Sep 08 edition "Dowsing...Uses & Excuses"

The place to discuss any articles in the BSD journal, Dowsing Today

Sep 08 edition "Dowsing...Uses & Excuses"

Postby simonwheeler » Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:06 pm

I thought this was an excellent article by Raymon Grace...well done for publishing it: it might be considered subversive & iconoclastic....and ethically challenging!
It provoked much thought, but I have to limit myself so here's a quote that is not untypical:
Let me encourage you dowsing folk to do whatever you can to make living conditions better for yourselves, your family, friends and community.
One friend used dowsing to clear the disagreeable people from her neighbourhood.
Another lady who was not a dowser used one of our DVDs to accomplish the same thing.
Sure they interfered with the lives of others, by their actions, but are living in a better neighbourhood because of it. Apparently the criminal element and those of low consciousness cannot tolerate high energy areas.
Now you have a choice, you can be "politically correct" and tolerate assaults upon your family and way of life or you can use your mind and dowsing to do something about it. One thing seems certain. If you don't do it, probably no one else will. This is why I wrote this article

There is so much more to quote...but that gives a flavour.
Anybody want to comment?
As we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our fear, our presence automatically liberates others.

www.simongordonwheeler.co.uk

Simon
simonwheeler

Re: Sep 08 edition "Dowsing...Uses & Excuses"

Postby Bo Westcott » Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:40 am

'Clearing' is my particular area of interest so I found this article very affirming..yes, maybe randomly ethical..but like I say to snakes and spiders which find their way into my home...'you in my space baby..there are consequences!!' (altho I DO try to catch & release before I squash..). Back to the topic. What are the dvds mentioned? I am new to the group. What methods of clearing would this person have used? Cheers, Bo
Bo Westcott

Return to Dowsing Today