Psychic Cleaner

for any news reports relating to geopathic stress, geomancy, feng-shui or other earth energy stuff.

Psychic Cleaner

Postby Paul Collett » Sat May 05, 2007 5:42 am

There is an interesting article on the BBC website from Wednesday May 2nd entitled ‘Psychic Cleaner- Clearing Detrimental Energies from Buildings’ about the work of Susie Shaw. It is well worth listening to.

The link is http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/womanshour/ ... d_03.shtml
Paul Collett
Paul Collett

Re: Psychic Cleaner

Postby mike » Thu May 12, 2011 11:35 am

Every summer when the weather warms we get ants coming inside the house, and EVERY yEAR i GET DOWN ON MY KNEES AND ASK THEM TO STAY OUTSIDE, OR i SHALL HAVE TO KILL THEM WHICH IS SOMETHING i DONT WANT TO DO, and guess what, every year they listen to me and stay away afterwards, try it folks it works. :mrgreen:
mike

Postby mike » Mon May 16, 2011 12:31 pm

DONT know if this is the right thread for my comment, but here goes.....Sunday while watching the motor bike racing on Tv I watched over a short period two articles of clothing on the washing horse just drop to the ground, from two different horses over a period of ten minutes.These articles had been happy sitting on the horse for at least an hour before they decided to drop to the ground ? Its NEVER happened before or since, and I was wondering if some spirit/or other was making a point...I had during the adverts been thinking of how I could dowse future earthquakes, and if a method could be found to do this with permission of the Earth Mother, so does the other side hear our thoughts,and show interest by making things happen ? :shock:
mike

Postby mike » Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:50 am

NO MORE washing dropping off the line, and I am still dowsing the world for possible fault line movements, but havent got the dates right yet,and while its tiring work its something worth while I believe, and still looking for ways to understand this better.I think the situation is complex and has to be approached the right way, and NOT run before you can walk if you get my drift.We ask for protection before we dowse to keep clear of evil spirits and the like, so asking for advice and help is just a step further with dowsing earth forces.True any answer will be looking into the future by predicting a fault movement in the coming days/weeks, but is it any different than reading someones palm ? Or reading the tea cup perhaps, we accept the gift without thinking that we are getting the future or past in the answer, being open you take it all in your stride. 8)

Clearing Black Water Lines from the towns or country is something I have been doing for years now, its something I feel is good for the people as it removes the chance to fall ill while living above these lines.I ask for permission where I can and advise whats happening in the area, I know its a situation where folks are just NOT aware of these problems, so I for the most part just get on with it and dont worry them.Often illness is a post code lottery, you sometimes fall ill because of where you live and the bad lines around you, some towns have a very bad position where two or more lines cross there, like Wishaw in the Midlands once had. You should do what you can I feel,when you can,and as often as you can,it feels SO GOOD afterwards, like you have done your good deed for the day... 8) DONT email any Government Department with details, they dont understand the issue or even answer your email like the local Medical Council/Primary Care Trust, these people have their heads in the sand,its just NOT CRICKET.
Last edited by mike on Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mike

Postby mike » Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:23 am

I think its within everyones ability to send loving thoughts/healing to anyone world wide, the more sincear you are the MORE POWERFUL your thought will be I believe...I never fail to send loving/good thoughts to the world before I drop off to sleep, to stop all wars and make this world a better place,it costs nothing and might make a small difference to those who have little......To anyone I know who is ill or suffering with something I do the same, and ask the powers above to help and mend the people, and often I dream walk around the local hospital wishing healing to those I see in the wards there,and bringing light to places that look dark helps lift the evil/depression there....TRY IT FRIENDS..
mike

Postby mike » Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:57 pm

On another thread here folks talk of the power of a bar of soap to remove cramps during the time you are sleeping in bed, I would ask anyone with ANY sort of medical/health problem to take any bar of soap to bed each night with them,AND imagine that the soap will WASH away their problems, I feel sure this is what the soap does, wash away your illness.....Keep that thought in your head when you go to sleep the soap will wash away your problems friends, it might work for really bad illness, the focus of the brain to fight illness with the soap in your bed could just be the focus your brain needs to do its work, and PLEASE report anything good or bad back to this forum, so we can learn from this.....

Edited by I.P. 22.6.11 - added link to related thread
mike

Postby mike » Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:43 am

I have been made aware of BWLines running up from the south towards Penrith and Carlisle area thats very active and causing trouble,its five lines meeting others from the east at a point where the town lies right in the middle of this, so Im doing my best to remove or reduce this, without the need to drive right the way up there.I have a mate reporting whats happening so together we should get on top of this one way or the other, have two things I want to try before I get to a last resort situation, and go easy to start with,before I get the hammer out :lol: If only one person can feel the problem then its cause to stop and remove it, before it affects others with illness, its a hidden danger to all....
mike

Return to Earth Energies news & media