027 - The Belinus Line

Forum section for comments and discussion about our podcasts

Re: 027 - The Belinus Line

Postby ledgehammer » Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:02 am

Ian Pegler wrote:Well I stick with what I originally said, it's all perfectly valid, I just choose not to be so reductionist about it. My Oxford English dictionary gives a physics definition thus: "ability of matter or radiation to do work" - i.e. something capable of having an effect. As dowsers we all know what energy is, because it's something we experience when we dowse.

The Belinus line has plenty of mythology associated with it. In fact, if it weren't for the reference in Geoffrey of Monmouth, would we even know about it?

In the meantime I'm still waiting for Gary's book. When on earth are we going to see it??

Ian

Ian,

still not available?

Tom
The universe is a soul, trying to understand itself.... We each have the power to look inward at its immense beauty....
ledgehammer

Postby Ian Pegler » Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:06 am

ledgehammer wrote:still not available?

As I said, it's out next month. I have alerted the BSD Office, so hopefully they'll get some in fairly soon.

Ian
Ian Pegler
BSD member

Postby ledgehammer » Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:08 am

Ian Pegler wrote:
Kevin wrote:Let Me know when You can walk across a lake, or through a tree, or through a sheer sided hill.
Kevin

People will insist on climbing Snowdon, although I'm pretty sure it'd be easier to walk around.

Ian

Have you climbed it, its amazing!!!

Tom
The universe is a soul, trying to understand itself.... We each have the power to look inward at its immense beauty....
ledgehammer

Postby ledgehammer » Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:28 am

Kevin wrote:Howdo Tom?
Sorry for leaving the meg portal....I couldn't be bothered arguing with stone heads anymore.
Geometry is the basis of why apparent curveture is detected, and You are right to say it is where the FLOW meets a pathway of least resistance.
The really big leap in comprehending what is forming the matrix is in the solid nature of universe.
It took Me endless sleepless nights in puzzling this out, but it explains why the alignments NEVER move, but it is terribly hard to accept that the universe is composed of a super dense perfectly packed substance of geometric shape at very miniscule size.
The megalithic structures are all positioned same as the norman churchs to FIT the matrix, as are the pyramids.
Everything We think of as seperate is mere 3D memory based, and the duality of spin FLOWS enable this creation, they supply the so called ENERGY that enables mass and matter to form in 3D.
Kevin

Im good Kevin, thanks,

Im rarely on there now tbh, but I think thats how it goes. Some of the guys from here warned me, and they were correct - the Skeptics work in waves I think. I have found similar formations such as those at rollrights, I havent been able to count the radials in most cases, but have found "nodes" if this is what they are called in many places, it is the bigger ones which seem to be located at ancient sites, which makes sense. I added some of it to my blog, although I havent updated it for ages, been working on music and a possible film.

http://otherdowsing.blogspot.co.uk/

All the best

Tom
ledgehammer

Postby Kevin » Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:01 pm

Ledgehammer,
If You remember when I met You at the rollrights?
I showed You the massive flow at the far side of the king stone referred to on here as the Belinus line?
And I showed how to simply THINK of it, no matter where You are, and that the rods will point at what You are thinking of until You intercept it, then they will show the flow and it's direction.

I can show You countless others, but that one is a big big daddy, it is where I first encountered all of this wacky world, some miles North of the rollrights on Brailes hill, it crosses another massive flow at ninty degrees that goes across the country east/west, and was the main death route across England to the long barrows that were on the west side of brailes hill.
That flow goes through the king and queen stones and the Banbury stone on a hill near Evesham.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bredon_Hill
Remember how i showed You the two adjacent nodal points in the rollright circle?
One had 55 lines, the other 34.
They are king and queen nodal points....male and female....positive and negative....adam and eve.

The geometry they are part of creates both a cross formation in dominance and circulations around that, sometimes the flows go direct through that cross or they circulate around the series of circulations created by the geometry( think of the celtic cross)
The belinus line circulates the rollrights circle.
Our youngsest has just finished His second film, and just returned from LA, where He went on His honeymoon to universal studios etc.
Kevin

Postby ledgehammer » Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:00 pm

Kevin wrote:Ledgehammer,
If You remember when I met You at the rollrights?
I showed You the massive flow at the far side of the king stone referred to on here as the Belinus line?
And I showed how to simply THINK of it, no matter where You are, and that the rods will point at what You are thinking of until You intercept it, then they will show the flow and it's direction.

I can show You countless others, but that one is a big big daddy, it is where I first encountered all of this wacky world, some miles North of the rollrights on Brailes hill, it crosses another massive flow at ninty degrees that goes across the country east/west, and was the main death route across England to the long barrows that were on the west side of brailes hill.
That flow goes through the king and queen stones and the Banbury stone on a hill near Evesham.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bredon_Hill
Remember how i showed You the two adjacent nodal points in the rollright circle?
One had 55 lines, the other 34.
They are king and queen nodal points....male and female....positive and negative....adam and eve.

The geometry they are part of creates both a cross formation in dominance and circulations around that, sometimes the flows go direct through that cross or they circulate around the series of circulations created by the geometry( think of the celtic cross)
The belinus line circulates the rollrights circle.
Our youngsest has just finished His second film, and just returned from LA, where He went on His honeymoon to universal studios etc.

Kevin,

I do remember, I documented it on the blog ( healing bowls lady inclusive!). I don't often get time to dowse, but am planning on going travelling around the world next year and my dowsing rods will be coming with me!!!

Congrats to your son, and would be good to see / hear about his film. Incidently we need to catch up after christmas!!

best wishes

Tom
ledgehammer

Previous

Return to Podcast - Adventures in Dowsing