Crop circles in Norfolk

for any news reports relating to geopathic stress, geomancy, feng-shui or other earth energy stuff.

Crop circles in Norfolk

Postby Ian Pegler » Mon Jul 10, 2006 7:21 pm

There was an outbreak of crop-circles in Norfolk recently.

CLICK HERE to see some pictures.

Ian
Ian Pegler
BSD member

Postby Grahame Gardner » Mon Jul 10, 2006 9:10 pm

That's interesting that circles are appearing in Norfolk. Jim Lyons told the EEG committee last Saturday that there seemed to be a tendency for the phenomenon to migrate eastwards. Circles are now starting to appear in Belgium and Netherlands, even some of the Baltic states.

We might have to announce a sudden change of venue for the EEG crop circle weekend, which is this weekend! :D
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
Grahame Gardner
Site Admin

Re: Crop circles in Norfolk

Postby mike » Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:05 pm

Its funny but many of those early crop circles in Norfolk came close to my old stomping grounds around Hemsby,I spent many an hour cycling and fishing in this area all year long, fresh water every summer and off the beach in the winter.Its a place that at the time never offered ancient sites and the like that Im interested with now, but the area will always remain close to my heart, having spent so much time there when I was young.(ONLY 29 FOLKS :mrgreen: ) Dont believe those people that said I served with Lord Nelsen......Many of those crop circles offered powerful forces crossing them,so the area does have perhaps a past history of Holy Wells and ancient sites we dont know much about today, much of the land was underwater in those every early times, but early pre-pagan sites have to be there hidden in the fields.Might have a Google around Hemsby to see if I pick anything up ?
mike

Postby mike » Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:08 pm

Having a quick Google of Hemsby/Martham there is for me two sacred sites that are old near Martham just to its east, with another dating to 5000 years to the north east of there towards Horsey.Just below Hemsby and a little west of it is a sacred site dating to 2000 years old, but to be honest I have no clue if these places are marked with single or groups of stones, perhaps marked by trees would be the order of the day for this area .But looking yesterday shows the ancient sacred sites of spiral and radial forces remain strong even today, and might still draw in the crop circles and other phenomenon....Something of interest near Bastwick, but going back to take another look later this week.
mike

Postby mike » Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:24 pm

Been back to Yarmouth a few times now, but never had the chance to dowse about for fun and see whats about, always not enough time to take a moment to look.Sure with the crop circle forming around Norfolk some interesting places must exist with powerful Sacred Sites close, the lines feed each other and draw energy along their paths, so often any number of special sites form along the paths over great distances.Its said more than five ancient sites along a path and you can call it a Ley Line, dont want to stir that up again so Im happy with what others say 8) Its a fact down south of the UK more ancient sites exist than further north, but the odd large site still can be found here and there up country,Yorkshire and the moors have many small places where the energies are strong,they might not be marked that well, but are still part of the energy matrix of the planet.And same as Scotland, to the north west is the best ancient sites of the UK in my opinion, outdating everything to the south by many thousands of years, its like the knowledge spread from Scotland to the south over a long period, perhaps folk walking the length of the country marking the sites as they passed.
mike

Postby mike » Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:02 pm

Its been a long while since I have looked up the crop circles on the Internet, but they will always be close to my heart, I have spent many many hours looking and dowsing them all over the country, its when I could still walk and get about easy. The forces inside a genuine crop circle is very close to any Ancient Site with the concentric and radial forces moving away from its centre, crossed Ley Lines and sometimes a large number all centred on the middle, like the spokes of a wheel on a push bike, or darts board....I have watched Rooks and Crows walk around the energy circle of a genuine crop circle after the field has been cut avoiding walking over the edge into the energy force there, you could see from a distance how the hundreds of birds left the energy circle in the middle free of feeding birds near Telford and the Wreken. Close to there was another field with both a crop circle and three and five toed Dragons Feet formations, each with Ley energy and water lines inside, its said in Japan the five toed Dragons are Royal and nobody is allowed to gaze on them. Other Dragons Feet were in the fields close to the A49, but only small ones, yet full of energy and influence like the crop circles, they were just wonderful to walk and to absorb the influence of these forces. You was never alone in these places, even in the middle of a field miles from the road and people you felt the warmth and enjoyment of hidden folk around you, such a happy place like nothing else, same as a child you ate your toast with your mum at the table before school, that feeling of love and belonging.
mike

Postby mike » Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:02 pm

I have to try and make time to dowse again around Norfolk, Im sure many things remain hidden and are just waiting to be uncovered.I was thinking of Viking places along the Norfolk and Suffolk coast where they might have had sites to repair and service their ships from time to time, perhaps a small village where they traded with the locals for food instead of stealing it, Im sure they did at time need normal lives, and were not always the blood thirsty people they were claimed to be ?
mike

Postby mike » Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:51 pm

I have been looking at the site of a Holy Well in Coventry in the last week, its very like the forces to be found at every genuine crop circle, having powerful forces and Leys passing through the position/site.Im very interested with this sort of thing, its ancient and often thousands of years ago when it first became active, with the exception being a site in China which I dowsed to less than 5 years old,and Im still scratching my head over that place ??? Somehow I think it had to be man made where natural forces have been excited/used, but how do you go about doing this, its out of the box thinking for sure, linking with higher forces is not unknown,but its some leap .
mike

Postby mike » Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:56 am

A little off the subject but very interesting if you research Crop Circles and want to learn all you can about them, a Crop Circle on Mars no less.I was checking Google Mars to look for the hole they found and pictured at the South Pole, and found something just as interesting, a Crop Circle....If you look at Google Mars and the South Pole area, look just lower left and find the caption CIRCULAR FEATURE IN SOUTH POLAR RESIDUAL CAP, this is the ringed Crop Circle complete with Ley Lines running north to south and east to west giving the crop formation in the ice a clockwse flow.Its the same sort of conditions in Canada where ice rings form in the streams there, the microwave energy for a part second warms and melts the ice enough for the design to appear, more often than not a ringed circle. I always thought all the planets could have Ley Forces and perhaps even Sacred Sites like Avebury and Stonehenge and I was right, as both the Moon and Mars do have some special places, but they are few and far between on other planets and Moons...Its wonderful to see this, NASA does not know what it is, but they dont employ dowsers to check their photos for any natural forces like Leys, so its their loss really.Also on Mars some years ago I found a Sacred Site very powerful which was blacked out in the pictures by NASA, a hidden ancient site in the form of a tall square Megalith, but who built this at this precise position I dont know, a passing alien, or perhaps some person in a dying race wishing to record like the Pyramids a place of wonder and magic before they passed ? The World holds many mysteries we havent seen or found yet, but we need to explore and learn of these things.
mike

Postby mike » Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:49 pm

Looking on the Internet I see loads of new Crop Circles this Summer, reported by Lucy Pringle and Steve Alexander who take wonderful photos of the circles each year and have done now for as long as I can remember.I shall have to scan through the formations to see what I think of them,something I did for years and reported back to CCCS members and friends pointing out the better ones to visit.My first love will always be the Crop Circles, they are places of wonder and magic in every way for those with eyes to see, if you will the modern ancient sites of the planet, full of Ley force and power, the genuine ones that is. 8)

Had a look at those that have come this Summer so far and none of them I feel are genuine, the closest with energies is the Bradbury Rings formation, but the ley structure does not match the design, which in true Nature does not ever happen.I know Im picky, but those with Ley force stand out like a light in the darkest night, and for me none of them did so far.I can dowse the formations from the Tv screen, to look for any forces within them,and nothing stands out except the Bradbury circle design which is close, but not close enough.And for the record I was Field Officer for the CCCS dowsing Crop Circles with Jim Lyons for many years, so I have some street cred. :lol:
mike

Return to Earth Energies news & media