Facial Similarity as Evidence of Reincarnation?

for esoteric discussions, spiritual ruminations, metaphysical mutterings etc.

Re: Facial Similarity as Evidence of Reincarnation?

Postby Lyndon Ronstadt » Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:31 am

Tom,
The idea that for two people to have a psychic connection there must be an already established link is interesting and not something I've previously considered. This implies a volition above and beyond that of the participants (to establish the link in the first place) in any psychic experiment. My feeling is that this is one of those partial truths that get banded about from time to time which, on further investigation, bears little resemblance to reality but, as yet, I can neither think it through nor intuit a clearer understanding.

To me there is only Energy (in whatever form it presents itself) and its directing agent which is Conscious Intent. From the books of Carlos Castaneda we learn that, from the perspective of higher vision, energy is fibrous in structure and, by implication, just a finer state of matter. It seems to me that what we call energy on a lower plane is simply the matter of a higher one. What you describe as a connecting tube which facilitates "psychic" connection between two individuals could be either the finding of an already exiting fibre of a general nature which somehow links all individuals, or a physical structure established on a higher plane for a specific purpose.

As concepts, Consciousness and Intent are distinct from Energy and beyond my capacity to grasp, let alone explain. The eyes are another mystery I don't understand. I'm told that the left eye is the eye of the Soul and the right eye that of the Personality but I have yet to grasp the implication of this or place "personality" in my conception diagram. We know what personality means experientially, but conceptually ... ?

Your questions have highlighted blind spots in my reasoning process and who knows where this may lead and what might fall off the wagon into my lap if I set my mind to the problem. But at the moment I can't get it together, as they say, so, maybe, I have a tube missing.
Lyndon Ronstadt

Postby ledgehammer » Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:52 pm

Lyndon Ronstadt wrote:Tom,
The idea that for two people to have a psychic connection there must be an already established link is interesting and not something I've previously considered. This implies a volition above and beyond that of the participants (to establish the link in the first place) in any psychic experiment. My feeling is that this is one of those partial truths that get banded about from time to time which, on further investigation, bears little resemblance to reality but, as yet, I can neither think it through nor intuit a clearer understanding.

To me there is only Energy (in whatever form it presents itself) and its directing agent which is Conscious Intent. From the books of Carlos Castaneda we learn that, from the perspective of higher vision, energy is fibrous in structure and, by implication, just a finer state of matter. It seems to me that what we call energy on a lower plane is simply the matter of a higher one. What you describe as a connecting tube which facilitates "psychic" connection between two individuals could be either the finding of an already exiting fibre of a general nature which somehow links all individuals, or a physical structure established on a higher plane for a specific purpose.

As concepts, Consciousness and Intent are distinct from Energy and beyond my capacity to grasp, let alone explain. The eyes are another mystery I don't understand. I'm told that the left eye is the eye of the Soul and the right eye that of the Personality but I have yet to grasp the implication of this or place "personality" in my conception diagram. We know what personality means experientially, but conceptually ... ?

Your questions have highlighted blind spots in my reasoning process and who knows where this may lead and what might fall off the wagon into my lap if I set my mind to the problem. But at the moment I can't get it together, as they say, so, maybe, I have a tube missing.

Lyndon,

I believe that it is very probable that the base units of the universe, are all interlinked. Therefore the connection exists from anything to anything, imagine a matrix literally as a straight line matrix - we just need to find the line which is already there. Interestingly when scientists talk about folding space, I believe it very possible that there are races who are able to fold space by interfacing with this system, i.e they use some kind of technology to identify the location and use the channel which exists. The problem with this idea is it is very difficult to grasp the complexities of a system which would connect to each componant within that system, netherless I cannot discount it just yet.

Energy is the term we use. I would speculate that what scientists call energy is a little far out what I know this phenomina to be. I also believe that everything is comprised of energy, but that the specific configuration depends on the location of the perception, for instance as we are involved within the system - we are unable to see it as it is - based on this idea you could go far down the route that nothing is specifically real, but interpretation gives order to the system.

Of course, we all see the same thing (barring perceptual differences like shade and tone), so there would have to be some genetic priority - something that makes us see roughly the same thing. To take this to its fullest and this has often hurt my head, if everything is energy, and this 3d reality we exist in is consequences of variations of this energy interacting, then how much of this is perceived by organisms outside of the system, and in what way?

This is assuming that anything I have typed has made any sense!

What I call energy is basically "Raw life", un-emotional, purposefull, un-relentness. On levels of research I have conducted (as much as one can), this energy if in fact it exists in singular form - can be linked with seemingly "bending" or breaking the rules of accepted science, this is to be specific, the rules that conform to the 99.9, of course this is where science has to be appreciated in that the universe is not consistant enough when ascertaining the type of data which we seek. If the earth is not consistant (mmmmmmm....), then we should be prepared to the possibility of "the exception of the rule" - especially if Darwinian theory is to be taken to its fullest in a "random" universe.

I have watched videos about god, the singular, healing energy, government conspiracies... None of these taught me anything in comparison to dowsing a geoglypth, and measuring it. I can sympathise with the skeptical mind and the process, but trully if personal circumstances provide a better level of truth and comfort than science, then are we to ignore this? Remember science is the process of "prooving/ disprooving a theory", the data should not fit conveniently around the theory.

I cannot begin to explain to a childhood friend about creating a chi ball / intent or even dowsing, but I can help myself with some of these techniques, what I believe strings from seeing / feeling and knowing of a force - It strikes me that this force is probably deeper than we realise, as we are involved in the system - our perception is from this level and not outside or above.

My lights went out years ago ;-)

Best wishes

Tom
The universe is a soul, trying to understand itself.... We each have the power to look inward at its immense beauty....
ledgehammer

Postby Geoff Stuttaford » Fri May 30, 2014 1:39 pm

I have a friend in North Carolina who is a clairvoyant and a tine traveler. She has been able to go back to previoue incarnations when she and I have been together and, in each, she says she and was able to recognize me, not only by the similarity of my facial feature but also by my personality and the work that I was doing in those inactions. I have has 25 incarnations as a Shaman and a further 11 as a Medicine man and, these days I find that I meet many who have had a similar number of incarnations doing that same sort of work.

Recognition can sometimes result from a sub0conscious feeling leading to a thought or expression like “I’m sure I have seen you somewhere before but I cant think where !”
Geoff

Those friends thou hast, and their adoption tried, grapple them to thy soul with hoops of steel (Polonius)
Geoff Stuttaford

Postby Lyndon Ronstadt » Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:38 pm

Apperception is a strange phenomenon no matter the circumstances or subject matter. One day we are convinced that such and such is true while the next day logic clicks in and we find ourselves not so sure as previously.

With Picasso and Williamson I cannot justify the association purely on facial comparison - except for the nose and the angle of the grin - but I did at one point 'see' the same entity behind their eyes. Perhaps I was sensing the 'prototype' of their physical forms which remains the same from life to life but gets modified in 'translation' into matter by various factors such as genetics. When in doubt, I dowse, to check that what I think I see is not a figment of my imagination.

Another facial comparison is Herman Hollis (who's image you will find on Wikipedia) and Julian Assange. Hollis worked for the FBI in the early half of the last century and died at the age of 31 fighting corruption. Similar objectives, same Soul purpose?
Lyndon Ronstadt

Postby Geoff Stuttaford » Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:10 am

I would like to submit the following dowsd information that I have accumulated over the yeats on this subject –
Weare not always allovated to the same family each time we are born, e.g. in my last incarnation I was a Palestinian and bore no facial resemblance to my present facial appearance nor did I have any genes of my parents in this life so I would have been completely unrecogniseable to anyone who knew me before that life. There would, howeverm been an energy thatI would have retained in all my incarnations that may have triggered a feeling in anyone who had known me before that would have left him or her puzzled.

In some incarnations we are allocated tp the same family we started out with (about 5000 years ago). In each of these cases, our physical ferures would be very similar including the facial ones and we woulkd be easilt recogniseacle.
An example of this was when a colleague and I regressed about a dozen people from the UK and the US (at different tomes) back to Midsummers Day in 930 AS in a field in mid Devon where everyon recognised each otherand each of them recognised my coleague and me.

These examples, and others I have found, would suggest that we are more likely to recognise (I wonder if “accept” would be a better sedcription ?) someome who we had encountered in a previous life, often in some kind od relationship, rather than in a life that is completely unrelated from anything we have previously encountered.
Geoff

Those friends thou hast, and their adoption tried, grapple them to thy soul with hoops of steel (Polonius)
Geoff Stuttaford

Postby Lyndon Ronstadt » Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:11 pm

Now, ladies and gentlemen of the BSD, look these two gentlemen in the eye and tell me they're not the same individual.
Lyndon Ronstadt

Postby Ian Pegler » Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:24 am

Lyndon Ronstadt wrote:Now, ladies and gentlemen of the BSD, look these two gentlemen in the eye and tell me they're not the same individual.

They're not the same person.

Well you did ask...

Ian
Ian Pegler
BSD member

Postby Lyndon Ronstadt » Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:42 am

Ian:
Well you did ask...

Any other challenges to my arrogant assertion? :lol:
Lyndon Ronstadt

Previous

Return to Metaphysics & Spirituality