Dowsing the Future?

for esoteric discussions, spiritual ruminations, metaphysical mutterings etc.

Re: Dowsing the Future?

Postby Hillary » Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:22 pm

Wow! Now I am dowsing exactly the results that you stated. Tells me how important it is to understand what exactly your are
asking when dowsing. Geoff you have opened up a new dimension for me. I have just learned that I have incarnated in
Atlantis for 10 incarnations. Plato incarnated there five times.
Hillary

Postby Geoff Stuttaford » Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:05 pm

Atlantis for 10 incarnations. Plato incarnated there five times.”

Yep. Confirmed.. How is NYC these days ?

Geoff
Geoff

Those friends thou hast, and their adoption tried, grapple them to thy soul with hoops of steel (Polonius)
Geoff Stuttaford

Postby Hillary » Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:31 pm

Right now New York's weather is cold and dreary. It is relentlessly a dog eat dog city lacking heart and soul. I definitely
need a vacation.
Hillary

Postby ledgehammer » Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:53 am

Hillary wrote:Happy Holidays to All! Seldom am I accurate dowsing the future, but at times I have been accurate even though
the odds were against me and one time in particular it looked bleak until I actually won a legal claim. The dowsing
was consistent and stated I would win and because of the response I never gave up until I won.

Arthur, I agree with you about checking the dowse, because who knows when a Spirit changes and another another kicks in.
I find that the more accurate dowse is early in the day, and late at night whether it be that I am tired or Dark Spirits
are having fun with me.

Hillary, belief is a powerful force , intent can be used to improve your circumstances, if you believe. I believe what is actually occurring is you are switching realities, on the thought or action you were able to invite yourself to exist in the more beneficial circumstances. some of us seem to get trapped in the opposite, in which unfortunate circumstances can reduce a negative mindset which is said to continue the circumstances almost trapping folks into a sense of inadequacy as far as themselves within reality. my issue with dows ing the future is you are dows ing a possible reality, one the May come. true, in doing this you may even make decisions concerning your future, but we have a key part to play in what happens to us, bother we realise or not.

best wishes

tom
The universe is a soul, trying to understand itself.... We each have the power to look inward at its immense beauty....
ledgehammer

Postby ledgehammer » Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:57 am

ledgehammer wrote:
Hillary wrote:Happy Holidays to All! Seldom am I accurate dowsing the future, but at times I have been accurate even though
the odds were against me and one time in particular it looked bleak until I actually won a legal claim. The dowsing
was consistent and stated I would win and because of the response I never gave up until I won.

Arthur, I agree with you about checking the dowse, because who knows when a Spirit changes and another another kicks in.
I find that the more accurate dowse is early in the day, and late at night whether it be that I am tired or Dark Spirits
are having fun with me.

Hillary, belief is a powerful force , intent can be used to improve your circumstances, if you believe. I believe what is actually occurring is you are switching realities, on the thought or action you were able to invite yourself to exist in the more beneficial circumstances. some of us seem to get trapped in the opposite, in which unfortunate circumstances can enduce a negative mindset which is said to continue the circumstances almost trapping folks into a sense of inadequacy as far as themselves within reality. my issue with dows ing the future is you are dows ing a possible reality, one the May come. true, in doing this you may even make decisions concerning your future, but we have a key part to play in what happens to us, whether we realise or not.

best wishes

tom

I have corrected some grammer above.
The universe is a soul, trying to understand itself.... We each have the power to look inward at its immense beauty....
ledgehammer

Previous

Return to Metaphysics & Spirituality