Christchurch quake mapped from space

for any news reports relating to geopathic stress, geomancy, feng-shui or other earth energy stuff.

Re: Christchurch quake mapped from space

Postby mike » Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:01 pm

BIG eruption in Kos in Greece, and 2 people killed there, I will have a look to see where the heat is at this moment....I would say 20 miles n/w of Kafalos on Kos at this moment, and at this time of the year a lot of British people there....Only good thing it was out to sea between the islands, and as such never hit the island as hard as it could have done, but still bad enough for the local folks.....While I find a fault line running along the island of Kos its not direct to the heat in the sea n/w of Kafalos, but a more direct fault line runs above Kos from that area to the east.If the fault migrates it will go west away from Kos I think, thats whats happened in the past ??
mike

Postby mike » Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:56 pm

I have just checked and according to the USGA the eruption happened in the sea off the coast of Kos in a rough n/e direction, but for me its in a n/w direction....Not the first time I have not agreed with USGA position of the eruption area, but in this case its the other end of the Island.I feel no magma/heat in the area the USGA mentions, but plenty in the other direction again in the sea thank goodness, so we dont agree on the position once again Im afraid....I should point out USGS has hundreds of seismic monitors world wide, and I just have my trusty L rod to work with, but I still claim the eruption centre was N/W of the Island of Kos, thats where the heat was yesterday and today. 8)
mike

Postby mike » Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:43 pm

All quiet around New Zealand and the deep trenches both to the south and north, the only place I dowse with heat of a kind is in the Solomom Sea many miles to the north, so all is good today.
mike

Postby mike » Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:05 pm

Tonga and Samoa Trench all quiet today when I dowsed it, along with the Solomon Sea area and New Zealand, all looking good for the folks living here.
mike

Postby mike » Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:07 pm

ALL quiet around New Zealand tonight, and the deep trenches to the south and north for a good distance.
mike

Postby simonwheeler » Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:33 pm

And then there's this

:cry:
As we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our fear, our presence automatically liberates others.

www.simongordonwheeler.co.uk

Simon
simonwheeler

Previous

Return to Earth Energies news & media