March '07 ~ Dowsing and Health : An Overview

The place to discuss any articles in the BSD journal, Dowsing Today

March '07 ~ Dowsing and Health : An Overview

Postby CedJackson » Wed Mar 28, 2007 5:34 pm

I wrote this article as a way of exploring my understanding of dowsing and healing.

I am particularly interested in the role of the Dowser-as-Healer, and what skills and qualities ~ if any ~ the Dowser needs to have, over and above their dowsing skills.

We all know that people can learn to dowse in five minutes. Does that also mean they can begin to heal in five minutes ?

In dowsing terms, none of the Dowsing-for-Healing techniques are technically difficult. But is it another case of Billy Gawn’s “…you can learn to ride a bike in five minutes, but that doesn’t mean you’re going to win the Tour-De-France”

One acupuncturist I know says that in his experience healer/dowsers are only successful to the extent to which they are personally grounded, rather like Eric Dowsett’s notion that the dowser has to be ‘clear’.

I would welcome people’s views on this subject, or indeed any aspect of the article.
Ced Jackson
Telephone : 01684 560265
CedJackson

Re: March '07 ~ Dowsing and Health : An Overview

Postby Geoff Stuttaford » Wed Mar 28, 2007 8:08 pm

CedJackson wrote:I wrote this article as a way of exploring my understanding of dowsing and healing.

I am particularly interested in the role of the Dowser-as-Healer, and what skills and qualities ~ if any ~ the Dowser needs to have, over and above their dowsing skills.

Hi Ced,

I would suggest that any dowser/healer should hove the following -

1. Several past lives as a shaman and/or a Medicine Man/Woman

2. Access to a competant and accurate source of information

3. Confidence in his or her ability to heal using the mind.

Geoff
Geoff Stuttaford

Postby simonwheeler » Sun Apr 01, 2007 5:54 pm

To be near the top of the Maslow pyramid..ie self-actualising.
It is essential to know one's Self before knowing others'.
It is no coincidence that there is a connection between counselling and healing.
As we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our fear, our presence automatically liberates others.

www.simongordonwheeler.co.uk

Simon
simonwheeler

Return to Dowsing Today