Superior Beings

for esoteric discussions, spiritual ruminations, metaphysical mutterings etc.

Superior Beings

Postby Lyndon Ronstadt » Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:53 pm

I may get myself into hot water for this as it has nothing to do with dowsing but, sucker for opprobrium that I am, I'll just slap it up to see what happens.

28 Jan 11

The young lady you saw at the supermarket was not there just for your benefit. She had other tasks to perform in addition to contacting you. The fact remains that such entities will become increasingly common as the new Kalpa gets underway. Humanity is not to be left to wallow in its own ignorance when the guiding hand of advanced disciples has transferred to the 5th globe and will be increasingly supervised as those who are sensitive to the new vibration recognise the fact of superior beings amongst them.

This is indeed the dawn of a new age in which the Spiritual Potential of those of humanity who are relatively free from the ravages of materialism will be nurtured and brought to full bloom. Battle lines will be drawn between those who yearn for a better world and those for whom the current world situation represents an opportunity for conquest, both personally and economically.

Those who are sensitive to the new vibration will increasingly recognise those on whom they can rely for data pertaining to planetary restitution and the inculcation of thoughts and habits which are inducive of human spiritual growth. Those who cannot or will not accede to the new dynamic will increasingly find themselves in a state of crisis of one form or another and will eventually be forced to concede that cooperation is indeed superior to competition.
Lyndon Ronstadt

Re: Superior Beings

Postby Helen-Healing » Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:11 am

You don't give a link to this quote, Lyndon. Is it some reference to the Big Changes of 2012, by any chance?
Helen-Healing

Postby Lyndon Ronstadt » Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:16 pm

The reference, Helen, is my higher self who, as far as I'm aware, does not have his own website. The message came through me not from me and is part of private teaching which I get primarily from deviceless dowsing, with clarification coming by what I'm told is audient osmosis. Rarely am I given permission to publish but, in this case, "as you see fit" was the direction I received.

Now, there are two ways to make such information public: direct quote or stated opinion. The latter is the safe way because it does not attract the opprobrium of those who are unable to judge a message by its content and are forced consequently to form an opinion of the messenger before they can take what he has to say seriously.

I have no way of knowing if the above message is accurate, where it comes from nor the intent behind it: I simply assume positive motive, reasonable accuracy and hope others will obtain benefit from it.
Lyndon Ronstadt

Postby ledgehammer » Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:15 pm

Lyndon Ronstadt wrote:I may get myself into hot water for this as it has nothing to do with dowsing but, sucker for opprobrium that I am, I'll just slap it up to see what happens.

28 Jan 11

The young lady you saw at the supermarket was not there just for your benefit. She had other tasks to perform in addition to contacting you. The fact remains that such entities will become increasingly common as the new Kalpa gets underway. Humanity is not to be left to wallow in its own ignorance when the guiding hand of advanced disciples has transferred to the 5th globe and will be increasingly supervised as those who are sensitive to the new vibration recognise the fact of superior beings amongst them.

This is indeed the dawn of a new age in which the Spiritual Potential of those of humanity who are relatively free from the ravages of materialism will be nurtured and brought to full bloom. Battle lines will be drawn between those who yearn for a better world and those for whom the current world situation represents an opportunity for conquest, both personally and economically.

Those who are sensitive to the new vibration will increasingly recognise those on whom they can rely for data pertaining to planetary restitution and the inculcation of thoughts and habits which are inducive of human spiritual growth. Those who cannot or will not accede to the new dynamic will increasingly find themselves in a state of crisis of one form or another and will eventually be forced to concede that cooperation is indeed superior to competition.

Lyndon,

interesting,

I have sent you a P.M

Tom
The universe is a soul, trying to understand itself.... We each have the power to look inward at its immense beauty....
ledgehammer

Postby ledgehammer » Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:31 pm

Lyndon,

I e-mailed it because P.M'S playing up,

or its just me, :roll:

Tom
The universe is a soul, trying to understand itself.... We each have the power to look inward at its immense beauty....
ledgehammer

Postby Lyndon Ronstadt » Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:23 pm

I thought you might find the following interesting while you're tuning your rods and polishing your pendulums in preparation for the coming season.

And yes, yes, yes, it came through me. Perhaps now I can square my account with the daisies.

"The subject of Superior Beings is a difficult one. We are used to some whom religion has named but for the most part they are remote figures with whom we have little connection save through the practice of religious devotion. There can be no understanding of the vast scope covered by the term Higher Being without a realisation of how the universe operates and under what hidden laws it functions. To grasp this issue we must look to the heavens and see above us the vast array of interstellar objects from planets to stars to those vast storehouses of esoteric energy we recognise as galaxies. Each of these great presences within our stellar vision is the product, the thought form, the act of service of some great being who's level if perception lies so far beyond the realm of human reason as to be, for all intents and purposes, incomprehensible, inconceivable and unknowable. Yet, if truth be told, they are accessible even to the humble aspirant on the physical plane should he make himself available and ready himself to pursue his Divine Purpose.

"The leadership of any objective phenomenon from the humble human being to the vast array of stars which whirl together in perfect harmony before the eyes of our astronomers is governed by a triplicity, informed by an ensouling entity. Thus we ourselves are governed. Not of course by whips or chains but by our very presence within the love and duty of the Heavenly Father who presides over what we know as our physical planet. He is the Ancient of Days, the Youth of a Thousand Summers, the Great Kumara of the Hindus and it is he who teaches, through his Great Disciples, the products of his Great Creation - every kingdom in nature.

"Those who have watched the Earth through countless eons of it's history tell us that teaching is cyclic. It comes and goes as do the seasons. When it comes, we have the Summer of man's understanding and, when it goes, the Winter of his ignorance. I, and those who watch this process, can tell you that the Spring of your awakening is upon you and as sure as the heaving earth of Spring gives way to the lazy days of Summer so too will come the pinnacle of your understanding and achievement. This of course in the spiritual sense.

"But nothing happens without purpose and nothing is achieved without sacrifice. You, for your Spring, rely on the Autumn of others as they descend towards what for them is the approach of Winter. The joy of your resurrection in the spiritual sense is bought at the price of sorrow of those who leave their high plateau of spiritual achievement for the crucifixion of service on your behalf. Never forget this, people of the Earth, your resurrection is bought by another's crucifixion.

"Now to the subject of Superior Beings. They are already amongst you. It is not for them to make themselves known to you but for you to raise your vibration so that they may become visible to you. This is not some abstract statement of esoteric significance: it is a physiological fact. You can see them already, and many of you have, without realising the nature of your encounter. They are physical beings just as you are and are willing to give advice on virtually any subject a human being is likely to ask, for it is long ago since they passed though the strictly human stage and have learnt well the lessons of the physical plane. But you must contact them and that requires recognition: not on their part, but on yours. Do not henceforth address your human collegues with the question of spiritual status in a humorous attempt to get a surprising answer, but study your fellow men and seek only those who have a measure of self control which reaches far beyond your own. Notice those who speak in measured terms and see both sides of any argument. Nor will they use abusive language under provocation but deal with any adverse situation in a calm and peaceful manner. Note also that they are magnetic and can call an individual to them without making a sound. They have no morality as you understand that term as they have left such emotional considerations behind long ago. But look instead for amicable solutions for seemingly intractable problems. They are peace makers above all else for the energy of love lies within them and that love honours all traditions and addresses all honest needs.

"Finally I would say this: if you can recognise one of these Great Beings and assist them in their task upon this planet without a thought of self you will find, once your act of service is complete, that you and they are one and the same and will tread the path of spiritual return together when the time for that reunion is ripe.

"That is all I have to say to you and wish you all well in this and future generations. I am the Lord of Civilisation, the Mahachohan of the Hindus and the Cosmic Christ of the Christians. With that I leave you to your contemplation of greater things to come. May God bless you and keep you from the way of degradation and sorrow."
Lyndon Ronstadt

Postby Lyndon Ronstadt » Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:38 am

Here's a higher being for you. Look at those eyes! They follow you around the room.

You may grovel, you may cry, you may turn summersaults in the long grass but you will not get me to appear without a certain sense of dignity and humility.
Lyndon Ronstadt

Postby Helen-Healing » Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:56 am

Those are a woman's eyes!

I have had the privilege of knowing many 'superior beings' in my life, and they were almost all women!
The first one was my mother!
Helen-Healing

Postby Lyndon Ronstadt » Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:41 pm

As an old cynic, the world is going to the dogs and my only hope is to pop my clogs before the brown stuff hits the rotating machinery. In the interim though I may as well enjoy myself and that entails investigation of the weird and wonderful.

Investigation reveals I can dowse. Through dowsing I discover that someone can communicate with me between my ears without actually whispering in them. Through dowsing I adjust my meditation. Through meditation I receive an image of a young lady who, 10 years earlier, worked in the paper shop and who I had long forgotten. The non-aural whispering tells me she is an angel. "What?" I cry, "If I were her age I would not want her to be an angel". I cannot process this and stash the information for future reference.

Occasionally I would remember her and realise there was something incongruous about her. She could be the picture of idleness and I had often wondered how she got away with it on a busy Saturday afternoon. As I thought about her I realised that there were other young ladies of my brief acquaintance who also exhibited incongruence in their behaviour.

I remember encountering a child on a bicycle as I walked home, circa 8 years old. "Hello sir" she said without prompting. This happened twice. For years I flattered myself that she was over sexed and somehow had taken a shine to a strange man old enough to be her grandfather. Eventually humility and a bit of common sense ruled and I was forced to embrace the possibility that she was not a human female.

I encountered this being twice more in the guise of young adults. First as a garden centre assistant who conspicuously left her companion to make contact with me. "Alright sir?" The last time I saw her she walked past me in silence, eyes down, arms folded. I would not have noticed her had she not worn a skirt short enough to reveal her appendix.

It has now become apparent that higher beings are more numerous than I had imagined. Apparently there are three in the supermarket and one, possibly two, in the takeaway. You have to have a sense of humour if you wish to retain your sanity.

The question is how do we contact them. Apparently we are not to confront them with their status but simply follow the signs they give us until they make contact themselves. There's a procedure to follow. If I eventually make contact I'll let you know.
Lyndon Ronstadt

Postby Lyndon Ronstadt » Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:08 am

While some of us are looking to the skies for extraordinary signs of superior intelligence what irony if that superior intelligence is being born by stealth within the ranks of the very ordinary human kingdom?

While some of us are looking for little green men with large slitty eyes, others are looking at our fellow humanoids and wondering if they are more than they appear to be.

The extraordinary, it seems, conceals itself within the ordinary and we have little choice but to train ourselves to recognise it.

On the 15th April this year I was sitting by the river enjoying the quietude when, bold as brass, a 7yo girl appeared to me. Hello, she said, raising her hand in greeting. I, without missing a beat gave her a blank stare while raising my hand in silent response. I seem to have a problem with strangers as you will learn in a moment.

As I thought about this young lady I realised that there was something extraordinarily adult about her demeanour - an adult in a child's body you could say. When I got home I dowsed if she was a higher being and got a positive response. Then, having the ability to contact such beings, I dialled her up to ask what she wanted (they may not admit to being higher beings in the flesh but from psychic levels they are not so reticent). What I got was a verbal bottom smacking from the higher correspondence of this 7yo.

"Well, Lyndon, you weren't very chatty were you? I would have expected that at least you would have returned my hello and perhaps asked me how I was which is the usual polite form of greeting. I will not give you chapter and verse or, as you like to call it, a nagging but I do expect a modicum of politeness when I take the trouble to appear to someone for the purpose of communication and yes, Lyndon, you fluffed your first chance for some years of having a meaningful dialogue with an angel simply because you cannot stir yourself to be polite to someone my age.

"Now, the purpose of our meeting was not for me to declare myself to you but to engage your mind on the subject of herbalism. What I wanted to convey to you was a sense of purpose and inspire you by my enthusiasm for the subject to continue your studies. But as usual you retreat into your shell when anyone approaches you assuming - wrongly in this case - that they will either bore you out of your wits or prove to be dependent personalities that you would sooner be rid of.

"I will not be appearing to you again as I consider you to be a waste of time given your current attitude to strangers who do not fit into your narrow conception of acceptability" {ie leggy 18yos}. "But the process of your evolutionary status to beyond it's current level must go on, and other opportunities will of necessity be presented to you.

"Please, please, please, Lyndon, next time a stranger seeks to engage you in a civilised manner try to be civilised yourself and ask them how they are keeping - it's not difficult and you don't have to part with money.

"I am as you suspect C McF who will come to you in a future incarnation in the hope that you have inculcated some form of civility into your everyday personality.

"I thank you for making the effort to raise your hand in greeting".

The point here, remember, is the extraordinary within the ordinary. Not everyone can check their experiences in the way I can but would a 7yo human female waltz up to a grizzly old buzzard like myself and attempt to start a conversation? Remember also that they will not force themselves on you as a human being might but simply offer you the opportunity then, if like me you show disinclination to engage, move on.

More extraordinary within the ordinary to come.
Lyndon Ronstadt

Return to Metaphysics & Spirituality