Who are we asking?

for esoteric discussions, spiritual ruminations, metaphysical mutterings etc.

Who are we asking?

Postby Saimera » Wed May 16, 2012 3:48 pm

Assuming that we have progressed beyond using pendulums or instruments, to the use of blink dowsing as a way of reaching beyond the mind, we probably then get to the point of asking who it is that we contact in our dowsing for the amazing results and information we receive.
To reach this point, do we also have to ask ourselves 'who am I'.
Am I this limited body?
Or is it simply pure consciousness comunicating with the same one universal consciousness?

When we let go of the limitations and restrictions of the mind, maybe then our dowsing becomes infinitely useful.
1. As everything has an energy field - we never dowse for water or for any object, but for the energy field of that object.
2. Because each energy field is also pure consciousness, we are able to relocate these fields at will and in some cases multiply the energy field.
3. Everything is energy and as a law of physics energy never disapears.
4. All our thoughts create an energy field. The problem with this is that our negative thoughts can join with the energy of other similar thoughts to, over time, build up huge blankets of negative energy over any country. These sometimes build up over hundreds of years.
5. Then, as each of us then think of a similar negative thought we are at the same time tapping into a similar collective negative field to reinforce our own and others negativity.
6. Now the importance of this is that with the help of forms of dowsing these giant negative fields can be cleared on a global scale, and this work has been done and is being done in a way that can be proven.
7. Perhaps there has never been a time in history when this form of work has been more necessary.
I am delighted to have joined this forum, and would be thrilled to hear from anyone else with an interest or curiosity in any of the above.
You can contact me privately by clicking the button to the right or by sharing through this great community.

Edited by I.P. 16.5.12 - removed e-mail address to prevent harvesting by spambots
Saimera

Re: Who are we asking?

Postby Shaman737 » Mon May 21, 2012 10:59 pm

This is the question that really interests me. I've always been a seeker ...usually through books on philosophy spirituality and especially metaphysics. Just recently I've become interested in dowsing through the Podcasts. I've always been attuned to energy that I sense from other people and places and my work environment (an inner city Emergency room) is extremely negative. I feel the energy as soon as I enter.... Extremely draining.
Thank you for this post.
question: is there a difference between dowsing and the Quija board(which I avoid)
Shaman737

Postby Saimera » Tue May 22, 2012 3:51 pm

Your work sounds very important, so please take care.
Firstly you can lift your own energy level before work. Try testing it. Then ask to raise it to a specific level, and for how long?
Practice with this and let us know the result.
Secondly you can clear negative energy from your Emergency Room. Do this remotely. Use either a positive field available to you, or if in doubt just send unconditional love. This can be multiplied, very powerful.
Best wishes, Christopher.
Saimera

Postby Saimera » Tue May 22, 2012 4:00 pm

Sorry, I forgot to answer your question.
I have never tried a Quija board either, but assume it is used to contact disincarnate energies.
However just because an energy is not in human form, it is not necessarily more evolved.
For the work mentioned above one should use the highest energy Source available.
(Many people in the western world have negative disincarnate energies attached to them. When these are cleared their relief is astounding.)
Saimera

Postby Lyndon Ronstadt » Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:22 am

Saimera
Assuming that we have progressed beyond using pendulums or instruments, to the use of blink dowsing as a way of reaching beyond the mind, we probably then get to the point of asking who it is that we contact in our dowsing for the amazing results and information we receive.

So who does provide answers to your dowsing questions?
Lyndon Ronstadt

Postby ledgehammer » Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:28 pm

Saimera wrote:Assuming that we have progressed beyond using pendulums or instruments, to the use of blink dowsing as a way of reaching beyond the mind, we probably then get to the point of asking who it is that we contact in our dowsing for the amazing results and information we receive.
To reach this point, do we also have to ask ourselves 'who am I'.
Am I this limited body?
Or is it simply pure consciousness comunicating with the same one universal consciousness?

When we let go of the limitations and restrictions of the mind, maybe then our dowsing becomes infinitely useful.
1. As everything has an energy field - we never dowse for water or for any object, but for the energy field of that object.
2. Because each energy field is also pure consciousness, we are able to relocate these fields at will and in some cases multiply the energy field.
3. Everything is energy and as a law of physics energy never disapears.
4. All our thoughts create an energy field. The problem with this is that our negative thoughts can join with the energy of other similar thoughts to, over time, build up huge blankets of negative energy over any country. These sometimes build up over hundreds of years.
5. Then, as each of us then think of a similar negative thought we are at the same time tapping into a similar collective negative field to reinforce our own and others negativity.
6. Now the importance of this is that with the help of forms of dowsing these giant negative fields can be cleared on a global scale, and this work has been done and is being done in a way that can be proven.
7. Perhaps there has never been a time in history when this form of work has been more necessary.
I am delighted to have joined this forum, and would be thrilled to hear from anyone else with an interest or curiosity in any of the above.
You can contact me privately by clicking the button to the right or by sharing through this great community.

Edited by I.P. 16.5.12 - removed e-mail address to prevent harvesting by spambots

Hi,

If you can dowse by blinking eyes, surely you can dowse without having to blink eyes? I only say as very often when i pick up my rods I realise that I dont need them.

Heres the way I see it (for what its worth), every thing is linked with everything else, every particle and everything that we can percieve as a thing. There is an invisible (to the naked eye) bond between every particle ( these bonds help to shape and create the world, in which our perception will translate the information) when intent, conciousness is involved the invisible bond becomes a conduit in which pure information (energy or conciousness, whatever) can travel, and this is known as a transaction when people are involved. i.e when two people are having a conversation it is the passing of information, there are also many other transactions occuring which we may or may not be aware of. I guess its kind of a matrix of potential, and conciousness is the potential.

Therefore, using intent, one can locate a point somewhere in space and time and "almost occupy it" with their conciousness, for me the only way this can happen is if there is some basis for my thoughts to occupy. For instance, a train needs tracks in order to run, a laser needs a reference point.

in reference to positive and negative, I think caution needs to be aired. I have found while dowsing that there is no negative in terms of good / evil, and I am not dualistic in those terms, I believe nature has no morality and have found this to be the case. I have found that points that are beneficial after an amount of time can start to become detremental, and I have also found that everyone has different sensativity, so what one may consider to be healthy may in fact be detremental to another. In my opinion it is not a case of : There are areas of bad energy that can be gotten rid of, its really not that simple. Nature is very complex and one should be sure of the consequences, moving a detremental line can be just as detremental to someone else, I think first things first, can we move ourselves - perhaps we are the detrement to nature, have we considered that, remember we are a part of this earth and the universe and not the other way around.

I have seen some amazing things, and I saw nature once. Take every bit of colour add it together and you have a very white glow (very hard to explain), this is absolution, everything combined - nature is everything combined - not good or bad, but innocent pieces of a vast force, we may perceive them as good or bad but there is NO good or bad intent behind it.

Oops I went well off, apologies....

best wishes

Tom
The universe is a soul, trying to understand itself.... We each have the power to look inward at its immense beauty....
ledgehammer

Postby simonwheeler » Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:21 pm

Agree with that, Tom! Have you read anything by Joey Korn? You may find it resonates. (pun intended)

The BSD Podcast page which can be found here (Adventures in Dowsing 39) has a recording you might like

AiD 039: Joey Korn - Our Energetic Mirrors
13 October 2012
Joey Korn talks to our 2011 Conference about his Simple Blessing Process for transmuting detrimental energies and shows how we each affect the energies of a place, individually and cumulatively (70 mins, 49MB).
As we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our fear, our presence automatically liberates others.

www.simongordonwheeler.co.uk

Simon
simonwheeler

Postby ledgehammer » Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:28 am

simonwheeler wrote:Agree with that, Tom! Have you read anything by Joey Korn? You may find it resonates. (pun intended)

The BSD Podcast page which can be found here (Adventures in Dowsing 39) has a recording you might like

AiD 039: Joey Korn - Our Energetic Mirrors
13 October 2012
Joey Korn talks to our 2011 Conference about his Simple Blessing Process for transmuting detrimental energies and shows how we each affect the energies of a place, individually and cumulatively (70 mins, 49MB).

Simon, many thanks - I haven't but thanx for links , ill have a good look!.. I will also take this opportunity to wish everyone an enjoyable festive time.

best wishes

tom
The universe is a soul, trying to understand itself.... We each have the power to look inward at its immense beauty....
ledgehammer

Postby chupacabra » Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:32 pm

since our pineal gland is severely damaged as well as our bodies full of toxins/and add to that the emf pollution,including foul play by some groups by bombarding you with specific emf weapons /including witchcraft psychic attacks ,hogging of spiritual energy(i wont get into that)plus distractions its hard to get into the zone of seeing energy fields but everyones a dowser/including animals.when i picked up my rods i was dowsing quickly and not asking anything but God to guide me/for atheists it works too /so basically you will pickup on energy fields and the rod is an extension and probably unpolluted so it will pick them faster.its scientific meaning people were seeing these energies under a very relaxed state usually lots of meditation.before dowsing didnt know i was picking energy fields negative ones.then since im severely weak in spiritual sight and under forced tuning into low evil frequency it helps dowsing.then i dowsed energy fields of objects like crystals,now im trying to get my dependence away from them because we are ultimately dowsing with our subconscious/and the evil ones have many cheat codes for the subconscious.its time we train like babies /they can swim instinctively .its about tuning out unwanted frequencies /nowadays we have synthetic telepathy and yes telepathy exists.so dowsing for me is a ltool an electric or magnetic conductor material tapping into an emf field, like baby training wheels on a bicycle you know what i mean untill you dont need em.
chupacabra

Return to Metaphysics & Spirituality