Adventures in Dowsing Part 6 - Sep 08

The place to discuss any articles in the BSD journal, Dowsing Today

Adventures in Dowsing Part 6 - Sep 08

Postby Grahame Gardner » Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:05 am

I hope readers have enjoyed the series in Dowsing Today; the feedback I've had so far has been very encouraging on the whole.
I've just had a chance to read through the September DT and look at Part 6 in print for the first time. Now, when I write an article (and I'm sure most writers will relate to this), I always like to sit on it for a day or two past the point when I consider it finished, and then go back and proof read it again. There's always some little mistake that has crept in, usually through hasty editing of large chunks of text to get it down to the required length.
Even after this point, inevitably something will slip through and you don't spot it again until you commit to hard copy and see the printed version on the page, whereupon some error will leap of the page screaming at you and making you wonder how you could possibly have missed it.
I mention this by way of explanation for an absolutely glaring howler than has managed to make its way into Part 6. I blame pressure of deadline (I was a week past it), which meant I didn't have that final window of proofreading.
Anyway, enough grovelling..!
The error in question is about halfway through where I talk about telluric currents, and say:

"of course our modern electrical distribution system relies on sending current through the earth back to the power station via the ‘earth’ (‘ground’ in the US) wire on appliances."

In reality, the current is sent back from the consumer to the substation via the neutral wire - the earth is only used in extremis if there is a fault in the appliance and a short-circuit situation arises. However, the neutral is connected to earth at the substation, and it is between substation and generator ('power station') that the telluric currents originate. In normal usage, the live and neutral currents are fairly well balanced so only low residual currents remain.

Somewhat misleading in the printed article, but not entirely inaccurate. However, given that I have a background in electrics it is particularly embarrassing! :oops: :oops:
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
Grahame Gardner
Site Admin

Re: Adventures in Dowsing Part 6 - Sep 08

Postby arthur hamlin » Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:00 pm

Thank you Grahame for such an interesting and well thought out article.
I am interested in the energy grids especially the Hartman and Curry Grids and wonder how many dowsers have found the various layers at different heights one above the other as I have from way below ground to way above the earth surface.
On dowsing further I`m told that each positive line crossing over another in the same grid emanates positive energy which is fed through the 7th chakra above the head of humans, animals fish and birds when we get close enough as we leave the last one we were in contact with. A bit like leaving one petrol station to get to another.
The 7th chakra above the head I find also receives input from other sources.
I`m also told that when celestial beings visit us they feed off the grid which is lowest in the ground and heighest above the earth. I`m told that as Angels do not have chakras this energy is fed into their hearts.
Now, I`m not getting that either of these grids are connected to the telluric currents as mentioned in the article as I find that the electromagnetic component is not condusive with the purer etheric energy of the grids required for chakra absorbtion.
In respect to the `bunching up` of Hartmann lines outside sacred sites, my dowsing is saying that in the initial stages of these sites anger was very prevalent here. As such the positive energy lines laced with love detracted back. As with oil and water - they do not mix! As you say Grahame the Hartmann grid is absent from the older part of St Serf.

Just wondering whether you made contact with the Spirit guardian of St Serf with the pendulum? - as this would have been my priority from where all my info would have come about the building and its energies etc. This I believe is the ideal place where confidence can be built up by asking such questions so that they are not framed to be me and him/them but us.

My dowsing is saying that the main reason we have crop formations is that man through anger approx 1700 years ago plus our suns disturbance than, caused these grid lines to be destroyed/damaged hence the intelligencies coming to repair them as shown by the marvellous shapes we see each year in the fields in and around wiltshire.

Are you doing another part to this Grahame?

Arthur.
arthur hamlin

Postby Grahame Gardner » Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:00 am

Many thanks for your feedback, Arthur. Quite a few points to discuss in your response!
arthur hamlin wrote:I am interested in the energy grids especially the Hartman and Curry Grids and wonder how many dowsers have found the various layers at different heights one above the other as I have from way below ground to way above the earth surface.

The mention of H & C grids in the article was deliberately curtailed as it would conflict with Richard Creightmore's series on geopathic stress, which studies grids in some detail in the next DT instalment.
I don't usually dowse into the grids that extensively, but I am aware that they exist three-dimensionally and interact with our energy centres. The Hartmann in particular is probably responsible for the 'tree of life' human energy patterns dowsed by Joey Korn, and Gunther Schneck did a couple of good articles on these for the EEG back in 2002 and 2005: The Crosses we Bear and Further Observations on the Crosses We Bear. In the second article he mentions the 24 grids dowsed by Schneider. The first 7 (at least) of these interact with the human energy field and if you stand on a grid crossing point (either positive or negative), you can certainly feel the effect in the appropriate chakra. The Geomancy Group did some experimentation at Richard Creightmore's place a couple of years ago where we dowsed these points, and everyone experienced some effect from the crossing points. And those EEG members who were on the trip to Ivinghoe Beacon in 2007 might remember Shaun Kirwan finding a positive crossing of what he calls the 'Angel Grid' - for me this resonated strongly of higher spiritual energy and I felt it in a point above my head - the 8th chakra? This rather corresponds with what you are saying .
arthur hamlin wrote:Now, I`m not getting that either of these grids are connected to the telluric currents as mentioned in the article as I find that the electromagnetic component is not conducive with the purer etheric energy of the grids required for chakra absorbtion.

I don't think they are entirely EM in nature either, hence my caveat that "they seem impossible to detect using conventional scientific instrumentation. " But I believe that in the early days of study into the grids, there was a fair bit of research into this area that seemed to support the idea. But I'm nuch more with the Jim Lyons school of thought these days, that they are the result of some sort of wave interference patterns generated by solar/planetary interactions.
arthur hamlin wrote:In respect to the `bunching up` of Hartmann lines outside sacred sites, my dowsing is saying that in the initial stages of these sites anger was very prevalent here. As such the positive energy lines laced with love detracted back. As you say Grahame the Hartmann grid is absent from the older part of St Serf.

Thank you for confirming that for me, Arthur. I find your comment about anger being prevalent at these sites a little strange though. Why should anger play a part in the construction of a church or cathedral? Surely love would be the dominant expression at such places?
arthur hamlin wrote:Just wondering whether you made contact with the Spirit guardian of St Serf with the pendulum?

Yes indeed - I always check in with site guardians at such places, if only to get permission to dowse. However on my last few visits to St. Serfs I have been accompanied by dowsing students, so I haven't been able to 'tune in' properly without interruption.
arthur hamlin wrote:My dowsing is saying that the main reason we have crop formations is that man through anger approx 1700 years ago plus our suns disturbance then, caused these grid lines to be destroyed/damaged hence the intelligences coming to repair them as shown by the marvellous shapes we see each year in the fields in and around wiltshire.

That's an interesting insight. I know Jim Lyons and others in the Dowsing Research Group certainly find that the grids and crop circles seem to be related, with a grid crossing always at the centre of the circle as discussed in this article; so there may be something to that.
Why was anger so prevalent 1700 year ago, do you think?
arthur hamlin wrote:Are you doing another part to this Grahame?

I'm not planning another one at the moment. It was always conceived of a 6-part beginner's series, and I think it's already gone beyond the 'beginner's' stage. But who knows? Perhaps the muse of inspiration will strike again at a later date. Just not for the December issue, please! :shock: :lol:
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
Grahame Gardner
Site Admin

Postby arthur hamlin » Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:45 pm

Thanks for returning Grahame.
Just a small comment I`m getting to return with.
Even after 10 years my dowsing still confirms that a large heavenly body collided with the sun approx 1700 years ago.
This I`m told affected the energies reaching earth (sorry naming this eludes me) which in turn weakened the positive lines of all the grids. As anger in man also affects these positive lines it did not take much for them to be reduced to an ineffective state from both sources.

My dowsing says that the present church sites invariably started as meeting places for people of the settlements who were still worshipping oak trees and ancesters etc prior to christianity being accepted and also as a dual belief arrangement. As such, anger was still prevalent blaming the oak tree and ancesters for poor harvest or marriage without children etc. I believe this was the main cause of the Hartmann Lines retreating and bunching up beyond the oldest part of church buildings.
Arthur
arthur hamlin

Return to Dowsing Today