Dowsing the Future?

for esoteric discussions, spiritual ruminations, metaphysical mutterings etc.

Dowsing the Future?

Postby Hillary » Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:10 am

Very often I find a blog where someone is dowsing using a pendulum to determine the future in some are of their life.
I find that dowsing the future is pretty fruitless, believing that we are limited to dowsing the energy of NOW.
If the dowse is for very short term future, I am a little more accurate dowsing the PROBABILITY of the future.

What I really have difficulty dowsing is time - how many hours, days, for something to take place.
Any thoughts on this subject?
Hillary

Re: Dowsing the Future?

Postby Geoff Stuttaford » Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:33 pm

From what I have gathered, those who attempt to help us with future probabilities have little or no appreciation of time and there are so many events (including the chaos theory) that can make forecasting, in any sense, virtually impossible. I can ask, and get, an opinion but that is as far as my sources will go. I would suggest that, if you ever got a firm forecast you might investigate the probability of interference.

Your comments about time could indicate that your sources, like mine, do not use time as a measurement as we do on this planet.

Geoff
Geoff

Those friends thou hast, and their adoption tried, grapple them to thy soul with hoops of steel (Polonius)
Geoff Stuttaford

Postby arthur hamlin » Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:50 pm

Hello Hilary,If you consider those who are on the highest ground will see furthest may well hold true with the spirit world, ( that is if you believe the connection?)
I am of the opinion that if you were to request help from a high source near/with the angel dimension than accuracy should be better.
But beware of what Geoff says interference can be a problem. I find that very often a leg pull occurs or someone has jumped in just to get experience of the dowsers hand movement. So you will need to keep checking that your source is still with you.
I am also of the opinion that if you dowse a lot for future knowledge, like playing darts and going for the same number on the board accuracy should come.

Hello Geoff - long time no hear! Greetings of the season.

Arthur.
arthur hamlin

Postby Geoff Stuttaford » Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:36 pm

Thank you, Arthur for your kind words. May I wish you and all my other friends a Happy and Beneficial Solstice.

Geoff
Geoff

Those friends thou hast, and their adoption tried, grapple them to thy soul with hoops of steel (Polonius)
Geoff Stuttaford

Postby ledgehammer » Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:38 pm

if the multi verse theory stands then dows ing for the future is not possible, it also stands that your decisions shape the future so unless you have predetermined your choices I cannot see how it is possible . it stands that you could predict a number of events that will happen but this is determined by actions and not necessarily are events that will occur . however by believing that you can dowse the future, by using multi verse theory you could invite the circumstances needed to be able to predict the future. that is interesting in itself...
The universe is a soul, trying to understand itself.... We each have the power to look inward at its immense beauty....
ledgehammer

Postby arthur hamlin » Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:18 pm

There are those though who have premonitions and are proved to be right.
arthur hamlin

Postby ledgehammer » Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:42 pm

arthur hamlin wrote:There are those though who have premonitions and are proved to be right.

Not that I disbelieve Arthur, but what proof ( I am genuinely on the search not being pedantic). I read nostrodamus's book and was quite shocked at the level and concluded that he had a gift. What you have to remember is that he made lots of predictions which didn't occur, so he wasnt able to predict the future completely. Which goes back to my point, there are some events which will occur based on previous events, i.e there would be events which will happen through a series of probabilities. For instance nostrodamus predicted "flying pig men" or little beknown to him: plane pilots. At that point of our development it may have become an extremely high probability that at some point in the future planes would be invented, so did he see the future or a balance of probabilites of the future, or even a possible future which may or may not occur.

Nobody can fully predict the future, it just doesnt add up that everything is predetirmined : this just doesnt tally with everything else. Can individuals predict events which occur in the future, yes they seem to be able to and some to a very high degree:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNDlcHu4l1c

I guess technically, our decisions are based on information so you could always argue that free will does not exist, as the will has been predetirmined by the information.

Also something else which may be of some use:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Dice_Man

It seems taking away the decision making element has some real benefits in treatement for mental illness's!

Best wishes

Tom
The universe is a soul, trying to understand itself.... We each have the power to look inward at its immense beauty....
ledgehammer

Postby Hillary » Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:25 pm

Happy Holidays to All! Seldom am I accurate dowsing the future, but at times I have been accurate even though
the odds were against me and one time in particular it looked bleak until I actually won a legal claim. The dowsing
was consistent and stated I would win and because of the response I never gave up until I won.

Arthur, I agree with you about checking the dowse, because who knows when a Spirit changes and another another kicks in.
I find that the more accurate dowse is early in the day, and late at night whether it be that I am tired or Dark Spirits
are having fun with me.
Hillary

Postby Geoff Stuttaford » Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:06 pm

(Hilary) “Seldom am I accurate dowsing the future, but at times I have been accurate even though the odds were against me and one time in particular it looked bleak until I actually won a legal claim. The dowsing was consistent and stated I would win and because of the response I never gave up until I won”.

OK. So what is going on here ? Is pendulum dowsing the best way of obtaining any information about ourselves ? hey tell me that they are forbidden to respond via the physical movement of a pendulum because it is so easy to interfere with the answer. So, is there some other method by which our sources can respond to questions we ask (always broadcast as thought forms) that is much more accurate than relying on physical movements of some hand held tools, that can be subject to interference particularly in regard to question about ones own future.

Obviously clairvoyants can be accurate to a certain degree but not all can determine the location and/or timing of events, personal or general. Iinfo can also be obtained clairaudiently and telepathically.

I am advised that, when a dowser has had several pat lives as a shaman and as a Medicine Man/Woman, they have acquitted, as part of their training, the ability to contact other peoples sub conscious minds and receive, in most cases, answers to their questions even if they are using a pendulum.

Apparently, what happens is that, when you ask a question of your source, you will get a “mental” yes or no answer about a second before your pendulum confirms with a physical answer. Sometimes you might even get the right question to ask.

If you can link with a person’s
sub conscious mind it is possible to get accurate answers from it in connection with the person’s physical, mental, and psychological condition, as it cannot lie although it may withhold answers it considers are not relevant. ( a technique I use regularly).

As I find that you, Hillary, have had the requisite number of past lives and training that enable you to link, both ways, with your sources, I would suggest tha, if you were using a pendulum, t your answers came first mentally and then physically. Perhaps you could check that and let me know what you get ?

Geoff
Geoff

Geoff Stuttaford

Postby simonwheeler » Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:41 pm

Geoff:
If you can link with a person’s
sub conscious mind it is possible to get accurate answers from it in connection with the person’s physical, mental, and psychological condition, as it cannot lie although it may withhold answers it considers are not relevant. ( a technique I use regularly).

Could you add something here about the ethics of this?
As we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our fear, our presence automatically liberates others.

www.simongordonwheeler.co.uk

Simon
simonwheeler

Postby Hillary » Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:03 pm

Thank you Geoff for this very relevant insight. I did check with the pendulum and in lifetime 47 I was a Medicine Woman
and in lifetimes 55,56 and 57 I was a Shaman. I have always had the ability to look at someone and ascertain much
information about them. My father used to reprimand me and say, "You can't judge a book by its cover," but I
would insist that I could. I will experiment now and without dowsing connect with a person's subconsious
when I have a need and see what happens. There are times though, when I feel fairly certain about something, and check it
by dowsing and am surprised to learn that I was off substantially.
Hillary

Postby Geoff Stuttaford » Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:16 pm

Yes Simon. I only make the connection with another’s subconscious mind when I want to help that person with his/her health problems. I am severely limited in the number of people I can help in this way but in all cases I readily get answers because the subconscious mind of the person is aware of my intent and co-operates fully. I also use it to obtain the precise details of an injury sustained in a past life that does not respond to normal medical treatment (regression).

Most of the people I have regressed suffered torture in some form, at the hands of what became the Spanish Inquisition, when working with the Cathars in the 13th Century.

Geoff
Geoff

Geoff Stuttaford

Postby Geoff Stuttaford » Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:28 pm

Hi Hilary,

“There are times though, when I feel fairly certain about something, and check it by dowsing and am surprised to learn that I was off substantially.”

I wonder which was right – your intuition or your dowsing and did you get any interference using the latter ?

When I linked with you I wwa told that you had had 24 incarnations as a Shaman and another 8 s a Medicine Woman.

Geoff
Geoff

Geoff Stuttaford

Postby Hillary » Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:42 pm

Hi Geoff,

Surprise, surprise! Dowsed again to learn that I had 12 incarnations as a Shaman and 3 as a Medicine Woman. But am being
told that an incarnation is not the same as a past life. It is the embodiment of a Shaman and Medicine Woman.
I am not clear about the difference between an incarnation and a past life.
Hillary

Postby Geoff Stuttaford » Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:25 pm

Hi Hilary,

“I am not clear about the difference between an incarnation and a past life. “

That makes two of us ! News to me……………..Apparently a past life is one that takes place on this planet whereas an incarnation can take place anywhere in the Galaxy. Apologies.

Geoff
Geoff

Geoff Stuttaford

Next

Return to Metaphysics & Spirituality