Christchurch quake mapped from space

for any news reports relating to geopathic stress, geomancy, feng-shui or other earth energy stuff.

Re: Christchurch quake mapped from space

Postby mike » Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:24 pm

Something getting warm/pressure well off the south coast of the south island, its far out to sea just now, but something to watch here, its right in the deep water trench there....Rest of New Zealand fine, I will clear and work around the islands to be on the safe side....All done.
mike

Postby mike » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:16 pm

Dowsed all quiet around the north and south islands today, I cleared to be on the safe side and hope it remains tranquil all around.
mike

Postby TN FireWalker » Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:30 am

Mike, I'm checking in to say hi!
PLUS...I just read an article that Yellow Stone National Park is gaining strength again. There have been several earthquakes around the area.
This is one I worry about. Have you Dowsed it recently? I'm curious to know your findings. I trust you.
Again, hope all is well with you and am very interested in knowing what you find out.
Between Yellow Stone's Volcano and all the Tremors California has...Arizona is not looking like a safe place to be.
Thank you
Nancy
PS: sorry about sending this twice, I hit the submit button by mistake.
Nancy
TN FireWalker

Postby mike » Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:00 pm

Hi Nancy I have not been here for over a week, Im full of cold and dont feel very good at all,I have just been keeping warm and drinking loads of cups of tea and hoping the cold clears soon...All over the planet things have been happening with quakes and ground movement in many places, and the report from east of Japan speaks of a huge caldera of magma out to sea there which will cause a huge Tsunami if it explodes any time soon, its not good news.Even here in the UK a quake close to Cardiff last week was reported all along the west side of Wales and some places in the Midlands, but I have not been able to check any of those places out yet, as I just dont feel happy dowsing or have the energy to look around.....Soon as I can I will have a look to see how active those places are , and make some sort of report to record changes so we can watch whats happening there.
mike

Postby TN FireWalker » Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:10 pm

Mike, sorry to hear you are not feeling well. I had the cold/flu right after the Holidays and dang it...I still have a bit of a cough.
Really hope you feel better soon! Yes, stay warm and drink plenty of liquids. See, I was worried about you and knew something was wrong as I had not seen you posting many updates.
Take care.....I will keep my eyes out for the news. Yes, I have been watching what is going on with the Earth's changes. Hope She settles down soon.
Nancy
Nancy
TN FireWalker

Previous

Return to Earth Energies news & media