027 - The Belinus Line

Forum section for comments and discussion about our podcasts

027 - The Belinus Line

Postby Grahame Gardner » Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:04 pm

This one might be of interest to Rory and other earth energy dowers...
Gary Biltcliffe talks to our 2010 Conference about his 15+ years research into the long-distance alignment that is the Belinus Line, which runs from the Isle of Wight right up to Inverhope in Scotland.
Gary's book, 'The Spine of Albion' is due to be published later this year.

click here for the podcast page.
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
User avatar
Grahame Gardner
Site Admin
 
Posts: 1494
Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2004 4:52 pm
Location: Glasgow, Scotland

Re: 027 - The Belinus Line

Postby ledgehammer » Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:57 pm

Graham,

This is the first podcast I have listened to, I just wanted to say thanks was great listening. Am looking foward to visiting some more significant sites.
The universe is a soul, trying to understand itself.... We each have the power to look inward at its immense beauty....
User avatar
ledgehammer
 
Posts: 592
Joined: Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:49 pm

Re: 027 - The Belinus Line

Postby Ian Pegler » Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:20 pm

Gary Biltcliffe wrote:"There's more evidence here [Carlisle] for King Arthur here than there is in Glastonbury or Wales"

As an Arthurian document date, 1150 is nothing special - the Historia Brittonum predates that by 300 years and was written for a king of Gwynedd in North Wales called Merfyn Frych. It contains the list of twelve battles fought and won by Arthur, most of which can't be definitively identified today (although many have tried). The Historia Brittonum was one of the sources used by Geoffrey of Monmouth when he came to write his famous Historia Regum Britaniae.

The idea of a stellar deity called Arthur is an interesting one and central to The Secret Land written by our forthcoming Conference speaker, Paul Broadhurst (book is available from the BSD shop) co-authored with Robin Heath.

Ian
Ian Pegler
BSD member
 
Posts: 4053
Joined: Fri Sep 17, 2004 11:04 am
Location: Aberystwyth, Mid Wales

Re: 027 - The Belinus Line

Postby Ian Pegler » Sat May 07, 2011 6:43 am

Just found this related forum thread:

The Belinus Line

Ian
Ian Pegler
BSD member
 
Posts: 4053
Joined: Fri Sep 17, 2004 11:04 am
Location: Aberystwyth, Mid Wales

Re: 027 - The Belinus Line

Postby Ian Pegler » Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:51 am

Just found Gary Biltcliffe's Facebook page:

http://en-gb.facebook.com/gary.biltcliffe

At risk of repeating myself, when are we going to see this book of his on the Belinus Line?

Ian
Ian Pegler
BSD member
 
Posts: 4053
Joined: Fri Sep 17, 2004 11:04 am
Location: Aberystwyth, Mid Wales

Re: 027 - The Belinus Line

Postby Kevin » Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:15 pm

A line is generally straight.
That which Gary follows is a meandering flow that follows a general direction.
Kevin
Kevin
 
Posts: 283
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2005 4:10 pm
Location: Oxon

Re: 027 - The Belinus Line

Postby Ian Pegler » Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:08 am

The track, the alignment, the energy - all 3 can be aspects of the one ley. There is a fourth aspect, which is the mythology/folklore that evolves around it, and a fifth which are the physical clues - ancient and not so ancient - which reveal its existance. Sixth, the clues of a psychic/paranormal nature - hauntings/UFO sightings, etc., etc.,

Did I miss any out?

Ian
Ian Pegler
BSD member
 
Posts: 4053
Joined: Fri Sep 17, 2004 11:04 am
Location: Aberystwyth, Mid Wales

Re: 027 - The Belinus Line

Postby Kevin » Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:00 am

Ian Pegler wrote:The track, the alignment, the energy - all 3 can be aspects of the one ley. There is a fourth aspect, which is the mythology/folklore that evolves around it, and a fifth which are the physical clues - ancient and not so ancient - which reveal its existance. Sixth, the clues of a psychic/paranormal nature - hauntings/UFO sightings, etc., etc.,

Did I miss any out?

Ian


Track = route taken following least resistance.
Alignment= stright line.
Energy===??????what dat???

I can follow what is called the Belinus line , and understand why it meanders.
To the vast majority of people they expect a LINE to mean a straight alignment between point A and B.

I would respectfully suggest that confusion is been created by the descriptive word...LINE.

Unless a clear definition is formulated to differenciate between variant aspects involved with all of this, then it will remain as a dismissed almost nenesensical quirky subject that is easily ridiculed.
Most people expect straight alignments, and I was a member of the leyhunters.
But that which utilises the matrix of straight alignments follows it's own TRACK created by least resistance, and that resistance is about attraction, the belinus TRACK is the route taken by a river like substance , it has countless tributeries and outlets that feed into and out of the main flow, and spin is involved, where each spin flow is attracted to it's opposite spin state.

ENERGY is a terrible word utilised to try and describe something that isn't known, it means so many different things .
Kevin
Kevin
 
Posts: 283
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2005 4:10 pm
Location: Oxon

Re: 027 - The Belinus Line

Postby ledgehammer » Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:06 pm

Kevin wrote:
Ian Pegler wrote:The track, the alignment, the energy - all 3 can be aspects of the one ley. There is a fourth aspect, which is the mythology/folklore that evolves around it, and a fifth which are the physical clues - ancient and not so ancient - which reveal its existance. Sixth, the clues of a psychic/paranormal nature - hauntings/UFO sightings, etc., etc.,

Did I miss any out?

Ian


Track = route taken following least resistance.
Alignment= stright line.
Energy===??????what dat???

I can follow what is called the Belinus line , and understand why it meanders.
To the vast majority of people they expect a LINE to mean a straight alignment between point A and B.

I would respectfully suggest that confusion is been created by the descriptive word...LINE.

Unless a clear definition is formulated to differenciate between variant aspects involved with all of this, then it will remain as a dismissed almost nenesensical quirky subject that is easily ridiculed.
Most people expect straight alignments, and I was a member of the leyhunters.
But that which utilises the matrix of straight alignments follows it's own TRACK created by least resistance, and that resistance is about attraction, the belinus TRACK is the route taken by a river like substance , it has countless tributeries and outlets that feed into and out of the main flow, and spin is involved, where each spin flow is attracted to it's opposite spin state.

ENERGY is a terrible word utilised to try and describe something that isn't known, it means so many different things .
Kevin


Kevin,

I think I actually followed this, your communication skils are getting better, or I understand your point more ;-)

I found dowsing to be most interesting, I was following an energy line which was curved, I went back and mapped and found that where the line curved, It didnt curve, it was following another straight line, but where it crossed with the other this one took priority and casued the rods to change direction. What Kevin has shown me, and since It has become more apparent is a matrix made up of straight lines, just like lasers (dont sue me for copyright chum!), and the energy which we are describing within an energy line is a substance which is following a path (of least resistance?), or as I would say a higher priority. What I am still trying to work out is a) how physical geometry as an impact (as clearly it does), and b) what detirmines the path of least resistance, or higher priority and c) the link between a and b.

Best wishes

Tom
The universe is a soul, trying to understand itself.... We each have the power to look inward at its immense beauty....
User avatar
ledgehammer
 
Posts: 592
Joined: Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:49 pm

Re: 027 - The Belinus Line

Postby Kevin » Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:26 pm

Howdo Tom?
Sorry for leaving the meg portal....I couldn't be bothered arguing with stone heads anymore.
Geometry is the basis of why apparent curveture is detected, and You are right to say it is where the FLOW meets a pathway of least resistance.
The really big leap in comprehending what is forming the matrix is in the solid nature of universe.
It took Me endless sleepless nights in puzzling this out, but it explains why the alignments NEVER move, but it is terribly hard to accept that the universe is composed of a super dense perfectly packed substance of geometric shape at very miniscule size.
The megalithic structures are all positioned same as the norman churchs to FIT the matrix, as are the pyramids.
Everything We think of as seperate is mere 3D memory based, and the duality of spin FLOWS enable this creation, they supply the so called ENERGY that enables mass and matter to form in 3D.
Kevin
Kevin
 
Posts: 283
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2005 4:10 pm
Location: Oxon

Re: 027 - The Belinus Line

Postby Ian Pegler » Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:44 pm

Well I stick with what I originally said, it's all perfectly valid, I just choose not to be so reductionist about it. My Oxford English dictionary gives a physics definition thus: "ability of matter or radiation to do work" - i.e. something capable of having an effect. As dowsers we all know what energy is, because it's something we experience when we dowse.

The Belinus line has plenty of mythology associated with it. In fact, if it weren't for the reference in Geoffrey of Monmouth, would we even know about it?

In the meantime I'm still waiting for Gary's book. When on earth are we going to see it??

Ian
Ian Pegler
BSD member
 
Posts: 4053
Joined: Fri Sep 17, 2004 11:04 am
Location: Aberystwyth, Mid Wales

Re: 027 - The Belinus Line

Postby Ian Pegler » Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:48 pm

Kevin wrote:Track = route taken following least resistance.


No, track as in road, or path, an actually physical path that can be walked. "following least resistance" == not proven, mate.

Ian
Ian Pegler
BSD member
 
Posts: 4053
Joined: Fri Sep 17, 2004 11:04 am
Location: Aberystwyth, Mid Wales

Re: 027 - The Belinus Line

Postby Ian Pegler » Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:44 am

Ian Pegler wrote:In the meantime I'm still waiting for Gary's book. When on earth are we going to see it??


I note that according to Amazon, it's coming out next month - so I have my answer, finally. 8)

Ian
Ian Pegler
BSD member
 
Posts: 4053
Joined: Fri Sep 17, 2004 11:04 am
Location: Aberystwyth, Mid Wales

Re: 027 - The Belinus Line

Postby Kevin » Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:38 am

Ian Pegler wrote:
Kevin wrote:Track = route taken following least resistance.


No, track as in road, or path, an actually physical path that can be walked. "following least resistance" == not proven, mate.

Ian

Let Me know when You can walk across a lake, or through a tree, or through a sheer sided hill.
Kevin
Kevin
 
Posts: 283
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2005 4:10 pm
Location: Oxon

Re: 027 - The Belinus Line

Postby Ian Pegler » Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:38 am

Kevin wrote:Let Me know when You can walk across a lake, or through a tree, or through a sheer sided hill.
Kevin


People will insist on climbing Snowdon, although I'm pretty sure it'd be easier to walk around.

Ian
Ian Pegler
BSD member
 
Posts: 4053
Joined: Fri Sep 17, 2004 11:04 am
Location: Aberystwyth, Mid Wales

Next

Return to Podcast - Adventures in Dowsing

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest