When we pass over

for esoteric discussions, spiritual ruminations, metaphysical mutterings etc.

When we pass over

Postby arthur hamlin » Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:32 pm

As I am often working with those that have just passed on I found it interesting to ask about what they were up to.
There appears to be a succession of similar events from the moment of passing.
In brief when the last breath has expired the spirit body leaves the physical body via the top of the head.
Here it rests fully stretched out above the physical body but just below normal ceiling height.
They can hear what the mourners are saying but like a butterfly needs time to adjust for altering and strengthening its spiritual body.
If the physical body died in an accident than that person will often take with them the anger that that may have caused.
When I have asked my Spirit Guide how are they at this point, I am sometimes told where they were injured and that they need help.
its not their injury so much as the anger that they cannot shift which is holding them back.
If killed by an accident their physical body is taken to a physical hospital whereas their spirit body is taken to a spirit hospital normally just above the physical hospital where they have been taken to.
Soon after arriving they see the thoughts coming out of spirit peoples heads and those that are in the flesh, and their memory clicks in and know what is being thought from past experiences of being upstairs.
The shock of this for them is immense and they find it hard to believe they have arrived. After a short period of restoration normally a day or two they are wishing to get back to see their loved ones but are so sad as they cannot make them hear to tell them they are okay and are perfectly well.

I will write again to continue what I`m told very soon as I do not wish to overdo it in one session.
In the meantime please comment if you wish.
Arthur
arthur hamlin

Re: When we pass over

Postby Geoff Stuttaford » Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:30 am

OK so far, Arthur.
Geoff

Those friends thou hast, and their adoption tried, grapple them to thy soul with hoops of steel (Polonius)
Geoff Stuttaford

Postby arthur hamlin » Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:00 pm

Thanks Geoff,
As the person newly in spirit cannot make themselves heard by their loved ones to say they are okay they find comfort with those that were related to them on earth but now in the so called astral realm.
They normally go to their own funeral to see what all the relatives and friends thought of them, sometimes travelling with them to the service.
The thoughts coming out of the heads of those attending can now be easily seen and understood.
They gradually aqaint themselves with the relatives who have already passed over. Parents brothers and sisters etc. Eventually they wish to meet up with grandparents. It is here they need to go into another dimension to see how this grandparent lived and are accompanied by that grandparent to that time when they were on earth in the flesh.
As they do so they witness the thoughts coming out of this grandparents head at that time when on earth in the flesh.
This grandparent is now re-living those experiences as the grandson/grandaughter is shown the grandparents existence.
Now the person newly in spirit will choose either the Mother`s line going back or the Father`s depending on the affections.
Each Grandparent going back in time will accompany the Grandson/Grandaughter if interested in their life by going through a different dimension
Eventually one can go back millions of years by entering these dimensions to see how this ancient ancester lived.
This experience is only open to those in the Astral but before they graduate to other realms
The majority wish to go back to the time of their ancestral apes to see how they managed and what became of them,etc.
Each time they need to return to the Astral to seek another relative to take them through to another time period.
Eventually they may decide to go down the other parents line to see their existence and what became of them.

More later, plus any comments or your beliefs if they vary from mine.
By the way I am dowsing all this with hands moving without instruments.
Arthur
arthur hamlin

Postby Geoff Stuttaford » Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:39 am

Sorry Arthur, I cannot comment on what you have just written as my source did not experience any of the aspects you described when he made the transition to another dimension.
Geoff

Those friends thou hast, and their adoption tried, grapple them to thy soul with hoops of steel (Polonius)
Geoff Stuttaford

Postby simonwheeler » Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:46 am

Arthurs: They normally go to their own funeral to see what all the relatives and friends thought of them

Why should they care?
As we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our fear, our presence automatically liberates others.

www.simongordonwheeler.co.uk

Simon
simonwheeler

Postby arthur hamlin » Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:27 pm

Hi Geoff,
Thats okay but it may prove interesting to hear how/where/why your source made the transition to another dimension,and what goes on there.
Was your source ever in the flesh for instance?

Simon, I can only say what my dowsing is telling me. I`m told that the place we all go to is a place of caring and love, less at the lower level of the so called Astral Realm than of the more advanced spiritual areas.

I`m told that besides returning to Earth in the flesh as in re-incarnation we do incarnate to other planets, and that I have had approx 60 lives on different planets.
My dowsing says that the sole reason for all this is to aid our spiritual progression.
Arthur
arthur hamlin

Postby Geoff Stuttaford » Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:13 pm

(A) It may prove interesting to hear how/where/why your source made the transition to another dimension,

(G) Yes, my source did make the transition to another dimension and I'm told that you and I and all other dowsers and also those with metaphysical abilities will do the same, but we will not be going to the 'Spirit World'.

(A) and what goes on there.

(G) I have a pretty good idea both from my research and from others who have been there in this life and returned having met a few of those who live there, but I am not prepared to commit details as to what goes on there on this forum as I do not have persmission to do so. What I can tell you is that you will have a job there when you go as it is a working environment.

(A) Was your source ever in the flesh for instance ?

(G) Yes. In his last incarnation he was a medical doctor in Dublin.

(A) Simon, I can only say what my dowsing is telling me. I`m told that the place we all go to is a place of caring and love, less at the lower level of the so called Astral Realm than of the more advanced spiritual areas.

(G) I think you will find that what you describe applies to the majority of the souls on this planet at this time. Some may go and experience what you have described, but others go elsewhere, not necessarily to the so called 'Spirit World'.

(A) I`m told that besides returning to Earth in the flesh as in re-incarnation we do incarnate to other planets,

(G) Some certainly do.

(A) and that I have had approx 60 lives on different planets.

(G) I get 74 !

(A) My dowsing says that the sole reason for all this is to aid our spiritual progression.

(G) That, I'm advised, is true for the majority, but not for the likes of us.
Geoff

Geoff Stuttaford

Postby arthur hamlin » Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:41 pm

G) I think you will find that what you describe applies to the majority of the souls on this planet at this time. Some may go and experience what you have described, but others go elsewhere, not necessarily to the so called 'Spirit World'.

I am getting that before they go elsewhere they still need to go via the spirit world even if its just for an hour as we no time.

I also get that dowsers still require the element of spiritual progression when passing on, it goes on forever.

Arthur
arthur hamlin

Postby Hillary » Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:12 am

Arthur all that you have described regarding 'when we pass over' my Guides confirm as accurate.

In addition, my Guides tell me there are 27 dimensions after passing which is an
interesting number adding up to 9 meaning finality. One passes to the appropriate
dimension depending on the level of one's Spirit.
Hillary

Postby arthur hamlin » Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:52 pm

Thanks Hilary,
The Dimension element sounds interesting. I also get 27 for the different spiritual realms.
But I also get that there are millions of dimensions dealing with times past but only approx 5,000 dimensions dealing with future periods.
These are for occupation on different planets besides earth.
I`m told to enter one needs to be accompanied by at least one person who lived in that time zone period.
I`m also told there is another dimension that one can pass into quite different from the ones above, but as yet do not know what that one is.
Any idea?
Arthur
arthur hamlin

Postby Hillary » Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:37 pm

My Guides concur completely Arthur. The other dimension is Spirit Realm 20 which is the highest realm.
I am told only three have entered it other then the Archangels. Buddha is one. Maybe you can determine the other two
names. All have walked the earth.

There are three Heavens. The first contains 14 Spirit Levels. The next one up contains 6.
The third and last Heaven contains 7 levels. Only three have entered the third Heaven.
Jesus, Moses, and someone else who has walked the earth.
Hillary

Postby arthur hamlin » Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:37 pm

Hillary wrote:My Guides concur completely Arthur. The other dimension is Spirit Realm 20 which is the highest realm.
I am told only three have entered it other then the Archangels. Buddha is one. Maybe you can determine the other two
names. All have walked the earth.

There are three Heavens. The first contains 14 Spirit Levels. The next one up contains 6.
The third and last Heaven contains 7 levels. Only three have entered the third Heaven.
Jesus, Moses, and someone else who has walked the earth.

In Spirit Realm 20 I also get the Buddha but also Jesus and another spiritual person with 9 letters to his name. But before the time of Jesus and not mentioned in the Bible. This unknown person also entered the third heaven with Jesus and Moses as you say.
I get that it was a male who walked the earth approx one million years ago, was approx 10 feet tall, quite thin,with brown skin and dark hair. He came from the West Coast part of what is now known as North America/Canada . The other people in his tribe were also tall and dark but were gentle spiritual people.
Arthur
arthur hamlin

Procreation with a difference

Postby arthur hamlin » Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:03 pm

Many including myself have wondered how it works in all species.
Via dowsing here is the story given to me. Forgive me for any appearing crudeness.
When we pass we can still enjoy the sexual pleasures we have here especially in the so called astral realm.
The difference being is that the male does not produce any sperm except the pleasure of the act while the female does produce eggs.
It is than that these etheric eggs are gathered from the fallopian tube of the female in spirit and placed singly at a time alongside the physical egg in the ovary of the physical female on earth, as she is not able to produce the etheric counterpart .
Whereas the physical male produces his own physical as well as etheric sperm which are joined together.
On conception we have a new offspring of that species both for earth as well as for eventual spirit habitation.
I would be interested to hear anyones comments.
Arthur
arthur hamlin

Postby Danielle McCarthy-Stewart » Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:48 am

Thanks for dealing with this subject, Arthur; I am always keenly interested to hear other people's insights as it is such an enormous issue, I think you can never stop furnishing detail. I notice from what I read that there are many minor conflicts in what people have channelled, but also many recurring themes, so I suppose it is difficult to say how "individualised" the responses each person gets, are.
One recurring theme seems to be the difference between being given the time to gently detach from the body at death (the reason the Tibetans like to leave the body undisturbed for 3 days) and the traumatic detachment by acute illness, or violence. I have not read the Tibetan Book of the Dead, but I have read T.T.B.O. Living and Dying, which follows on and defines a very specific process, taking a month after the soul has passed over. This says that the spirit body can physically feel any interference with the corpse and that this experience is painful, therefore why the body should be undisturbed for three days, until detachment is complete. After that, if the spirit is blinded by anger, fear or pain, this draws it to another existence which sounds like some sort of hell dimension. If it recognises its true nature, then it becomes enlightened and chooses another dimension. I was quite surprised by the short time constraints involved, it seems a bit like hitting a moving target and I wouldn't imagine many souls have much success; you only have to think about how confusing the astral is to gauge how well you'd do on something like this under traumatic circumstances! One issue it brings up is the way we dispose of our bodies and the haste with which we do so, because if this is true, then it seems that mishandling the body could condemn a soul to this hell dimension.
I particularly wonder at the dearth of information concerning animals, in particular wild ones, for whom there may have been no specific human attachment; what happens to them? For instance, all the seal pups who are slaughtered in Canada every year, who would suffer a high degree of pain, fear and confusion; what happens to their souls?
Kind of following on from this; I totally accept the idea of work being required after one passes over. I read a book called "Life in the World Unseen", by a mediumistic reverend, who detailed separate constructions of a Heaven-like environment, personal to each soul, where they would carry on as long as they continued to believe in the materiality of their own construct, but free to leave at any time. All these souls had work of one variety or another, according to his or her preference. I had thought myself, putting all these things together, that I would perhaps be most driven to enter the lower realms and attempt to rescue the souls of animals and people who had died in difficult circumstances. I would like to think that the grim picture painted by the Tibetans for the unenlightened and mostly innocent, cannot all be true. What are your thoughts on this?
(moderator deleted)
Danielle McCarthy-Stewart

Postby Geoff Stuttaford » Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:38 am

Hi Danielle,

May I comment, having done some dowsing on what you have written.....

(DMS) I have read T.T.B.O. Living and Dying, which follows on and defines a very specific process, taking a month after the soul has passed over. This says that the spirit body can physically feel any interference with the corpse and that this experience is painful, therefore why the body should be undisturbed for three days, until detachment is complete.

(G) That is confirmed but would not apply if the soul suffered a violent death

(DMS After that, if the spirit is blinded by anger, fear or pain, this draws it to another existence which sounds like some sort of hell dimension. If it recognises its true nature, then it becomes enlightened and chooses another dimension.

(G) This does apply if the subject believes that this will happen. A person’s belief will, in the main, determine what happens to its soul after passing. Some of us will finish up in another dimension and be re-incarnated relatively quickly in that dimension.

(DMS) I was quite surprised by the short time constraints involved, it seems a bit like hitting a moving target and I wouldn't imagine many souls have much success; you only have to think about how confusing the astral is to gauge how well you'd do on something like this under traumatic circumstances! One issue it brings up is the way we dispose of our bodies and the haste with which we do so, because if this is true, then it seems that mishandling the body could condemn a soul to this hell dimension.

(G) Interesting observation. Some religions insist that bodies are dealt with as soon as possible but others will allow bodies to be consumed by birds. Hell, or its equivalent is, I think, a state of mind.

(DMS) I particularly wonder at the dearth of information concerning animals, in particular wild ones, for whom there may have been no specific human attachment; what happens to them? For instance, all the seal pups who are slaughtered in Canada every year, who would suffer a high degree of pain, fear and confusion; what happens to their souls?

(G) As I understand it, most animals have what is called a ‘group soul’ within which the energy of those animals who suffer in their passing would be absorbed by the whole group.

(DMS) Kind of following on from this; I totally accept the idea of work being required after one passes over. I read a book called "Life in the World Unseen", by a mediumistic reverend, who detailed separate constructions of a Heaven-like environment, personal to each soul, where they would carry on as long as they continued to believe in the materiality of their own construct, but free to leave at any time. All these souls had work of one variety or another, according to his or her preference.

(G) The work ethic, after passing, is contained in only a few human species. I have been told that some of us, even now, work in another dimension although few are aware of the experience. There will be nothing new to those souls, after pssing, to have to continue working after a few days rest and acclimatisation in that dimension.

(DMS) I had thought myself, putting all these things together, that I would perhaps be most driven to enter the lower realms and attempt to rescue the souls of animals and people who had died in difficult circumstances. I would like to think that the grim picture painted by the Tibetans

(G) That, to me, indicates that you have spent many past lives as a shaman/medicine woman who has done just that many times. I have encountered boys with present ages of 6 or 7 who have been attempting to rescue souls in the lower astral since the age of 11 months and suffering nightmares and ‘night terrors’ as a result because their minds have yet to develope sufficiently in this incarnation for them t undertake this kind of work. Not all those who have died in difficult circumstances finish up in the lower astral.

(DMS) I would like to think that the grim picture painted by the Tibetans for the unenlightened and mostly innocent, cannot all be true.

(G) I would like to think so too. If it were not so though, it would put a lot of Spirit Rescue groups out of work 8)
Geoff

Geoff Stuttaford

Next

Return to Metaphysics & Spirituality