The lighter side of Earth Energy news....

for any news reports relating to geopathic stress, geomancy, feng-shui or other earth energy stuff.

The lighter side of Earth Energy news....

Postby simonwheeler » Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:21 pm

More on geomagnetic anomalies ...and eagle suits... and trampolines...
As we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our fear, our presence automatically liberates others.

www.simongordonwheeler.co.uk

Simon
simonwheeler

Re: The lighter side of Earth Energy news....

Postby mike » Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:32 pm

Might explain why the US and Canada are digging out huge bunkers a mile deep across the country, they say its for jail overflow,correction places where people can be got off the street and learn to be good again..Me I think when the pole does reverse a lot of posh and Government people will be found down those holes, as the magnetic cover will be gone and all the radiation from space will fry us on the surface of the planet, your old Anderson shelter will be no good, you need to get under a thick layer of soil/rock friends....Im stocking up on ginger biscuits, going to the closest ancient site will offer no protection, as the forces there will be gone with the magnetic shield, roll me over when Im done on this side please. :mrgreen: The old Russian cold war bunkers will be back in fashion, but nothing remains inside them now, all stolen and gone, the tunnels at Dover could be some protection, but WHO will they let inside, not some grey haired old dowser with a big mouth :lol:
mike

Postby Helen-Healing » Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:32 pm

ROFL!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Love all the comments!!

I wish Armageddon would come & carry off my neighbour's trampoline (and her kids) - can't be too soon for me, horrible noisy things*. :evil:

* Both the trampoline & the kids!
Helen-Healing

Postby mike » Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:48 pm

First frosts will sort them out Helen, NO more bouncing till next summer when Jack Frost comes. :mrgreen:
mike

Postby mike » Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:30 pm

ME I do really like kids, but I cannot eat a whole one at one go. :mrgreen:
mike

Postby mike » Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:51 pm

Been trying to interest anyone in the US with building a Church at a site where powerful natural forces are to be found, but nobody is interested, or at least they say dont call us we will call you... :lol: SO many old Churches here in the UK offer these special earth forces that make faith/pray so much stronger on site, and most of these were built over the old pre Pagan sites from the ancient past.All of the religious sites across the planet used by all peoples and all faiths are built on or contain these wonderful influences, Lourdes has some special places, and yet MORE hidden away close to the known sites,but try and tell the church that.They dont want to hear from any dowser,like you are evil and not clean, but its their loss,Im happy someone/something is helping me thats light and love....While in Europe many Churches have this special force, I havent found a single Church in the US yet to contain this wonderful influence, only in the Native Sites....You would think the US above all would want the best, while any Church is still a Church, a building grounded on powerful earth energies is something else.
mike

Postby Helen-Healing » Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:42 pm

I have bad news for Bill & his parrot....

Helen-Healing

Postby mike » Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:19 am

I would NOT like to have that fly over the house,reminds me, note to self, CHECK the house insurance to be sure. :mrgreen:
mike

Postby mike » Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:51 pm

Living as I did when I was young at the seaside, you JUST knew not to look up when flocks of sea gulls were high in a moving thermal above you, but just yesterday the lady over the road after cleaning her car called out when A PASSING GULL bOMBED her from a great height, I looked up to see what had done the dirty deed and another BOMB hit the road just feet in front of me, well it could have scored a hit, lucky this time. :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen:
mike

Postby mike » Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:56 pm

Always find after I have cleaned the car those sea gulls will pass over leaving a trail of $^&&*£ where they passed, the roof of the car gets it worse, some of those gulls must be the size of eagles. :lol:
mike

Postby mike » Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:59 pm

Good job elephants cant fly :mrgreen: :lol:
mike

Postby mike » Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:51 pm

Spring is not far off folks, seen the Jackdaws looking for nesting sites around the chimney pots near Petes Fish and Chip Shop Bedworth, and twice now I have seen groups of ten Magpies in trees, I hope the warm weather gets my bones working, I need an oil change I think. :mrgreen:
mike

Postby mike » Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:45 pm

Yes I have seen Magpies building nests near my new home, and the Jackdaws near the fish shop sit near the chimney pots keeping all others away for when they nest there. Summer just has to be around the corner, so lets hope its nice and warm and the World is at peace, with long dowsing days and all the ancient sites active and powerful. 8)
mike

Return to Earth Energies news & media