The new Olympic Gold Medal

for any news reports relating to geopathic stress, geomancy, feng-shui or other earth energy stuff.

The new Olympic Gold Medal

Postby Helen-Healing » Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:05 am

Has anyone else noticed that the newly revealed Olympic gold medal appears to be covered in mysterious lines and geometric patterns? Having grown up on a diet of Alan Moore and (early) Iain Sinclair, we could only jump to the conclusion that the winning design contains a hidden map of Olympic ley lines – routes of energy connecting important locations.

Read more here.

Re: The new Olympic Gold Medal

Postby mike » Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:18 pm

The triangle does not dowse special to me when I Google it Helen, yes the lines might be energy/Ley lines passing the area, but for me the closest Sacred sites are the N/W corner of Horse Guards Parade,and the west side of the National Gallery, now those are places to visit and spend time and to aborb the influence when you are in London, both places of dreams no doubt.....Spend a moment there to escape the rush, time will stop and sound will cease around you, be warned. 8)

Add the Saddlers Wells Theatre/Exmouth Pub area to the London lists, they are powerful places in London , where things will change you for the better, IF YOU ALLOW THEM. 8)

Return to Earth Energies news & media