Tsunami after earthquake?

for any news reports relating to geopathic stress, geomancy, feng-shui or other earth energy stuff.

Tsunami after earthquake?

Postby simonwheeler » Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:53 am

From Twitter a minute ago:
BBC Breaking News ‏ @BBCBreaking
Magnitude 8.9 #earthquake off Aceh, #Indonesia. #Tsunami warning issued. Details soon: http://bbc.in/IgjGFh
As we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our fear, our presence automatically liberates others.

www.simongordonwheeler.co.uk

Simon
simonwheeler

Re: Tsunami after earthquake?

Postby simonwheeler » Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:39 am

As we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our fear, our presence automatically liberates others.

www.simongordonwheeler.co.uk

Simon
simonwheeler

Postby mike » Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:21 am

I think people living close here had a lucky escape, and even those further afield, it seems the two plates run past each other and not like before caused any rise or fall with each plate, which is what made the Tsunami before.Trouble is like those places in Turkey where plates move, the pressure passes down the plate to points west of the movement, OR in this case north perhaps of where the slip happened.This area is so active, like the east side of Japan out to sea, the entire ocean floor is one HUGE hot spot always alive and a danger.Mini movements happen at least once a week here,its an accident waiting to happen,not a place to take your eyes off the ball.
mike

Postby mike » Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:36 pm

More Earthquakes again offshore north of Japan, this area is SO alive with faults, if you dowse on Google its showing active fault lines and magma just 3 or 4 miles down all over the place.So many faults lines must intersect in the Oceans offshore here off the east coast of Japan, its a real worry for the future. These all will cause tidal waves of great height when the fault line slips, and with the planet and fault lines flexing as they are, its only a matter of a short time before the next one comes along Im afraid....I predicted April 24th 2016 a huge Tsunami and Japan destroyed, it never happened, but I dont believe you get smoke without fire, its a worry for me.
mike

Return to Earth Energies news & media