonwheeler » Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:22 pm

FWiW-

I agree with your comments, Helen (and, btw, my parents were married when I was born...)( :lol: )

Lyndon- mind & emotions are linked...and also linked with body. This is fundamental to the working of dowsing.
You may find it interesting/informative/enlightening to research the life and work of Viktor Frankl, including his logotherapy. There is plenty available to read online - but I'd advise looking at a number of sites, rather than just one or two.
As we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our fear, our presence automatically liberates others.

www.simongordonwheeler.co.uk

Simon
simonwheeler

Return to Metaphysics & Spirituality