Canada's Stonehenge

for any news reports relating to geopathic stress, geomancy, feng-shui or other earth energy stuff.

Canada's Stonehenge

Postby Grahame Gardner » Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:08 pm

An academic maverick is challenging conventional wisdom on Canada's prehistory by claiming an archeological site in southern Alberta is really a vast, open-air sun temple with a precise 5,000-year-old calendar predating England's Stonehenge and Egypt's pyramids.

Mainstream archeologists consider the rock-encircled cairn to be just another medicine wheel left behind by early aboriginals. But a new book by retired University of Alberta professor Gordon Freeman says it is in fact the centre of a 26-square-kilometre stone "lacework" that marks the changing seasons and the phases of the moon with greater accuracy than our current calendar.

>Click here< for full story.
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
Grahame Gardner
Site Admin

Re: Canada's Stonehenge

Postby Rob » Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:54 am

Your link didn't work, so I went searching for information, and found this:

http://bookmarkckua.blogspot.com/2009/0 ... eeman.html

There is even a audio interview.
Rob

Postby Grahame Gardner » Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:07 am

Rob wrote:Your link didn't work

See, that's the trouble with Yahoo news - they keep changing the pages! :x
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
Grahame Gardner
Site Admin

Postby mike » Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:50 pm

This site is wonderful and very old, in my opinion its around 6000 years old, and could very well be the product of some advanced culture, a study of the position of the stones should be made, to see if they have a cosmic connection...The ground there is marked like Stonehenge and Avebury, with powerful sacred forces.
mike

Postby mike » Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:57 pm

Two Sacred Sites are near Brooks, but its the site on the north bank of the river that offers a wonderful ancient history of some tribe/people who had great knowledge of the Cosmos, building the Temple/Medicine Wheel design in the fields to record this powerful site.Who could they be, I dowse the site to 6000 years ago when the stones were laid there, so who were they, perhaps the same tribe who made other Medicine Wheels across the US and Canada, right where powerful ancient forces existed.
mike

Postby mike » Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:25 pm

Looking at some of the Medicine Wheel designs across the US and Canada I dowse at least 7 out of ten of them to be standing on Sacred ground thats very powerful with spiral and radial lines of force coming from the centre, these had to be found in the very distant past and the ground marked with the rings/wheels of stones.....In Australia the natives painted the rocks and caves marking the site that way,with its claimed at least one site thats a small Stonehenge look a like,but to be honest I havent seen that yet to form an opinion,with Ayes Rock the best known site in OZ I imagine.
mike

Return to Earth Energies news & media