European Podcast Award

Forum section for comments and discussion about our podcasts

European Podcast Award

Postby Grahame Gardner » Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:29 am

The results for the 2011 awards have just been announced, and I'm delighted to report that 'Adventures in Dowsing' was ranked at #8 in the UK non-profit category. We didn't make it into the big prize bracket, but I am genuinely impressed that we made it into the top ten. Thanks to everyone who voted for the show - let's see if we can do better this year!

Here is a link to the award video. The UK results are at about 8m 5s in.
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
Grahame Gardner
Site Admin

Re: European Podcast Award

Postby simonwheeler » Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:05 am

Congratulations, Grahame!

8)
As we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our fear, our presence automatically liberates others.

www.simongordonwheeler.co.uk

Simon
simonwheeler

Postby Ian Pegler » Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:24 pm

That's excellent Grahame, well done!

:P

Ian
Ian Pegler
BSD member

Postby Grahame Gardner » Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:23 am

I am pleased to announce that 'Adventures in Dowsing' has once again been nominated for the European Podcast Awards. As you know, in 2011 we came 8th in the UK non-profit category; this year we have been nominated in the 'Personality' category. The voting for the 2012 awards is now open, so please get over there and vote for us!

To vote for us, click on the picture link on the right hand side of the main podcast page on the website, which will take you directly to the voting page. After you give your star ratings in both categories ('content' and 'form') and press the 'vote' button, you will be asked to give your email address, but you can just skip this step as it is only to sign up for their newsletter, which is not worth bothering about unless you are fluent in German. :)

And I know it has been a few months since the last podcast, but I have been extremely busy over the summer. But rest assured, I have been editing a few bits and pieces together now and then, and hope to have a new episode out in the very near future.
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
Grahame Gardner
Site Admin

Postby Ian Pegler » Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:45 am

I am pleased to announce that 'Adventures in Dowsing' has once again been nominated for the European Podcast Awards.

Excellent!

this year we have been nominated in the 'Personality' category.

We'll probably win! :mrgreen:

Ian
Ian Pegler
BSD member

Return to Podcast - Adventures in Dowsing