Skeptics can be so cruel

for any news reports relating to geopathic stress, geomancy, feng-shui or other earth energy stuff.

Skeptics can be so cruel

Postby simonwheeler » Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:27 pm

mod by I.P. 17.9.10 - split from topic "Crop circles in Norfolk"

In Wiltshire the QI tv programme makers having a bit of fun

ps. subtitled- "Skeptics can be so cruel" (you have been warned...)
As we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our fear, our presence automatically liberates others.

www.simongordonwheeler.co.uk

Simon
simonwheeler

Re: Skeptics can be so cruel

Postby mike » Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:55 pm

Walking any crop circle is the same as walking any ancient site, you get out of it what ever you put in, you can have a most wonderful experience in a crop circle that contains little or no natural energies at all, you feed off the knowledge of what some of these designs hold and the experiences of others in other formations, you imagine perhaps the force you would want to feel there, and along it comes. I always said the chaps who hoax crop circles do the phenomenon the best PR job anyone can do, because many people just walk those formations basking in the design shape and precise lines and think it HAS to be genuine, so good are they now at hoaxing them....Its no use telling folk this or that formation has no real natural force within its design, they have walked it and loved every step of the design, their eyes have seen it all, enough said...Every genuine/paranormal ancient site/crop circle has both a radial and spiral earth force coming from its centre, sometimes a number of centres within some designs, and a number of energy lines passing through the centre, with at least two at right angles,this is every ancient site and crop circle structure if you dowse a little, enjoy.....The soil and the ground ABOVE a crop circle is most powerful place, here energies rise and fall, dowsing on a step ladder you will notice how the energies run counter at some heights above the design, ALSO below ground....The Police Helicopter is active over Exhall, Coventry, are the UFOs about I wonder ??
mike

Postby Ian Pegler » Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:54 am

All was revealed in last night's episode of QI.

CLICK HERE to view the clip.

More about this from Crop Circle Connector.

Ian
Ian Pegler
BSD member

Postby mike » Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:52 pm

Seen the video and agree with him many crop circles down the years have been hoaxed, but it still does not account for all those that contain powerful earth forces and natural energy lines, and ones that can be dowsed and found from hundreds of miles away...Its on record I dowsed blindfolded two formations two years running from distances of 95/98 miles away to arrive at the field where the formation stood many months before, so something led me there folks.....Some people will spend huge amounts of money to make people believe all the crop circles are hoaxed in the fields every summer, when the ancient Firenze Tower a fourteenth century bell tower has twelve or thirteen stone crop circles that dowse as powerful today as the day they first appeared, most looking like flower heads.
mike

Postby Ian Pegler » Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:19 am

So let me get something straight...

A Norwegian "New Ager" and a Norwegian film-crew turn up to a very obviously fake crop circle in England at the same time on the same day and the whole thing is filmed and released on the web by Norwegian Skeptics. What are the odds ???

Something's wrong with this picture...??!!!

Ian
Ian Pegler
BSD member

Postby Grahame Gardner » Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:50 am

Why Ian, you sound positively... err, sceptical! :lol:
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
Grahame Gardner
Site Admin

Postby Ian Pegler » Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:47 pm

Grahame Gardner wrote:Why Ian, you sound positively... err, sceptical! :lol:

Oh no, I fall hook line and sinker for every word the skeptics say...NOT !!! :mrgreen: :lol: :twisted:

Ian
Ian Pegler
BSD member

Postby mike » Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:49 pm

Around 2003 the number of world wide crop circles started to get more and more hoaxed formations, thats those without any dowsing forces within them in my opinion, and the number just grew and grew.But up to then the crop circles with powerful energies world wide far out paced the hoaxed formations, and these really made your hair stand on end with what influence they offered, sometimes I lost all notion of time while walking inside some of them.I said on another forum how I WAS TAKING PHOTOS IN ONE WINDMILL HILL FORMATION AFTER IT HAD GOT DARK, SUCH WAS THE EXCITMENT i FELT..(ooopppPPPSS KEYS GONE FUNNY NOW).Without doubt the crop circle phenomenon is something wonderful and exciting, spoiled by a few hoaxers who think its fair game to make hoaxes sometime after paying the farmer to place one in their fields near the road for best viewing and effect. Okay I can live with that, they cannot produce the forces of a genuine paranormal crop circle, so while it might take hours to make a hoaxed formation,and it might look the real thing, but just examine the soil and crop for painted energy from above and below, they just DONT compare folks.
mike

Postby arthur hamlin » Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:09 pm

I dislike saying this Mike, but it is possible to plant energies into a man made crop formation, but having said that not many forgers would be knowing about that.
Arthur
arthur hamlin

Postby Ian Pegler » Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:31 am

It's also possible that crop-circle hoaxers are creating crop formations on previously existing energy hot-spots. Consider that some dowsers have found energies even at modern Gorsedd stone circles.

Ian
Ian Pegler
BSD member

Postby Geoff Stuttaford » Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:28 am

I woiuld suggest that anyone who creates a stone circle automatically creates an energy field, that being the equivalent of earth acupuncture.
Geoff

Those friends thou hast, and their adoption tried, grapple them to thy soul with hoops of steel (Polonius)
Geoff Stuttaford

Postby mike » Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:03 pm

All very true chaps, but the difference between old and new energies in crop circles remains in some cases thousands of years apart, so it easy to check, and if anyone can produce the same forces in an ancient site as a crop circle, then I will eat my hat :shock: Okay its possible by intent to perhaps leave a trace within a formation, but not radial and concentric lines and powerful energy lines crossing its centre that spread right across the country and perhaps the world.The old trick for hoaxers is to select a position near any ancient site so those forces carry over into the formation, but the time factor is miles apart/thousands of years.The date stamp of any site cannot be changed I believe, so you always have the last say as a dowser, or at least I believe so, IF NOT its back to the drawing board :oops: To produce a stone circle like the USA Stonehenge site does NOT make it a powerful energy site like the real thing, I would disagree with any stone circle producing as a matter of fact a powerful energy force around it..Its like when a stone circle or standing stone is moved because of road works, the new site does not command the same influence as the old one did, it cannot I believe, there I go again,havent had my pills yet folks,sorry 8)
mike

Postby Geoff Stuttaford » Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:53 pm

Have you dowsed that or is it just part of your belief system ?
Geoff

Those friends thou hast, and their adoption tried, grapple them to thy soul with hoops of steel (Polonius)
Geoff Stuttaford

Postby mike » Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:23 pm

Anything I post here is the result of years of dowsing friends, IF I post anything that borders on guessing I would say so, and ask what others experienced under the same circumstances..Dowsing is not a guessing game I believe, to be honest I sometimes get a feeling this or that could be the cause, AND then I double check it out dowsing, so guessing or part of some belief system might come into play at odd times.Any belief system comes from the dowsing, once you know the truth of the matter having dowsed the facts,as you see them...This forum in a way highlights and confirms peoples belief system in many ways, since I imagine most of us here have been dowsing for some time, so we each have our own thoughts on subjects, and get confirmation from others posts ....People who have walked the same paths and got the same or close results by their own method/approach, every ones point of view and results are of value with dowsing, but someone has to kick start the interest with a new post, to open up the many varied views.
mike

Postby mike » Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:42 pm

Should let it be known I was Jim Lyons' assistant field officer for the CCCS GROUP (Centre for Crop Circle Studies) for a number of years, then took over the position when Jim stepped down, so together we visited any number of crop circle formations, and wrote any number of articles on the subject. For a long while my first love was crop circles and ancient sites, but over the years this changed to include all manner of things, and that's the way its been for ages now, and dowsing has remained a fun thing for me, something to enjoy.

Edited by I.P. 9.10.10 - fixed a few typos, added a few spaces, eliminated unnecessary capital letters
mike

Next

Return to Earth Energies news & media