Orgone energy

for esoteric discussions, spiritual ruminations, metaphysical mutterings etc.

Orgone energy

Postby ledgehammer » Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:19 pm

Hi to all,

I came across this today, and hopefully may be of some interest :-)

Peace

Tom
The universe is a soul, trying to understand itself.... We each have the power to look inward at its immense beauty....
ledgehammer

Re: Orgone energy

Postby ledgehammer » Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:20 pm

The universe is a soul, trying to understand itself.... We each have the power to look inward at its immense beauty....
ledgehammer

Postby mike » Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:48 pm

Just started watching this, and the three Bols in the picture dowse for me with powerful enegy, the ones in the L shape across the picture.With Bols not all are energy balls, some which are pictured in the Summer are the seed balls flying on the wind,and night time pictures pick them out a treat in the dark.
mike

Postby mike » Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:53 pm

Is Orgone Enery just the power and influence of the Ley force, this can and does have an affect on people and animals, if you are aware of it and ask for help, perhaps its power/energy could be used for good/healing and such like. I would go further than that and ask are planets in the Universe connected by this hidden power,are we linked like a family tree to each other perhaps like here on Earth where ancient sites linked feed each other across the world ? Is it possible to dowse in to our ley structure and then turn towards space and move that search further, to question and get answers to things that at this time are unknown about other worlds,its worth a try.
mike

Postby mike » Thu May 11, 2017 7:26 pm

During the Summer thistle ball of seeds blow on the wind day and night, and these with night time flash light are often picked up in pictures.They can look very wonderful after dark picked up with flash in pictures, but they are as natural as rain, and it does take a while to know what you have recorded.If you dowse any seed ball the result is something very natural and easy to tell from a true BOL, these sometimes I believe are energy balls from all manner of things.Before an earthquake Bols will be seen close to where the eruption will occur, caused by the release of stress from rocks deep underground, same as the lights in the sky, another form of rock stress related phenomenon....A good friend took a photo at a genuine crop circle at Lapworth, and in it was a Bol sitting right on a Ley line I knew crossed the formation at that precise position, and I had some pictures where a small Bol was in the pictures again close to where the Ley force ran. Other times a Bol appeared close to an old house in a picture,and this had influence which Im sure was the soul/signature of a person connected with that old house from the past.Its on record of a lady out horse riding when she saw a black Bol in the field close to her, AND the horse saw it and would not pass or move any closer, that was near the East Field in Wiltshire where many genuine crop circles formed over the strong Ley force there....Years later almost from the same position another white Bol was sighted by people close to the East Field, and this was chased by a military helicopter across the field towards Woodborough Hill , where many Leys cross here....Bols I believe are some form of energy both from the past and from today, they might be short lived but they move and often appear near places like Silbury Hill and Avebury to name a few places,and very often will appear close to people with open hearts and minds on sky watches and crop circle watches, like they are trying to communicate....The power of the planet in a form of Ley energy is very powerful, it crosses the planet passing through many very old ancient sites in countries far and wide, like the veins in our body passes blood to all our organs, keeping us healthy and well.The same can be said of the Ley energy, without it the planet does not function as well, blocked lines need clearing and made well, or the influence and magic is lost at these places.Not only that, but the line is broken and those sites all around are affected in a bad way, increasing the area where natural energy does not flow, and influence to the ground and streams and people and animals is lost.
mike

Return to Metaphysics & Spirituality