Carpet pile reversal

for any news reports relating to geopathic stress, geomancy, feng-shui or other earth energy stuff.

Carpet pile reversal

Postby Stuart Hoskins » Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:40 am

I live in a 200 year old Cornish cottage and the earth energies are generally positive and the place is very calm and soothing. The plain carpet in the sitting room, which has now been down for 14 years, has shown signs of pile reversal since soon after being laid with several distinct areas of varying shapes and sizes that have a totally different appearance, this phenomenon was confirmed by a carpet "expert" who could not explain the cause or if anything could be done to rectify the problem.Just recently I wondered if dowsing could tell me anything and low and behold each time that the rods crossed the boundary of the patch the energy changed from positive to negative, this occurred with each and every patch that I dowsed. Has anyone else checked out this problem and best of all have they devised a solution? Stuart Hoskins
Stuart Hoskins

Re: Carpet pile reversal

Postby mike » Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:31 pm

I would leave well alone and enjoy the atmosphere of your home, to change things might prove very unsetting for everyone living there, enjoy the gift and if it bothers you, get a new carpet. 8) And watch for crop/carpet circles, it does happen where the earth forces at ground level acts on the carpet weave to induce the same direction of flow, thus each path is laid out and can be followed in the carpet, A VERY GOOD TALKING POINT. 8)
mike

Postby Helen-Healing » Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:11 pm

This is the very first time I've ever heard of carpet pile reversal!!! :shock:
You hear something new every day!!
Helen-Healing

Postby Grahame Gardner » Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:45 am

Try running over the boundaries of the patches with a compass and note if there is any deflection of the needle. That would indicate local magnetic anomalies, which might in turn suggest some metalwork or wiring under the floor that could be causing the phenomenon.
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
Grahame Gardner
Site Admin

Postby Stuart Hoskins » Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:03 am

I have tried your suggestion regarding magnetic anomalies Grahame but no compass deflection was observed.
Stuart Hoskins

Postby mike » Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:04 am

This story reminds me of some real/paranormal crop circles where the weave of the corn looked like Celtic weave you see around some Churches and in old drawings of the past, and the forces that twist and turn to produce these patterns is all very natural and always leaves a warm well being atmosphere at that place, I always try and look for this old Celtic weave pattern in wall paper, but have had no luck yet,I am sure this pattern would promote a special atmosphere of love and warmth in the home....It would be an idea for someone to produce a rug or wall covering on the Celtic design pattern, as this I feel sure would carry the influence of the past right into your home for the better.

The fact the changes in the carpet dont reflect in the compass readings means its natural earth forces at that precise position I believe, and these can only be dowsed,you have a wonderful home,a place of dreams and understanding of the planet and cosmos right under your feet, use it well and seek no gain.
mike

Postby ledgehammer » Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:10 am

mike wrote:This story reminds me of some real/paranormal crop circles where the weave of the corn looked like Celtic weave you see around some Churches and in old drawings of the past, and the forces that twist and turn to produce these patterns is all very natural and always leaves a warm well being atmosphere at that place, I always try and look for this old Celtic weave pattern in wall paper, but have had no luck yet,I am sure this pattern would promote a special atmosphere of love and warmth in the home....It would be an idea for someone to produce a rug or wall covering on the Celtic design pattern, as this I feel sure would carry the influence of the past right into your home for the better.

The fact the changes in the carpet dont reflect in the compass readings means its natural earth forces at that precise position I believe, and these can only be dowsed,you have a wonderful home,a place of dreams and understanding of the planet and cosmos right under your feet, use it well and seek no gain.

"Wellbeing Rugs and wallpapers"... Like it!

Tom
The universe is a soul, trying to understand itself.... We each have the power to look inward at its immense beauty....
ledgehammer

Postby mike » Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:07 pm

Cheque in the post Tom :mrgreen:
mike

Postby mike » Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:19 pm

REMEMBER one crop circle where the natural forces of the area had weaved a sort of Celtic pattern in the north end of the formation, near Stourport if memory serves me well,, it was an outer ring but here the atmosphere was cold to walk even on the warm day as it was, it was a place where something had entered and left its mark but not in keeping with the rest of the design and formation, a cold evil place where the weave left the hairs on your body standing up and cold...The weave was like some peoples hair parted down the centre with half on each side and cold empty circles that looked dead and empty of all living things,the site of the spirit and a place to avoid I believe, which I did and warned off others...Yet other small neat well laid circles were in other parts of the design, these I could not walk in as it felt like I was going to stand on SOMEONE,warm places where you could feel eyes watching you,that feeling like a friend was hiding waiting to jump out on you, no evil there just curiosity ? While most genuine/paranormal crop circles are always fun places, this formation contained a mixture of influence, with some places you just knew to avoid,where it felt cold even on a warm day and there you knew you did NOT BELONG.
mike

Return to Earth Energies news & media